3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

36 minutes ago, pretty said:

And that surely was either NOT the real Lisa, or people are taking what she said out of context.

or or or... or maybe it was the aliens and whoever. Anyway, we talked about this long enough, not only now, and also with people who were present at the time. So it makes little difference now if it's hard to believe or not. It was a ridiculous thing coming from a dev for sure. End of story. Moving on.

Edited by Tsela

1 minute ago, Tsela said:

or or or... or maybe it was the aliens and whoever. Anyway, we talked about this long enough, not only now, and also with people who were present at the time. So it makes little difference now if it's hard to believe or not. It was a ridiculous thing coming from a dev for sure. End of story

You had no cause to be insulting to me.Β Β  "or or or… or maybe it was aliens" is clearly meant toΒ imply I am crazy.

12 minutes ago, sebastien said:

Again this guy was a fake who insulted people, I was there that day. frankly, I don't mind that this kind of person is kicked out of the game.

I assure you what i saw on this pic is not insulting… But i'm not going to give you how to have an appropriate insuling french trolling, even if it itches my lips to let out a few french names of birds to satisfy my LaTourette syndrome 😁.

Β 

1 hour ago, Iro said:

image.png.7209d81568144c10d42588e5c0a5b0c3.png

Up you can read that they were talking of a man who wasn t respectfull.

Β 

As a native English speaker I can clearly see the difference between a question and a statement πŸ˜›Β .... so context is important .... Just saying ....

Edited by sputnik

4 minutes ago, pretty said:

You had no cause to be insulting to me.Β Β  "or or or… or maybe it was aliens" is clearly meant toΒ imply I am crazy.

No I wouldn't imply that at all, please don't take it like that. I was just following you up on coming up with new things, like you do, to change a fact. With the same effort I can say aliens too. That's all. Because you were inisisting without anything to back it up that it was not Lisa, or it was but 100% she was taken out of context. With the same effort we can say anything here. I just shared what I know and also know some who are there on the same chat. So it makes no difference now. I shared that, and you make of it whatever you want.

Edited by Tsela

4 minutes ago, Tsela said:

No I wouldn't imply that at all, please don't take it like that. I was just following you up on coming up with new things, like you do, to change a fact. With the same effort I can say aliens too. That's all. Because you were inisisting without anything to back it up that it was not Lisa, or it was but 100% she was taken out of context. With the same effort we can say anything here. I just shared what I know and also know some who are there on the same chat. So it makes no difference now. I shared that, and you make of it what you want

Β 

Β 

OLAT.jpg

Edited by pretty

11 minutes ago, Flococo said:

I assure you what i saw on this pic is not insulting… But i'm not going to give you how to have an appropriate insuling french trolling, even if it itches my lips to let out a few french names of birds to satisfy my LaTourette syndrome 😁.

Β 

each his syndrome ... :) the fact is that the screen print is made to see the intervention of Lisa ... all the shit that had said that day the person finished with piss would have taken up too much space .. .

What i want to say that you don't have to be offended by a poor boy who don'tΒ  master the language in which he speaks… The few words I saw let me guess what was said by him before… Not sure Google trad could help :P.

Β 
Β 

Friends thank you everyone...

I spent time here even if we were not in the game

my sleep has come;Β I hope everything will be fine;Β the game opens!

I believe Gizmo and Lisa will fix this problem;Β let's support them...

they are trying to do the best....Β the problem is solved quickly maybe... but im think, they dont want again DDOS atack !!!!

so they work steadily,Β I think let's be a little patient....

I believe they DDOS will end the attack!

I slept goodbye... ZZZZZZzzzzz..........uufffooohhhrrrrrr.....

Β 

Β 

23 minutes ago, VGTL said:

hello Tsela, are you getting yourself into trouble?

This is Sam, BTW.

Β 

Always :)Β And knew who you are from the beginning :)

You did participate in a picture contest quite some time ago from under this name. I could never mistake your artwork.

And it's wonderful to see you.

Well yeah we are letting off some steam around here with the rest of the bored people.

Hugs :)

Edited by Tsela