3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

3 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

Unbelievable! renting a new server and bring the game back to work Is it that hard?
3DXChat servers copied in many places run smoothly; they have copied 3DXChat servers in many places and work smoothly all crack !!!
but the original 3DXChat doesn't work stable....
I think a big mistake was made; They continue to make an administrative mistake and mistake ....
looks like this; Like dying before being born in the womb...
I persistently wait for the original 3DXChat to come back!
sad to not get back for loyalty... Information and status sharing should be done every 2-3 hours...

I have deja vu 😃

5 hours ago, PAGOS said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unbelievable! renting a new server and bring the game back to work Is it that hard?
3DXChat servers copied in many places run smoothly; they have copied 3DXChat servers in many places and work smoothly all crack !!!
but the original 3DXChat doesn't work stable....
I think a big mistake was made; They continue to make an administrative mistake and mistake ....
looks like this; Like dying before being born in the womb...
I persistently wait for the original 3DXChat to come back!
it's sad not to share information and status for loyalty .... Information and status sharing should be done every 2-3 hours...

Thank u for 3DXChat Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They already rented new servers, it's the logistics of transferring data that was planned to take a number of weeks that they're now fitting in days that is taking awhile.

They may not have new information in that timeframe, and they may not even be awake. We may pay them (the game being free to us now notwithstanding), but we aren't entitled to constant updates. What we are entitled to is a working game, and failing that, compensation. They already have by stopping the ticking of time off our subscriptions.

43 minutes ago, babybri said:

agreed. I just redownloaded the game client AND payed for a subscription yesterday, after all that I come to find out the game isn't even working. why take my money then?

Bright side of that: You'll have your full time when the taking of time resumes; they have stopped taking time down.

2 minutes ago, redheadrider said:

They already rented new servers, it's the logistics of transferring data that was planned to take a number of weeks that they're now fitting in days that is taking awhile.

They may not have new information in that timeframe, and they may not even be awake. We may pay them (the game being free to us now notwithstanding), but we aren't entitled to constant updates. What we are entitled to is a working game, and failing that, compensation. They already have by stopping the ticking of time off our subscriptions.

Bright side of that: You'll have your full time when the taking of time resumes; they have stopped taking time down.

haha yeah I guess that's a positive xD

2 hours ago, Volvin said:

I asked a couple of friends working at a company that provides a lot more players with a game than what this team working with 3DX does. They said that obviously the whole truth is not known to us. If this would have happened to them they could have their game back up and running within 24 hours from the start of the attack. They recommended us all to be careful when we launch the game again someday in the distant future. Obviously security is not the 3DX team´s strongest skill. 

Careful of what exactly?  Our payment information is not on the 3DX server and if we are at all wise we have virus protection.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ... community; okay there were problems
But I believe that support is needed for Gizmo ...
He thinks well for everyone here.
she accepts all comments badly and well ...
has not banned anyone for years ...
I believe, Gizmo love this job; Thanks to him we had a good time in this game  (thousands of hours)
Gizmo needs support right now .........
Gizmo is a good person..
We should be patient.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by PAGOS

You know, the thing I appreciate most in life is when people are straight with me. I can take any news - as long as you are up front about it. Just admit you kinda messed up. We all mess up. That's ok. What isn't ok is not admitting you made some boo-boos.

29 minutes ago, redheadrider said:

my time still clicked today 

10 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ... community; okay there were problems
But I believe that support is needed for Gizmo ...
He thinks well for everyone here.
she accepts all comments badly and well ...
has not banned anyone for years ...
I believe you love this job; Thanks to him we had a good time in this game  (thousands of hours)
Gizmo needs support right now .........
Gizmo is a good person..
We should be patient.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm working with good persons, i appreciate them :).

But it doesn't stop me from telling them when they make shit 😋

2 hours ago, Snick said:

Discord has been handy for that, still.... Shame i didn't get more of my friendlist from ingame onto discord before this happened, a few people i found i miss 

OPTIONS!  Always have options! We have 4 places we can meet up. 3DX is our favorite even though we spend much time in others in recent months.

4 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

You are not in game very long are you?  In past we have been down a full week without word.

she never played, just paid her sub saturday… 🤭

8 minutes ago, zigzag said:

notice there web site still up taking peoples money for something they cant get right now - how wrong is that ? -

exactly, they should at least have an announcement on theyre website saying that servers are down and the game right now is not playable. instead theyre taking peoples money that have no idea whats going on. letting them download and pay for a game that doesn't even work atm. I don't think that's right.

20 minutes ago, zigzag said:

notice there web site still up taking peoples money for something they cant get right now - how wrong is that ? -

I just made the test, and when you try to get a new sub, when clicking on one offer, you are redirected to forum, all messages from Lisa saying the game is down.

So no they arent taking money while the game is dead, you simply cant register if you arent already, so no new joiners will be tricked. It might have happen the first day(s), but this is fixed.

If you click on one offer below

image.thumb.png.60289624cd40514ddc720147de02aff6.png

You are redirected there:

image.thumb.png.aa6eb03945820f3a890d77a2904464ab.png

So yes before accusing someone of something, if you can verify it then do it.

Edited by Torax

2 minutes ago, Torax said:

I just made the test, and when you try to get a new sub, when clicking on one offer, you are redirected to forum, all messages from Lisa saying the game is down.

So no they arent take money while the game is dead.

If you click on one offer below

image.thumb.png.60289624cd40514ddc720147de02aff6.png

You are redirected there:

image.thumb.png.aa6eb03945820f3a890d77a2904464ab.png

So yes before accusing someone of something, if you can verify it. Do it.

thank you for the correction