3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

3 minutes ago, Snick said:

I just wanna see those profiles now... or even better.... AD's in world chat

"LF a lvl 20 BBC!" "Lvl 10 Futa LF partner" "Lvl 100 bimbo needs a cock to suck"

I might pay attention to WC more then

LV10 BIMBO LFG FOR GRINDING!

41 minutes ago, pretty said:

Geez... How long does it take to transfer 95 accounts to a new server and get it started up?

*is just kidding*

Quite some time ago,  we havin the free server test...to have everyone join and try things out, and get it all sorted. Then transfer all accounts to new server...it was a process bein bout a 2 month ( i believe) period to be gettin things running proper.

34 minutes ago, NicciW said:

Oh I'm now an "Advanced Member"... wait really?!? I'm an advanced member and I still haven't played the damn game!!!!!

Aye, the number of post you havin raises your Forum Lvl.. I been on 3dx for ages, I roam about reading the forum, but i very rarely ever do posts, likes, an such...so that leavin me to a Forum newbie lvl.  LOL  :P

Edited by Sinful

2 minutes ago, Sinful said:

Aye, the number of post you havin raises your Forum Lvl.. I been on 3dx for ages, I roam about reading the forum, but i very rarely ever even do posts, so that leavin me to a Forum newbie lvl.  LOL  :P

Wow you joined March 23, 2018 and have only done 2 posts? 🤔

I'm a talk-aholic I'll just keep talking until people get sick of me and then I find new people 🤷‍♀️

Just now, NicciW said:

Wow you joined March 23, 2018 and have only done 2 posts? 🤔

I'm a talk-aholic I'll just keep talking until people get sick of me and then I find new people 🤷‍♀️

actually 2015...I done got off my arse and joined Forum til 2018

4 minutes ago, Sinful said:

actually 2015...I done got off my arse and joined Forum til 2018

Didn't even know the game had been out that long I thought it was new 😂 if it's not new how come we are only now having the server down? This feels like some sort of beta 🙄

Just now, NicciW said:

Didn't even know the game had been out that long I thought it was new 😂 if it's not new how come we are only now having the server down? This feels like some sort of beta 🙄

DDoS attack...

Just now, JackPine said:

I am one of the weird ones that was on the forum prior to subscribing to the game.  I could have stopped after typing 'ones'.  Been a fun ride with 3dx... I want it to continue! 

I subscribed to the game prior to the forums but then I came here when I couldn't connect... so I've been on the forums days before playing the game so we are kinda in the same boat? 😅