3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

23 minutes ago, PluushPuussy said:

Hey, Bad! Did you know someone was wanting a manual on how to get pregnant in 3DX? I wanted to tell her she could just try to hang some curtains on a Sunday.

I did not know this, and I don´t get the curtains part. But anyways... you tell them grrrrrrl!

it might take a while longer, since there are people who are constantly working on the game, it's only done on the free time of only two or three people so anything that should take a few hours here it turns in a few days🧐

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Tsela said:

Actually I can. I do practice horseback archery. And I highly recommend it as a recreational sport.

Using traditional recurves and hornbows. Never touched a compound bow in my life.

Anyway it's great fun.

And those trips are great, even if you are not an archery enthusiast.

That is so hot! No compound bows! Do you compete?

I love medieval times, garb, weapons. Daddy used to say a gun can make any coward brave but if you have to get close enough to get hurt yourself (like with swords, daggers, quarterstaffs and halberds) people will think twice. Yes he did fence and was amazing to watch. I got the DNA for his brains, my little sister got his athletic DNA. I used to love to watch her put mean boys on their butts.

katniss-motivator1.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unbelievable! renting a new server and bring the game back to work Is it that hard?
3DXChat servers copied in many places run smoothly; they have copied 3DXChat servers in many places and work smoothly all crack !!!
but the original 3DXChat doesn't work stable....
I think a big mistake was made; They continue to make an administrative mistake and mistake ....
looks like this; Like dying before being born in the womb...
I persistently wait for the original 3DXChat to come back!
it's sad not to share information and status for loyalty .... Information and status sharing should be done every 2-3 hours...

Thank u for 3DXChat Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by PAGOS