3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

14 minutes ago, Torax said:

I just made the test, and when you try to get a new sub, when clicking on one offer, you are redirected to forum, all messages from Lisa saying the game is down.

So no they arent taking money while the game is dead, you simply cant register if you arent already, so no new joiners will be tricked. It might have happen the first day(s), but this is fixed.

If you click on one offer below

image.thumb.png.60289624cd40514ddc720147de02aff6.png

You are redirected there:

image.thumb.png.aa6eb03945820f3a890d77a2904464ab.png

So yes before accusing someone of something, if you can verify it then do it.

really? because yesterday I downloaded and installed the game and payed for a subscription. guess I didn't make the cut off time for not taking peoples money. lol

and I also have screen shots to prove it.

Edited by babybri

11 minutes ago, babybri said:

really? because yesterday I downloaded and installed the game and payed for a subscription. guess I didn't make the cut off time for not taking peoples money. lol

and I also have screen shots to prove it.

You will still get the days you pay for. If the game get back online.

3 minutes ago, pretty said:

Now I cannot log into the members login page on the 3DXChat website.  It keeps saying "Service is temporarily unavailable".

And that will be for a loooooooooooong time ! 😅

Edited by Jenny Lakeland
typonesia

8 minutes ago, Snick said:

@SkyDiver That was a good one, and revelant to the earlier discussion..... but now i feel we need some... laughs to keep the sprits up

Even with the game down I can't escape your horrible DJing Snick. :)❤️

Edited by Etanazzi

11 minutes ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

And that will be for that for a loooooooooooong time ! 😅

The new disks to repair the hard drive are en route to 3DX headquarters now...

1367373164-0.jpg

Edited by pretty

1 minute ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

No news from the staff means they are still busy to solve the problems, do they have to repeat that every few hours ? if you cant login, its down ! 

One point. The last communication I saw was that reconnecting will require a game update. So make sure to restart the client so it triggers the update.

Also watching the announcements post is a good idea since if they can't do an auto update for whatever reason (and there are some reasons I can think of.) you might have to redownload the game. If that's the case the announcements post will be the place to find that out.