3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

Just now, VGTL said:

he's not at the top of the page?

Maybe I'm just imagining things.

It's all that whiskey I have been drinking lately.

oh he's there alright... but maybe you should really drink less, and I should probably drink more... we meet eachother half way :)

Just now, VGTL said:

I'm officially still in mourning until Friday.  Then the whiskey stops, and life goes on from there.

I'm really sorry, Sam. And keep him in my most treasured memories as a good friend also.

Although I am a terrible drinker... if I would keep that up, you would probably mourn both of us by the end of the week.

1 minute ago, VGTL said:

I have been somewhat of a terrible drinker myself these last few days.  But I am going to recover.  I'm stronger than even I think I am.  He taught me that.

I'm sure you will :)

And you get an extra tight hug when we finally can go back in there.

Well probably not a bone crushing one, but tight enough

tenor.gif?itemid=11738698

^^^ Server ^^^

Saturday -> Wednesday and still not ever played 😒

I'm showing a whole lot of loyalty waiting for something I've never played so gimme free stuff 😢

Alsooo... while I was typing this I noticed 2 emojis;

😢 "Crying Face"

😥 "Disappointed but Relieved"

Can you tell the difference? 🙄 No seriously these are appapparently 2 different emojis

3 hours ago, Norfolk N Waye said:

Gawd! I'm so depressed from having nothing constructive to do that I need a drink or ten!  Has anybody got a few Pan-Galactic Gargle-Blasters? Hmm?

MarvinHGTTG.jpg

Servers...don't talk to me about servers...

9 minutes ago, NicciW said:

^^^ Server ^^^

I'm showing a whole lot of loyalty waiting for something I've never played so gimme free stuff 😢

😢 "Crying Face"

Can you tell the difference? 🙄 No seriously these are appapparently 2 different emojis

It's definitely worth the wait.....you'll have a whole load of fun once they get it up and running again! But I agree! They should give you free stuff for your patience!

29 minutes ago, NicciW said:

^^^ Server ^^^

😢 "Crying Face"

Wait it out. It will be worth it. Just look at the people you have met just complaining about the server being down. Add like 200 more cool people in game on any given day and bam, worth it. I am joking of course there are lots and lots of fun people from all over the world in game. Just given them a chance to get things straightened out. Then we can all dance the night away. 🙂

22 minutes ago, NicciW said:

Alsooo... while I was typing this I noticed 2 emojis;

😢 "Crying Face"

It's all in the eyebrows.

Next you'll be telling me that men and woman are more similar than we realised:

🧛‍♀️ Female Vampire

🧛‍♂️ Male Vampire

👯‍♀️ Woman with bunny ears partying

👯‍♂️ Man with bunny ears partying

🚣‍♀️ Woman rowing boat

🚣‍♂️ Man rowing boat

By the way, I couldn't help but wonder who was responsible for giving the "Disappointed by Relieved" guy such a bad hand-job 😉🤣