3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

7 hours ago, wysiwyg said:

Hey Stassi... That's why women are so bad at parking, for years they are told by men what 6 inches looks like, then they come to measure it for themselves and find it's only 4 🤣

That's very true.  6 is actually the average.  Actually 5.5 is the average.  But women are used to men saying they are bigger than what they actually are.  So I don't think its women we should be blaming.  Its men who exaggerate their size and get women believing 4 is 6 and 6 is 8, etc.  I can't blame them.  I am not sure I have a good grip of length either without measuring.  I had one woman that thought I was 14 inches O.o   Ummmm No.  I wish...  Actually cancel that... I don't wish.  That would probably suck...lol

2 minutes ago, JustinCredible said:

That's very true.  6 is actually the average.  Actually 5.5 is the average.  But women are used to men saying they are bigger than what they actually are.  So I don't think its women we should be blaming.  Its men who exaggerate their size and get women believing 4 is 6 and 6 is 8, etc.  I can't blame them.  I am not sure I have a good grip of length either without measuring.  I had one woman that thought I was 14 inches O.o   Ummmm No.  I wish...  Actually cancel that... I don't wish.  That would probably suck...lol

I thought all things are bigger in Texas.  At least that's what Texans say.  🤪

2 minutes ago, pretty said:

I thought all things are bigger in Texas.  At least that's what Texans say.  🤪

Ill let you use my conversion example to figure out how big I am 😛.  But as far as your Texas comment, I live in El Paso and I must say... Its the furthermost thing from a Texas town even though it's in Texas.  It feels way more Mexican.  Hell Mexico is like 10 minutes from my front door.  I'm the only white person here it feels like half the time.

Game still not up eh?  Damn....  This server outage is making me spend to much time with the family and causing me to get in shape 😠.  I guess its off to the park again today.  Someone PM me a boob shot so I feel like a man again 😛.

8 minutes ago, JustinCredible said:

Ill let you use my conversion example to figure out how big I am 😛.  But as far as your Texas comment, I live in El Paso and I must say... Its the furthermost thing from a Texas town even though it's in Texas.  It feels way more Mexican.  Hell Mexico is like 10 minutes from my front door.  I'm the only white person here it feels like half the time.

Game still not up eh?  Damn....  This server outage is making me spend to much time with the family and causing me to get in shape 😠.  I guess its off to the park again today.  Someone PM me a boob shot so I feel like a man again 😛.

No worries. I've sent you a boob pic