3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

Just now, Jenny Lakeland said:

Well let me tell you this, when I see that people get remarks from  LISA because they speak another language France Russian or Chinese, I dont care for WHAT language, but people are here to communicate,so they should be able to chat any NON-English language, especially if there are no rules that will say its not allowed. .

I never said people should not be allowed to speak whatever language they want to speak.

And that surely was either NOT the real Lisa, or people are taking what she said out of context.

Either way, why are people replying to me with stuff that has nothing to do with what I had said?

2 minutes ago, iSasha said:

Gizmo & Lisa. It is alright to have fun while moving.
Please don't get carried away as we are waiting with baited anticipation!.

Moving-Tip-16.png

WHOA WHOA WHOA!

Lets not ask for the impossible!

Wait...

Wait...

Volvin had said "Are people really cancelling their memberships because of this small problem?"

I thought Volvin was talking about the server being down.  I did not know Volvin was talking about what Lisa said.

So I replied to Volvin with "Total lack of a service we paid for is a BIG problem."  I meant lack of the game for us to play.

Edited by pretty

2 minutes ago, pretty said:

Wait...

Wait...

Volvin had said "Are people really cancelling their memberships because of this small problem?"

I thought Volvin was talking about the server being down.  I did not know Volvin was talking about what Lisa said.

oh, OK. I meant for what Lisa said. I dont think she want only english speaking players.

Edited by Volvin

3 minutes ago, pretty said:

I never said people should not be allowed to speak whatever language they want to speak.

And that surely was either NOT the real Lisa, or people are taking what she said out of context.

Either way, why are people replying to me with stuff that has nothing to do with what I had said?

1 minute ago, pretty said:

Wait...

Wait...

I suppose I did post it to the wrong person , my apologize, I did probably not watch it very well . <sorry for disturbing you > it wont happen again ! 

1 minute ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

I suppose I did post it to the wrong person , my apologize, I did probably not watch it very well . <sorry for disturbing you > it wont happen again ! 

It was just a misunderstanding.  I'm not upset.  =)

5 minutes ago, pretty said:

People come to you ... because you give gentle and emotional reactions ...

Think first, change that profile picture ... and make more difficult comments

be as you seem or try to look as you are!

Just now, PAGOS said:

People come to you ... because you give gentle and emotional reactions ...

Think first, change that profile picture ... and make more difficult comments

be as you seem or try to look as you are!

It was a misunderstanding.  I thought Volvin's comment was about the server.  I did not know it was about what Lisa said.

58 minutes ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

Blocked for French speaking ?   hahahah I see now this cant be true or ?  THAT would have been a reason for me to leave this game immediately , sometimes I see (I suppose Russian too) or other languages, I did never see a rule that its forbidden ?  or ..............am I wrong  

the guy said shit and is useless. I don't think she wanted to block him because he was French, but for what he said ...

Just now, sebastien said:

the guy said shit and is useless. I don't think she wanted to block him because he was French, but for what he said ...

If he said  SHIT , well thats english to me,  well no matter for the rest it is ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL okay to me , I made up my mind and know what to do ! 

21 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

im think she not Lisa:    Such a situation is open to racism and 3dxchat attack ... this is unacceptable !!!! French go from this game? !!!! An invitation for DDOS attacks !!!!

Again this guy was a fake who insulted people, I was there that day. frankly, I don't mind that this kind of person is kicked out of the game.

Did anyone who read what Lisa wrote on WC ever consider it could have been an accident? Maybe she was in a room with a lot of French people she knows and she accidently wrote it in WC instead? It is not like something like that has never ever happened to anyone right? Or she was drunk and joking, high and joking or just plain joking. And that statement was when? It is not like it is or was repeated time and time again. Then again I have seen photo shopped conversations. But hey if her opinion rubs you the wrong way then do not ask her for her opinion. A far as I have seen no one has gotten blocked for speaking a language other than English and while on the English language, which one? Actual British English is the real English language but I have yet to see people type bloody, what the fuck people?