3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

3 minutes ago, Etanazzi said:

Is that the same version you play in game Snick? Maybe it's just that I'm sober right now but it seemed like a better remix than previously.

No, i usually use the original version. I've used that one a few times. and just for you.....

Some people get upset when the discussions deviate from the thread subject line.  This is how I love it, though!  Wandering on and off topic, proving once again the game is still about who is in it.  I am stuck impatiently waiting for that server, to get back in there with you!

2 hours ago, Torax said:

I just made the test, and when you try to get a new sub, when clicking on one offer, you are redirected to forum, all messages from Lisa saying the game is down.

So no they arent taking money while the game is dead, you simply cant register if you arent already, so no new joiners will be tricked. It might have happen the first day(s), but this is fixed.

If you click on one offer below

image.thumb.png.60289624cd40514ddc720147de02aff6.png

You are redirected there:

image.thumb.png.aa6eb03945820f3a890d77a2904464ab.png

So yes before accusing someone of something, if you can verify it then do it.

well they didn't have this in place on Saturday 😒

yesh...server is down and we all miss the game and hanging out with out friends but it doesn't mean we can't have a bit of fun here with nice music and make this post a bit more cheerful 

\(◑ᴥ◑)/

1 minute ago, wysiwyg said:

But then you'd have never stumbled upon this wonderful Forum :)

But then I wouldn't also feel invested in the game so I could have tried other options 🤔 I'm glad they have blocked subs but if it has been going on since May they should have had a notification to everyone before purchases saying there are ongoing problems with the server that would have made me look around more

1 hour ago, Snick said:

No, i usually use the original version. I've used that one a few times. and just for you.....

Too weak...  Here's the best cover for me) 

Edited by Redji