3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

well ... what can be offered in this situation ... let's all together ask Lisa to assign a redline to which the game resumed its work, so that each of us would understand what he was waiting for ... otherwise it’s not serious

I think this is absolutely normal ... the whole world works like that

Edited by Lullaby

just ... maybe we should all go somewhere this week or do some personal project in our free time, and not just wait, it's not clear how much ...

I’m talking about a normal attitude ... be people, understand the situation and set a time frame for the work. it's simple, just 2 actions.

It is sad how so many players are quick to abandon ship, and encourage other players to abandon ship so they will not feel bad for doing so themselves, instead of picking up a bucket and helping to bail the water out... and when the ship goes down they complain for lack of a ship to keep their asses out of the water.

When it works correctly, they say "I love 3DXChat! It's the best game ever!", but every time even the slightest problem comes along, they shout "ABANDON SHIP!  ABANDON SHIP!" and jump right into the life boats.

Yes, the server issues have been big problems for some time, but we have survived such things before and we will survive this.  I understand many of you have no lives and totally lose your minds when 3DXChat goes down, but if 3DXchat is all you have then you should not be in 3DXChat.  You should be out getting yourselves lives.  The few of us who have lives do not lose our minds when 3DXChat goes down, and we actually pick up buckets and bail water out to save this ship from being claimed by the briny deep.  We do that by supporting the 3DXChat staff and by continuing to pay for our memberships so they are being paid for the jobs they are no doubt doing to fix the good ship 3DXChat.

Edited by pretty

3 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

I do feel sorry for them.  I am sure it was chaos with the attack and trying to do something to recover. I wish them luck fixing and will be happy to go on the test server when it is ready,

I'm ready to go on the test server also, and deal with the bugs and other issues, and help the 3DXChat staff by reporting bugs.  We, as the players, have a bit of responsibility to the game and the 3DXChat staff... the responsibility of trying to help in any way we can to make, and keep, the game the best it can be. And, of course, the 3DXchat staff has a responsibility to us to do the same.

Edited by pretty

7 minutes ago, Lullaby said:

just ... maybe we should all go somewhere this week or do some personal project in our free time, and not just wait, it's not clear how much ...

I’m talking about a normal attitude ... be people, understand the situation and set a time frame for the work. it's simple, just 2 actions.

i scrubbed my front and back patios what else can i do strip clubs are closed because covid19?

9 minutes ago, pretty said:

I'm ready to go on the test server also, and deal with the bugs and other issues, and help the 3DXChat staff by reporting bugs.  We, as the players, have a bit of responsibility to the game and the 3DXChat staff... the responsibility of trying to help in any way we can to make, and keep, the game the best it can be. And, of course, the 3DXchat staff has a responsibility to us to do the same.

If we don't help is there really room for people to complain? I agree and I know some people say they pay for this and that is enough but in a way we kind of live there for a short time and it is like our virtual home.

I like a nice friendly, loving home and maybe if I contribute just a little I can help  make it so ❤️

Edited by Ambrosia

people ... come to your senses! You don’t even know if this will work again! I just propose asking the administration a question about when the server will start working ... I also love this virtual world and every night I try to get there, but it's stupid to waste my time on it ...

1 minute ago, Lullaby said:

people ... come to your senses! You don’t even know if this will work again! I just propose asking the administration a question about when the server will start working

2 problems, 1. The admins have never been the most chatty on keeping us updated, this has honestly been the first time i've seen them be so responsive, and 2. With them moving everything to the new servers, and their claims of the damage done, the best you could hope for is a internet repair guy answer "Some time between...."

While i don't agree with everything some of the 3dx defenders are saying, having some patience is a virtue at times, we have had issues in the past and while they might have taken longer then some people might have liked, things did eventually go back to normal.

24 minutes ago, pretty said:

It is sad how so many players are quick to abandon ship, and encourage other players to abandon ship so they will not feel bad for doing so themselves, instead of picking up a bucket and helping to bail the water out... and when the ship goes down they complain for lack of a ship to keep their asses out of the water.

When it works correctly, they say "I love 3DXChat! It's the best game ever!", but every time even the slightest problem comes along, they shout "ABANDON SHIP!  ABANDON SHIP!" and jump right into the life boats.

Yes, the server issues have been big problems for some time, but we have survived such things before and we will survive this.  I understand many of you have no lives and totally lose your minds when 3DXChat goes down, but if 3DXchat is all you have then you should not be in 3DXChat.  You should be out getting yourselves lives.  The few of us who have lives, do not lose our minds when 3DXChat goes down, and we actually pick up buckets and bail water out to save this ship from being claimed by the briny deep.  We do that by supporting the 3DXchat staff and by continuing to pay for our memberships so they are being paid for the jobs they are no doubt doing to fix the good ship 3DXChat.

😂 the way you delivered it was great.