3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

11 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

oooo the finished product! :o  I saw the beginning of this room being made when i was on 3DX in 2017... or at least it reminds me of a room that looked like the "prototype" for it :D 

CORRECTION: JUST the ship room in the pic for the video itself... cool design though 😅👍

Edited by Siffa88

I feel like I'm over hyping the game for myself... I've been here browsing this forum for the weekend now waiting for the game to come back up so that I can try it out as I still haven't had a chance to play it and because I've not been able to play it I want to play it more 😥

Now I'm so damn bored and it's technically Monday for me now... I have work so I'll be mostly busy until the next weekend 😒 bought years membership on Saturday and looks like I will be unable to play properly until next Saturday... that's such a shame. If the game is down then too I'm going to just see if I can get my money back as there isn't really much point if it is closed on weekends 😞

3 minutes ago, Kristine said:

Cloudflare isn't doing its job if this is another DDOS attack:
No matter the type of DDoS attacks, we block them, fast!
https://www.cloudflare.com/ddos/

Yeah everything is pure speculation right now and they have themselves to blame for it.  The lack of communication is pretty problematic as stated multiple times by countless people.  At the end of the day all we can do is sit back and click a big yellow button every couple hours or so to see if everything is back up.

1 hour ago, Kristine said:

Cloudflare isn't doing its job if this is another DDOS attack:
No matter the type of DDoS attacks, we block them, fast!
https://www.cloudflare.com/ddos/

That assumes the hackers are not sneakily using our personal computers as all, or part, of their distributed network from which to perpetrate their DDoS attack.  If they are, none of us would be able to get into the game since, in such a scenario, the attack is coming partly from each of our personal computers, and thus being blocked by CloudFlare from accessing the game server, and that makes the DDoS attack even more efficient at preventing us from playing the game.

That also assumes the hackers have not figured out some new way to perpetrate DDoS attacks for which CloudFlare, and other such "DDoS proof" services are not yet familiar with and thus have not developed a way to combat.

I see (8-12 times a day now) how perfectly CloudFlare works... or does it?

CloudFlare Fail.jpg

Edited by pretty

25 minutes ago, VGTL said:

so, what happened to TALON, did somebody finally get rid of that guy?

Who cares? He always keeps coming back, barfs out the usual same old script, spits out customer service advice like he's an expert, saying people will quit the game, yada yada, puts up the same old circus act where he pretends he doesn't know the reason he keeps getting banned for, and yet, he remains both in-game and in the forum, because, let's face it, he just can't stay away from neither. No one takes him seriously, anyway, so all he does is lurk around some corner.

4 hours ago, Aliviax said:

btw im happy today cause i saw 2 ppl use colored textures :) meooww and you haha 

3 years now i was so lonely be the only one with colored texts :) 

I've been posting in color basically since I started here 6 years ago. 🙂 

There are a few other long term players that do as well.

Nice to see others that appreciate color! 🙂

Last time i tried logging in was less than a week ago.. Could not connect to server, ok.. Last time before that, last weekend, got kicked instantly as soon as i logged in.. Tries again now, game unavailable for days? What am i even paying for? Im going back to thri.xxx where all my items are permanent and i never have to pay for the service, ever!

I just figure, it can always be worse. For example, I signed up here at the same time I signed up at RLC a couple/three weeks ago. I started in there. Then logged in here. And was just like... wow. Such a huge difference, and they charge so much more. And charge for EVERYTHING, but give such an inferior experience.

World textures are bad. Avatar customzation is bad. Avatar textures are bad. It's like you play in a browser and the 3D is shit. Dancing animations are horrible. I feel like I'm playing Star Wars Galaxies again. And I liked SWG, but the graphics were really terrible.

I logged in and joined this room over 10 mins ago. The avatars that are gray STILL haven't finished loading. It took 20 seconds to load the world and the props.

Just look at the comparison.

So I'll wait out this issue. It'll still cost me less money and I get a way better and more satisfying experience, and the worlds are actually fun to look at and explore and not eyeball gouging eyesores.

Untitled-1.jpg

2020-06-26_15-57-55_118940.png

Been here for over 4 yrs straight at least, some long breakdowns happen from time to time, i pay a sub just like everyone else and i will patiently wait for the repairs.  I praise those that are doing the same for those that are whining there head off you werent loved much as a child were you.

