3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

23 minutes ago, Rhaelce said:

Also thanks for educating us on what DDoS is about. It not like people can't read wikipedia. 

Meh, someone asked, so I answered, you'd be surprised how often I want to tell someone... let me google that for you.

In this case though, I answered from my very own brain cells hehe.

18 minutes ago, pretty said:

I always want a man to do what he wants.  That's what turns me on and keeps me going.  Yet, I have found almost all men are so lacking in self-confidence they only want to do what I want (despite me already having told them I get off on them doing what they want), because they're afraid I won't like what they want to do.  "Yeah, well, your total lack of self-confidence (and manliness really) just killed my mood.  Bye."

I hear ya.  I would say I'm pretty dominant in bed but I was just further ruining "A Whole New World" from Aladdin.  So is 3dx back or ya'll just giving my hopes up?

Edit:  NVM, I won't feed the trolls

Edited by JustinCredible

1 minute ago, Kazze said:

pssst... don't feed the trolls!

I think there is another 3dx or something though like an offline mode because that PABLOS (or whatever his name is) kept posting videos on 3dx while it was down and in the video it said offline

26 minutes ago, rhet said:

I usually interpret 'just do what you want' as just lazy. Just like 'I don't care, you pick where to go for dinner.'
We're kind of coded as men to interpret this as a trap. Inevitably it always ends with, 'well that's not what I wanted for dinner.'

You need to hang out with a better class of women then.  I am not lazy at all, and will gladly do lots of the "work" of making sex enjoyable for both myself and the man.

I do not complain about the man's choices as to what he wants to do sexually... as long as he is not trying to get me to finger or fuck his ass with a strap-on.

I do not complain about the man's choice as to where we go for dinner.  I'm an adult and if I say "you choose", then I have no one to blame but myself if I do not like his choice in it.

Men are not coded to interpret it as a trap.  Men are just afraid of upsetting us because it may mean the silent treatment and no pussy for them.  Thus, their lack of self-confidence.

Self-confidence is sexy, extremely sexy... and we do not like men who lack self-confidence, nor men who make excuses to try to put the blame on us.

BE confident.  Otherwise you will mistakenly feel (to save your ego) like we trapped you when you fail due to lacking self-confidence.

Edited by pretty

11 minutes ago, rhet said:

I usually interpret 'just do what you want' as just lazy. Just like 'I don't care, you pick where to go for dinner.'
We're kind of coded as men to interpret this as a trap. Inevitably it always ends with, 'well that's not what I wanted for dinner.'

7 minutes ago, NicciW said:

Just like everything it comes with balance, being needy is bad... not caring is worse. There needs to be a middle ground

perfectly-balanced-as-all-things-should-

Knowing what I want is a given to me, and learning about what you want is what makes this world so, to use the dinner reference, delicious.   For me it is not a lack of self confidence,  but actually confidence to partner on your adventures, wherever that leads.  

9 minutes ago, Cody said:

Sooo we don't know when we are going to be able to get on and play as of yet.. Great..

That will AT LEAST take several days , personally I suppose it will be more like 2 weeks , lots of stuff they have to save and solve ! 

1 minute ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

That will AT LEAST take several days , personally I suppose it will be more like 2 weeks , lots of stuff they have to save and solve ! 

There was talk about transferring accounts (most likely without gifts and friends lists, I think so). It does not take a lot of time. Because It will be comparable to the game on the test server as before😃

1 minute ago, Pantherliza said:

There was talk about transferring accounts (most likely without gifts and friends lists, I think so). It does not take a lot of time. Because It will be comparable to the game on the test server as before😃

well then it will be back tomorrow 🤪 how faster the better, but .................I just HOPE for it !

10 minutes ago, pretty said:

You need to hang out with a better class of women then.  I am not lazy at all, and will gladly do lots of the "work" of making sex enjoyable for both myself and the man.

I do not complain about the man's choices as to what he wants to do sexually... as long as he is not trying to get me to finger or fuck his ass with a strap-on.

I do not complain about the man's choice as to where we go for dinner.  I'm an adult and if I say "you choose", then I have no one to blame but myself if I do not like his choice in it.

Men are not coded to interpret it as a trap.  Men are just afraid of upsetting us because it may mean the silent treatment and no pussy for them.  Thus, their lack of self-confidence.

Self-confidence is sexy, extremely sexy... and we do not like men who lack self-confidence, nor men who make excuses to try to put the blame on us.

BE confident.  Otherwise you will mistakenly feel (to save your ego) like we trapped you when you fail due to lacking self-confidence.

I'm self-confident enough to not want to get with you, so there's that.
You're not owed the perfect experience from men, just as I'm not owed the same from women. People need to communicate and not be selfish.

Also, I like how you speak for all men and all women here. If you think all men are inherently cowardly, I'd suggest you go lesbian and not look back.

Just now, W4RN1NG said:

I can ask you why you bother to come and speak here if you don't play 3dx?

I want to play 3dx. I bought a years sub on Saturday but I couldn't connect then I found this website and learned the servers were down, it's not that I don't want to play it's that I can't. I've never had the chance to play it

Just now, NicciW said:

I want to play 3dx. I bought a years sub on Saturday but I couldn't connect then I found this website and learned the servers were down, it's not that I don't want to play it's that I can't. I've never had the chance to play it

Keep paddling, NicciW.  We'll get this leaky boat into 3dx port!  Its worth the wait.😀

1 minute ago, JackPine said:

Keep paddling, NicciW.  We'll get this leaky boat into 3dx port!  Its worth the wait.😀

Have you ever just considered swimming? Rather than having to get wet and paddle a broken down boat? If your boat is a sieve learn to swim 😬

Just now, NicciW said:

Have you ever just considered swimming? Rather than having to get wet and paddle a broken down boat? If your boat is a sieve learn to swim 😬

Great, another logical thinker. I may just take that paddle back!😜

12 hours ago, wysiwyg said:

Whilst discussing this issue, a friend and I have come up with the likely cause.

Betty and Bob were fed up of getting called away to service others, so want to have some private time together, and have made 3dx private and exclusive until they have finished

See....I TOLD you all that B&B needed to get more respect from the Devs...but did anybody listen? Nooooooooooooooooo....now we're in the middle of a full robot uprising...it's fekkin' WESTWORLD all over again, man!

- Laz, totally not a host.