3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

well first all those weren't the updates so maybe a truthful update like on Friday server down it cant be fixed till Monday because we have no techs working over the weekend.

then maybe Monday morning our techs or we sub contracted the issue to someone that knows what there doing and the server will be up soon.

When the server is off or in a failed state; offline mod ''World Editor'' must be working !  

in this process, people build new and it should be allowed !  Maybe with the update Gizmo....

would be good for future processes

1 hour ago, Derai said:

How significant is it that the 3DX installer always gets flagged by my PC as being ‘unverified’ or something. 
My Windows practically claims its unsafe.

Honestly, not very.

Alot of stuff (like audicaty and even some government tools) are like that with windows, just means they didn't bother to encode a digital signature into the program for windows.

Pretty much if you are downloading from a official site your usually safe to install programs with those warnings.

Lisa:  Due to the DDoS attack on the server, the hard disk was damaged, the system crashed and administrators responded slowly. User data was not affected, however, restoring the game in such conditions is difficult and long.

Our plan is as follows:

We have a new test server, which is located in a more respectable data center. We will transfer all users to the test server to quickly give people the opportunity to play the game. If everything goes well, then all players will receive the patch and immediately be able to play on the test server.

Since the test server has not been fully tested, players will probably encounter bugs, which we will try to quickly patch to fix. Please bare this in mind and please continue to report them.

We understand that playing in this way can be uncomfortable for many players, so we will freeze all current membership time until the situation improves, all registered users will  play for free  until it's solved.

Thank you for your patience during this matter.

3DXChat Team

CUzpXU.png

Edited by PAGOS

Pls... no words more... that is a bad yoke...

data center? hard drive? where is the backup? on the sam pc in garage? and admins responded slowly... hmmm? nobody sit on saturday in front of the pc.. respectable data center? why not after the 2. attack?

Edited by Valen

44 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

Lisa:  Due to the DDoS attack on the server, the hard disk was damaged, the system crashed and administrators responded slowly. User data was not affected, however, restoring the game in such conditions is difficult and long.

Our plan is as follows:

We have a new test server, which is located in a more respectable data center. We will transfer all users to the test server to quickly give people the opportunity to play the game. If everything goes well, then all players will receive the patch and immediately be able to play on the test server.

Since the test server has not been fully tested, players will probably encounter bugs, which we will try to quickly patch to fix. Please bare this in mind and please continue to report them.

We understand that playing in this way can be uncomfortable for many players, so we will freeze all current membership time until the situation improves, all registered users will  play for free  until it's solved.

Thank you for your patience during this matter.

3DXChat Team

CUzpXU.png

So we go on transport , migrate on a new server , well lets see how much time it will take to get that server sticky too 🤩 

4 minutes ago, NicciW said:

How have I:

• Paid for a years sub on Saturday
  • Gone from newbie to a member on the 3dxforums on Sunday
  • Worked from 8-4 today...

And still not played this game 🙄😞

Really over hyping it for me 🤞

If after this I find it's not to my liking I'm just going to find that funny 😅

Be patient for awhile, if you start to play here , you'll like it , I am almost sure (read well ALMOST) and welcome here, we chat often about the game, and sometimes we can play it 🙂  IF we are all that lucky of course 😇

Edited by Jenny Lakeland
typonesia

5 minutes ago, NicciW said:

How have I:

Nicci, Despite what you may read here by some people, after experiencing a couple of 3d sex games, 3dx is by far the best available. Most of the others use paid content, so you pay for clothes, poses, etc, and in my opinion, are nowhere near as friendly in terms of players.

Yes, there are issues at the moment with 3dx, but considering the cost to us, the users, and what we get for that cost, I consider it a small price to pay for a lively and entertaining place to have fun

7 minutes ago, NicciW said:

How have I:

run.jpg

2 minutes ago, wysiwyg said:

Nicci, Despite what you may read here by some people, after experiencing a couple of 3d sex games, 3dx is by far the best available. Most of the others use paid content, so you pay for clothes, poses, etc, and in my opinion, are nowhere near as friendly in terms of players.

Yes, there are issues at the moment with 3dx, but considering the cost to us, the users, and what we get for that cost, I consider it a small price to pay for a lively and entertaining place to have fun

I guess... It's just so annoying when you buy something as a little "gift" for myself and then are unable to play it.

It's like getting a free trip to Disney World as a Christmas present... it's a great gift but now I'll be waiting in suspense for ages before I get to go

12 minutes ago, NicciW said:

How have I:

You'll probably like it. Bummer that you subbed during this weekend.

I haven't been able to login for a couple weeks and just when I'm about to return, this happens. :c