3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

3 minutes ago, Snick said:

Seriously tho? Speaking french in WC gets you banned now? Thats insane

There is a screenshot of Lisa saying that in WC, but as far as I know, no one has ever been kicked/blocked or banned for speaking any specific language in any ingame chat. So I say we can safely assume that´s just bs.

1 minute ago, BadWord said:

There is a screenshot of Lisa saying that in WC, but as far as I know, no one has ever been kicked/blocked or banned for speaking any specific language in any ingame chat. So I say we can safely assume that´s just bs.

Nah I spoke to all those people almost who were also in the chat at that time

They will confirm it. Those who answered

So people did speak about this, and there is also a screenshot so... kind of hard to prove that it is not bs.

Edited by Tsela

2 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Yeah that was a funny one. Lisa actually threatened people in game on WC with being blocked for French speaking :)) I was stunned also. crazy...

Ok thats just weird, i wonder what prompted that o.O

1 minute ago, Etanazzi said:

Honestly, the game has been as solid as any other game I've played up until the DDoS happened.

I don't get where this "It's always been shit" is coming from. Honestly.

Thats what i am wondering about.... 3 years here, and while i take breaks, i can only think of this, and two other times the game was really unplayable.... i admit since i came back this last time, the DC's have been godawful, but again, they clearly knew there was a issue and were starting work on a new server, so its not like they were doing nothing.

Just now, Snick said:

Ok thats just weird, i wonder what prompted that o.O

Thats what i am wondering about.... 3 years here, and while i take breaks, i can only think of this, and two other times the game was really unplayable.... i admit since i came back this last time, the DC's have been godawful, but again, they clearly knew there was a issue and were starting work on a new server, so its not like they were doing nothing.

The part that pisses me off is if the game does die financially because of this. It'll only prove that consistent ddosing works.

Just now, Tsela said:

Nah I spoke to all those people almost who were also in the chat at that time

They will confirm it. Those who answered

I mean the "getting blocked for speaking french". Yes she said it, but did anyone ever get blocked, kicked or whatever for it?

The part that pisses me off is if the game does die financially because of this. It'll only prove that consistent ddosing works.

You know what, i think they could use some help with setting up some tech to protect themselves... we need.....

1 minute ago, BadWord said:

I mean the "getting blocked for speaking french". Yes she said it, but did anyone ever get blocked, kicked or whatever for it?

Well lately I saw people blocked literally for anything, even misspelling something in their chat. It's kind of messed up how things worked for a while now in that department

Just now, Tsela said:

Well lately I saw people blocked literally for anything, even misspelling something in their chat. It's kind of messed up how things worked for a while now in that department

Really?

Just now, BadWord said:

Really?

Yup. There were topics about this too. They have this silly autoban system you can misspell something that comes up as similar to some blacklisted words they put in there, and bam.

But luckily they didn't put in the French dictionary yet I guess :P so Lisa has to do that manually if she wants to.

Just now, Tsela said:

Yup. There were topics about this too. They have this silly autoban system you can misspell something that comes up as similar to some blacklisted words they put in there, and bam.

But luckily they didn't put in the French dictionary yet I guess :P so Lisa has to do that manually if she wants to.

That explains why no one's called me a Nazi in WC recently. I was wondering if I was losing my touch.

That explains why no one's called me a Nazi in WC recently. I was wondering if I was losing my touch.

I think it has more to do with words they (the devs) don't like. probably Nazi and stuff like that aren't blacklisted :)) Some names of the games of the competition, and other things they don't like if people talk about, something like that. I have no clue which words, and it would be nice if they would give a list of what we shouldn't write or something

Personally i think no one should be banned for any indirect speech in any language in World Chat, we are all adults, and if some direct verbal abuse takes place then i should be at discretion of the person that been attacked to report or not that person.

But getting banned for statements or opinions is totally wrong, we are not kids that needs monitoring, and protected from some words. 

16 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Yeah that was a funny one. Lisa actually threatened people in game on WC with being blocked for French speaking :)) I was stunned also. crazy...

lisachat.jpg.8ac363934afd76c037e76be895b3b02a.jpg.c54522f7f11d45ecea9897bf98de9f5a.jpg

Blocked for French speaking ?   hahahah I see now this cant be true or ?  THAT would have been a reason for me to leave this game immediately , sometimes I see (I suppose Russian too) or other languages, I did never see a rule that its forbidden ?  or ..............am I wrong  

3 minutes ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

Blocked for French speaking ?   hahahah I see now this cant be true or ?  THAT would have been a reason for me to leave this game immediately , sometimes I see (I suppose Russian too) or other languages, I did never see a rule that its forbidden ?  or ..............am I wrong  

2.15. All Languages are allowed in public chats, but be respectful. 

3 minutes ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

No you aren't wrong and it was a totally ridiculous situation. :)

Hell knows what was in her head. But anyway it was funny