3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

7 minutes ago, NicciW said:

For me it's I go to the store and buy my shopping, there is a line... lots of people trying to buy their shopping too the cashier has processed my shopping and given me my receipt but now she's packing my shopping into her car and now I'm trying to ask when I get access to my shopping 🤔 

It's my first time visiting this shop, all the other people who have been say it's great and when I get around to it hopefully I will be able to see that 🙄

Remind me not to go shopping with you ... lol 

1 minute ago, sputnik said:

Remind me not to go shopping with you ... lol 

Hey it's not my fault the cashier is going nuts 🤷‍♀️ this is my first time visiting this store I haven't even tested the product yet

9 minutes ago, NicciW said:

when I get around to it hopefully I will be able to see that 🙄

Hopefully you do get to soon, the whole joining while the server was shutting off seriously sucks,

That said, with the new server and the bugs we are pretty much 100% going to have, don't judge it to harshly when you do finally get your feet into the pool, there are alot of really great people on this game, and something for just about everyone, just might take some time while everyone settles into the new normal.

2 minutes ago, Snick said:

Hopefully you do get to soon, the whole joining while the server was shutting off seriously sucks,

That said, with the new server and the bugs we are pretty much 100% going to have, don't judge it to harshly when you do finally get your feet into the pool, there are alot of really great people on this game, and something for just about everyone, just might take some time while everyone settles into the new normal.

feet into the pool? I like that analogy as it implies I'm going to get wet 🤞

5 minutes ago, Snick said:

I agree with you there, Snick.  Thought I was the only one with bad timing, NicciW.  Hang in there, there are a bunch of fine folks here to have a blast with. 😀

2 minutes ago, NicciW said:

feet into the pool? I like that analogy as it implies I'm going to get wet 🤞

Gets the feeling you are going to fit in perfectly. 😉

8 minutes ago, NicciW said:

Hey it's not my fault the cashier is going nuts 🤷‍♀️ this is my first time visiting this store I haven't even tested the product yet

Just teasing ... you will have a ball when you finally get your goodies :)

NGL, im not a foot fetish person, but there is something to be said about that new pose for having someone suck on your toes while you hold them there with your other foot.

EDIT: Now if only they would give us buttplugs and crops~

Edited by Snick

2 minutes ago, NicciW said:

Oh I'm now an "Advanced Member"... wait really?!? I'm an advanced member and I still haven't played the damn game!!!!!

Yeah, but that only applies in the forum.  There are no levels in the game itself.