So here's another thought...rather than bash the people that are rightly pissed for feeling like they have been ripped off, or bashing the people who are apologizing for the devs and willing to stick around because they have more invested in this game than just money...maybe we as a community could put some real effort and find solutions for the problems that we DO have some control over. Both sides of the service quality equation are valid right now, none of us are going to get any solid info about what's really going on, no matter how much we beg and plead to the devs, and we're just gonna have to sit on our asses until the whole thing is up and running again.

So...what problems can we solve? What power do we have as users? I have noticed certain parts of this game get darker and uglier lately. Yes...WorldChat has always had a certain toxic cesspool quality to it. And yeah, the Internet being what it is, there's always going to be idiots on any forum. But think about what's really going on in the world right now. Whether or not you use this game as an escape or a break from real life, or it's just a fun distraction, I think we should use this time where a lot of us are focusing our attention in one spot (the forums) to talk about how we, as a community, address some real serious shit.

• Why are there suddenly more Nazi morons in game, trolling?
  • Has anybody really thought about how stupidly racist the whole idea of BBC is, and why it may not be a good idea to glorify that, even in a stupid sex game?
  • How many female players (including all who identify as female for whatever reason) are treated like shit by males here? How many people who wish to identify as the gender of their choice are treated like shit for doing so?
  • If people want to talk politics, or promote certain views, how can they do that in a way that doesn't push out everyone else...or in ways where they must be held accountable to what the community finds acceptable?

Yes, this is (mostly) just a game...social chat, sex game, building game...whatever. But look at the opportunity we have here...the movie has stopped running, the lights have come up, and we suddenly realize the theater is full of rats and cockroaches. How about we have an honest conversation about that? Do we need to move it to another thread? Fine, no problem. Let's just maybe have a chat about how we address something that could actually matter to some folks here. What's in our control, as players, is how we react and what behavior we tolerate as acceptable. The technical stuff is out of our hands. Fuck it, let's set up a new and better normal for when we come back. And we will come back.

And if you feel like you have to troll here, or you're upset because you don't want someone telling you how to play your stupid sex game, why not think about someone other than yourself for 5 seconds. Pay real attention to others, and their views, and try to understand where they're coming from. If you have a view, speak it politely...listen to counter arguments, make your case reasonably. The real world sucks goat balls right now...why the fuck does our virtual one have to as well?

I just think it would be cool if this adult game, was actually a fucking ADULT game.

- Laz

20 minutes ago, Rondon said:

It's all about logic right?

r_581656_FQtUg.jpg

You realize how un-clever it is to say such a thing given the fact it has been up every day (until the current DDoS attack), with some crashes now and then, and was up at the time it was brought down by the current DDoS attack?

I doubt it.

Edited by pretty

2 minutes ago, pretty said:

You realize how un-clever it is to say such a thing given the fact it has been up every day, with some crashes now and then, and was up when it got brought down by the current DDoS attack?

I doubt it.

Whoa, somebody took my joke seriously 😛

1 hour ago, TheDonald said:

for those that are whining there head off you werent loved much as a child were you.

Your opinion about this matter is irrelevant. You are not a psychologist or psychiatrist or therapist in general. A real professional would never try to make such as assumptions basing it on some posts on the sexgame forum. Only fools who have read few psychological articles or couple of books and now believe that they know shit doing so. 

Edited by Xizl

16 minutes ago, Fyrefly said:

Has anybody really thought about how stupidly racist the whole idea of BBC is, and why it may not be a good idea to glorify that, even in a stupid sex game?

For most people it's just a kink. And kinks does not have to be smart. Or even reasonable, if we talking about sexgame where we can play our fantasies without any real danger.

People get off on very different stuff. For some it's BBC. Others want to be whipped, slapped or even beaten. Some want to be pissed on. Some want to feel themselves enslaved and degraded to the point when they are addressed as "it".

It's alright. It's kinks and fantasies and this is a perfect place to play them. 

As long as people not getting too serious about it of course. When it's going above the kink to the point when person really start to believe in black (if we talking about BBC fetish) superiority and start to spread such a racist views... yes, that is not alright.