3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

2 hours ago, pretty said:

You need to hang out with a better class of women then.  I am not lazy at all, and will gladly do lots of the "work" of making sex enjoyable for both myself and the man.

I do not complain about the man's choices as to what he wants to do sexually... as long as he is not trying to get me to finger or fuck his ass with a strap-on.

I do not complain about the man's choice as to where we go for dinner.  I'm an adult and if I say "you choose", then I have no one to blame but myself if I do not like his choice in it.

Men are not coded to interpret it as a trap.  Men are just afraid of upsetting us because it may mean the silent treatment and no pussy for them.  Thus, their lack of self-confidence.

Self-confidence is sexy, extremely sexy... and we do not like men who lack self-confidence, nor men who make excuses to try to put the blame on us.

BE confident.  Otherwise you will mistakenly feel (to save your ego) like we trapped you when you fail due to lacking self-confidence.

I agree with such...I had run into one lad, prancin about, tellin everyone how cocky he is, and really confident hes is with the ladies.I confused him by sayin that there IS a differance tween the two.

Confidence comes from believing in ones own self..havin the skills to back it. It's seeing yourself in a more postive way, recognizing the strengths, assets, smarts, and resources that you bringing to any situation. Cockiness, on the other hand, is bragging or showin off without actually havin the skills or know how to back it up.  Confidence is quite an attractive trait  :)

Edited by Sinful

41 minutes ago, Sinful said:

I agree with such...I had run into one lad, prancin about, tellin everyone how cocky he is, and really confident hes is with the ladies.I confused him by sayin that there IS a differance tween the two.

Confidence comes from believing in ones own self..havin the skills to back it. It's seeing yourself in a more postive way, recognizing the strengths, assets, smarts, and resources that you bringing to any situation. Cockiness, on the other hand, is bragging or showin off without actually havin the skills or know how to back it up.  Confidence is quite an attractive trait  :)

There's a difference between confidence and arrogance

3 hours ago, rhet said:

I'm self-confident enough to not want to get with you, so there's that.
You're not owed the perfect experience from men, just as I'm not owed the same from women. People need to communicate and not be selfish.

Also, I like how you speak for all men and all women here. If you think all men are inherently cowardly, I'd suggest you go lesbian and not look back.

No, you're butt-hurt enough, but not confident at all.  You totally did not understand anything I said.  So thank you very much for not wanting to get with me.

I never said anyone owed me the perfect experience.  I communicated well.  You failed to understand, so the communication broke down on your side of it, not mine.

You enjoy putting words in other people's mouths, I see.   I would bet any amount of money you're not good with the girls.

*ignores you*

Edited by pretty

33 minutes ago, pretty said:

No, you're butt-hurt enough, but not confident at all.  You totally did not understand anything I said.  So thank you very much for not wanting to get with me.

I never said anyone owed me the perfect experience.  I communicated well.  You failed to understand, so the communication broke down on your side of it, not mine.

You enjoy putting words in other people's mouths, I see.   I would bet any amount of money you're not good with the girls.

*ignores you*

Butt-hurt would require me to be missing out on something, be jealous, offended, etc. I'm not. I just disagree with your take on things somewhat.
Almost every sentence you wrote is how you did something right or others did something wrong. That, or a straight-up insult. That is why I would never be interested, I do hang out with a 'better class of women.' Even your location in your profile is an awkward crutch for your own self-esteem. You're in the USA, but absolutely not one of those icky Americans.

Too bad you won't see this but...
2adfebf1d925231b9cdb944e5d483452.jpg

/me pops head into offline forum thread.

/me sees a bunch of people pretending the other person wants them even though they don't. (Both symmetrical and asymmetrical versions.)

/me checks two boxes

/me sees another group of people that built their own PC once talking like they have 10 years experience and a PHd in InfoSec

/me checks other box

/me looks around more and sees Snick.

Oh hey Snickers <waves>

Yup, everything checks out.

/me brushes glitter off clip board and wanders off.

Edited by Etanazzi

30 minutes ago, rhet said:

Butt-hurt would require me to be missing out on something, be jealous, offended, etc. I'm not. I just disagree with your take on things somewhat.
Almost every sentence you wrote is how you did something right or others did something wrong. That, or a straight-up insult. That is why I would never be interested, I do hang out with a 'better class of women.' Even your location in your profile is an awkward crutch for your own self-esteem. You're in the USA, but absolutely not one of those icky Americans.

eeeeeeeeeeeeek ugly americans, eating burger all the day, buying high Energy consuming cars, voting for a shameless president...

Mmmmmmh definitely prefer French gentlemen, eating jambon beurre all the day, buying low cost cars (cos they can't have road where to ride american trucks), voting for a... shameless president (but with an acceptable haircut).

4 minutes ago, Flococo said:

eeeeeeeeeeeeek ugly americans, eating burger all the day, buying high Energy consuming cars, voting for a shameless president...

Mmmmmmh definitely prefer French gentlemen, eating jambon beurre all the day, buying low cost cars (cos they can't have road where to ride american trucks), voting for a... shameless president (but with an acceptable haircut).

I'm an American and I've done precisely zero of those things...... Also Macron's hair sucks. But I have to admit, at least Macron's hair hasn't achieved sentience yet. All hail hypno-fro

Edited by Etanazzi

5 minutes ago, Flococo said:

I'm American, but lived in Southern Belgium (among other places) for a while and love a good Jambon-Beurre, and I drive a German car.
Horse steak was pretty good too, and snails.

6 minutes ago, rhet said:

Sounds more fun to be honest.
Can you teach me horse archery?

Actually I can. I do practice horseback archery. And I highly recommend it as a recreational sport.

Using traditional recurves and hornbows. Never touched a compound bow in my life.

Anyway it's great fun.

And those trips are great, even if you are not an archery enthusiast.

Edited by Tsela

1 minute ago, Tsela said:

Actually I can. I do practice horseback archery. And I highly recommend it as a recreational sport.

Using traditional recurves and hornbows. Never touched a compound bow in my life.

Anyway it's great fun.

Dude. I'd totally be down.
I haven't ridden in ...shit like 20 years though. Was pretty competent as a teenager though.