3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

2 minutes ago, Norfolk N Waye said:

Rumour has it that they've hired a new dev to help get the game going again.

MarvinTMartian.gif

If it's real....

I think we need more more time to come back to play .... 😭😭😭

3 minutes ago, PAGOS said:
7 minutes ago, Norfolk N Waye said:

It's always good to have a backup plan! <font style=😀">

im think backup has definitely... but im think have other problems....

im sad.

Edited just now by PAGOS

oh yes ... it seems to me they are now playing out who will go to buy HDD)

Just now, babybri said:

agreed. I just redownloaded the game client AND payed for a subscription yesterday, after all that I come to find out the game isn't even working. why take my money then?

Correct....

Why subscrition homepage work and accept payment?

This is not correct....

3 minutes ago, babybri said:

agreed. I just redownloaded the game client AND payed for a subscription yesterday, after all that I come to find out the game isn't even working. why take my money then?

what can i say... welcome to 3dx honey) 💋

3 minutes ago, zigzag said:

they also said they froze accounts from game time being taken yet today they charged me another day

when you watch this movie you will understand what life is

1 hour ago, Volvin said:

I asked a couple of friends working at a company that provides a lot more players with a game than what this team working with 3DX does. They said that obviously the whole truth is not known to us. If this would have happened to them they could have their game back up and running within 24 hours from the start of the attack. They recommended us all to be careful when we launch the game again someday in the distant future. Obviously security is not the 3DX team´s strongest skill. 

Call of Duty has hundreds of programmers working in their company, I was playing Black Ops and the game crashes, lags, in other words, shit happens. It took them a couple of hours to fix the issue. Call of Duty does not do upgrades, they make another game for people to buy, still no pikachu suit, nothing worse then getting killed by someone wearing a pikachu outfit...

To compare one game response to another is just unwise, it is like comparing two different sports. Golf and Mixed Martial Arts both have athletes, kind of.. Best thing to do is play other games, watch a movie, restart season one of the Walking Dead, tea bag a neighbor, play on forum, or just steal the whiskey from kitties gotta get the bunnies drunk ya know. 

5 minutes ago, Rob. said:

Call of Duty has hundreds of programmers working in their company, I was playing Black Ops and the game crashes, lags, in other words, shit happens. It took them a couple of hours to fix the issue. Call of Duty does not do upgrades, they make another game for people to buy, still no pikachu suit, nothing worse then getting killed by someone wearing a pikachu outfit...

To compare one game response to another is just unwise, it is like comparing two different sports. Golf and Mixed Martial Arts both have athletes, kind of.. Best thing to do is play other games, watch a movie, restart season one of the Walking Dead, tea bag a neighbor, play on forum, or just steal the whiskey from kitties gotta get the bunnies drunk ya know.

Unbelievable! renting a new server and bring the game back to work Is it that hard?
3DXChat servers copied in many places run smoothly; they have copied 3DXChat servers in many places and work smoothly all crack !!!
but the original 3DXChat doesn't work stable....
I think a big mistake was made; They continue to make an administrative mistake and mistake ....
looks like this; Like dying before being born in the womb...
I persistently wait for the original 3DXChat to come back!
sad to not get back for loyalty... Information and status sharing should be done every 2-3 hours...

Edited by PAGOS