3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

Just now, Iro said:

image.png.7209d81568144c10d42588e5c0a5b0c3.png

Up you can read that they were talking of a man who wasn t respectfull.

yeah yeah. and on the bottom you can see people answering Lisa. You can come up with new explanations while lisa literally said: "who wants to be blocked for speaking French..." Let's not make up a new story. Did she say it or not? Asked about who would like to be blocked for a language they speak. Anyway, this is a pointless debate :)

It will still be remembered among those ridiculous moments the devs could pull

12 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

Such a situation is open to racism and 3dxchat attack ... this is unacceptable !!!! French go from this game? !!!! An invitation for DDOS attacks !!!!

it is not Lisa.....

2 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

Does anyone have to know English in this game?

No. It's not against the rules to speak any languages as people pointed it out even in the same chat. But the threat coming from a dev was ridiculous as it is

2 minutes ago, Tsela said:

No. It's not against the rules to speak any languages as people pointed it out even in the same chat. But the threat coming from a dev was ridiculous as it is

im think she not Lisa:    Such a situation is open to racism and 3dxchat attack ... this is unacceptable !!!! French go from this game? !!!! An invitation for DDOS attacks !!!!

1 minute ago, pretty said:

I don't understand why you are asking me that?  English is not required.  We can speak any language we want.

Well let me tell you this, when I see that people get remarks from  LISA because they speak another language France Russian or Chinese, I dont care for WHAT language, but people are here to communicate,so they should be able to chat any NON-English language, especially if there are no rules that will say its not allowed. .