3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

Just now, Snick said:

Honestly? I have my doubts... its possible later today like towards the backend of tonight it could happen

But i still think a few days is more likely. 

😭😭😭

You get me unhappy :((((

eja.gif  I WANNA DANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!

I asked a couple of friends working at a company that provides a lot more players with a game than what this team working with 3DX does. They said that obviously the whole truth is not known to us. If this would have happened to them they could have their game back up and running within 24 hours from the start of the attack. They recommended us all to be careful when we launch the game again someday in the distant future. Obviously security is not the 3DX team´s strongest skill. 

11 minutes ago, Volvin said:

Quickly means sometime this century and soon means sometime in the future.

just keep 14 days 3 weeks in mind, all thats earlier is wonderful of course, btw I play in 4 other games, so if one is lost ........ I hope it will be back soon of course, but I cannot sit here and wait all day for a sexy game, Life goes on  ! !  😝

Hey everyone i know some of you have tough times due to game dont work and cant fap or whatever :) 

So i happened to make a compilation with some of my latest sex animations to close the month 

so here my tweet that has the download link of the compilation :) 

so here it is have fun :) 

hope it helps you in this tough times :)