3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

I think we should not be charged for the last couple of months the game has not been playable still isn't and unless they have a new server up this isn't going to stop. Whoever is doing this for them must not be all that great because this should of been done by now it's been weeks

3 minutes ago, totalrage007 said:

I think we should not be charged for the last couple of months the game has not been playable still isn't and unless they have a new server up this isn't going to stop. Whoever is doing this for them must not be all that great because this should of been done by now it's been weeks

don't worry about it being done all the time...

Edited by PAGOS

10 minutes ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

Blocked for French speaking ?   hahahah I see now this cant be true or ?  THAT would have been a reason for me to leave this game immediately , sometimes I see (I suppose Russian too) or other languages, I did never see a rule that its forbidden ?  or ..............am I wrong  

Either that was NOT the real Lisa, or she was taken out of context.

Edited by pretty

2 minutes ago, pretty said:

That surely was NOT the real Lisa.

Hard to believe it isn't it. You can speak to others there too. Sheah was there too and others. It was pretty much the real Lisa

Edited by Tsela

2 minutes ago, Mike Tyroon said:

...hey...i am blocked / banned from the forum yesterday, for click  too fast here in the website in the forum, too many requests...hihihihi

I see here more and more that people get blocked / banned for using a word , or speak French or Italian or Russian in the chat, and now I see you are clicking too fast on the website ?  I really start to doubt if I will really like to continue this game, I am used as American to freedom of speech (as long I dont insult others) but this start to look a bit like a schoolclass, and how can they be so rude when they deliver this horrible "play"  and serverquality with so many crashing peeps, its a crying shame ! ! 

I really start to doubt about this whole thing !    

1 minute ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

I see here more and more that people get blocked / banned for using a word , or speak French or Italian or Russian in the chat, and now I see you are clicking too fast on the website ?  I really start to doubt if I will really like to continue this game, I am used as American to freedom of speech (as long I dont insult others) but this start to look a bit like a schoolclass, and how can they be so rude when they deliver this horrible "play"  and serverquality with so many crashing peeps, its a crying shame ! ! 

I really start to doubt about this whole thing !    

I have never had any issues with freedom of speech. I think it is more how you decide to flew it, in a fun positive way or in a mean demeaning way. Stick around and at least play. 🙂

5 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Hard to believe it isn't it. You can speak to others there too. Sheah was there too and others. It was pretty much the real Lisa

such a situation is open to racism and 3dxchat attack ... this is unacceptable !!!! French go from this game? !!!! An invitation for DDOS attacks !!!!

Well, people got kicked for harassing others, for naming/linking competition games, for spam. No one got kicked for talking "not english".

Yes, cloudflare can prob block you from the forum if you send too many requests. I have had to wait a few times the last few days while cloudflare do it´s thing.

10 minutes ago, Tsela said:

if you believe that.... whatever. meantime you can read it again :) And put it into the right context if you can

Seemed like she was sympathizing with Enetari just before. Who said 'sorry for my English just use the ignore button'. But since you seem to have figured it all smartie with a small portion of the discussion I let you go on on your crusade to make an admin look bad.

1 minute ago, PAGOS said:

such a situation is open to racism and 3dxchat attack ... this is unacceptable !!!! French go from this game? !!!! An invitation for DDOS attacks !!!!

I do 100 % agree with you , they are begging for it , IF its all true of course !

1 minute ago, pretty said:

What is that from?

That is from the game rules, or maybe the EULA. You can find them here on top of the forum, you agreed to follow them when you signed up for the game.

4 minutes ago, BadWord said:

Well, people got kicked for harassing others, for naming/linking competition games, for spam. No one got kicked for talking "not english".

Well I'm not sure either if anyone truly got kicked for speaking french, but the point is that the threat made by Lisa was ridiculous and I still am laughing about that part. Oh they are such professionals :)

What can you say about a dev threatening people in for such a ridiculous reason.

Edited by Tsela

2 minutes ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

I do 100 % agree with you , they are begging for it , IF its all true of course !

4 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

It´s not true. No one have been kicked out from the game for speaking french or any other language.