3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

1 minute ago, Lullaby said:

I don’t believe a single word ... at the time of instagrams and tweeters ... yes, you can even upload videos of works to the network

Yeah, live stream at work and then accidentally show confidential or personal info on a screen in the background and get buried under EU privacy charges. Seems like a great plan.

Knowing we are waiting for a real update as to what is happening and when we might be able to expect to play again, we get a pointless, extremely vague "update".  Maybe the goal they're working toward is to drive us all to abandon 3DX and go to another game.

Edited by pretty

and if you didn’t know .... We are moving towards the goal.  Everything is good)))))))))))))))))

by the way ... the movement can be different ... you can for example run ... or by car) for some reason snails are immediately remembered ... why? why... WHY?)

Just now, pretty said:

Knowing we are waiting for a real update as to what is happening and when we might be able to expect to play again, we get an pointless, extremely vague "update".  Maybe the goal they're working toward is to drive us all to abandon 3DX and go to another game.

Give me a tips for similar games pls  😧

4 minutes ago, pretty said:

Knowing we are waiting for a real update as to what is happening and when we might be able to expect to play again, we get an pointless, extremely vague "update".  Maybe the goal they're working toward is to drive us all to abandon 3DX and go to another game.

From experience, I can tell you it's impossible to code or work on tech while constantly updating everyone or dealing with constant pings of emails.

I agree the updates are vague, but that's the best info available, and bitching about it only makes Lisa send more emails to the devs and techs, which then causes them to stop what they're doing and reply then forget what they were working on.

All complaining is doing is slowing the work down in order to make people feel better about themselves by attacking people and proclaiming they know better and this is unacceptable when you've never worked in that kind of environment and likely wouldn't understand the technobabble if you did get updates.

Calm your tits or jump ship to another game and slow down their development instead.

Edit: also I haven't seen any dick or boob pics. comon people.

Edited by Etanazzi

1 minute ago, pretty said:

Completely agree.  I mean I get things happen.  No matter how unfortunate it may be.  But to run a company and have paid members and give them virtually nothing?  The communication needs improvement.  We talking a couple hours?  days?  weeks?  I mean say something.  If Liza and Gizmo don't know how long it will take... Well then say you don't know how long it will take.  It's really that simple lol.

2 minutes ago, Etanazzi said:
6 minutes ago, pretty said:

From experience, I can tell you it's impossible to code or work on tech while constantly updating everyone or dealing with constant pings of emails.

I agree the updates are vague, but that's the best info available, and bitching about it only makes Lisa send more emails to the devs and techs, which then causes them to stop what they're doing and reply then forget what they were working on.

All complaining is doing is slowing the work down in order to make people feel better about themselves by attacking people and proclaiming they know better and this is unacceptable when you've never worked in that kind of environment and likely wouldn't understand the technobabble if you did get updates.

Calm your tits or jump ship to another game and slow down their development instead.

Edit: also I haven't seen any dick or boob pics. comon people.

AHAHAHAHAA Is server repair a surgery? And Lisa builds there and wipes the sweat off with a swab to those guys who do "SOMETHING" we unfortunately do not know what ... lol

5 minutes ago, Lullaby said:

AHAHAHAHAA Is server repair a surgery? And Lisa builds there and wipes the sweat off with a swab to those guys who do "SOMETHING" we unfortunately do not know what ... lol

They're not repairing the server. Her communications clearly indicate they're migrating to a new Datacenter with better DDoS protection and a better uptime SLA most likely.

Yes, this is difficult, yes interuptions are jarring and slow work. That's true of more than just surgery.

If they fuck this up, they could leak all our payment info.

The fact that you didn't understand that this is a full fledged server migration and just thought "hurp derp they're just hitting it a hammer to repair it derp" shows a lot of the communication issues isn't on the 3DX side.

Lisa is the PR. She likely has little tech knowledge so she passes on what she can from the ones that do. The ones that do have that knowledge are probably working on it and shouldn't be interrupted for an update every 2-4 hours.

Edited by Etanazzi