3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

1 hour ago, wysiwyg said:

Whilst it is frustrating that the Server is down/crashed/attacked/whatever, Moaning about it is akin to pressing a lift call button repeatedly in the hope it will make the lift arrive sooner.

It is what it is, nothing any of us can do about it, and be thankful we're all around to witness it in these times

When we get back on the game you'll see a repeat of every point raised in this thread for 17 days in World Chat, right up to the next Server Down on Day 18. 3DX players love to moan (even more than the sex noise version).

52 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

Lisa: The problem is in the process of solving. Today, the game most likely will not be launched.

CqlfAQ.jpg

Sorry Pagos but what time zone do you have?
Here are the 22:04 right now (10:04 PM)

Just now, NicciW said:

Oh hey I'm no longer a newbie and yet I still haven't played the game.

Dont worry when Game will be back online and it will be back you will have so awesome time and u will get addicted :) 

I know game has issues lately :)  but When u do awesome stuff there will always be those that will want to shut u down for whatever reasons 

and 3dxchat in general is a awesome game with the best avatars currently  well yesmany look the same and  u cant be fat u cant be old you cant be so much different etc it is what it is . hopefully devs will realise that avatars need more customization and game move to the future and in order to move to the future server must be working and be secure from future attacks 

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

Dont worry when Game will be back online and it will be back you will have so awesome time and u will get addicted :) 

I know game has issues lately :)  but When u do awesome stuff there will always be those that will want to shut u down for whatever reasons 

and 3dxchat in general is a awesome game with the best avatars currently  well yesmany look the same and  u cant be fat u cant be old you cant be so much different etc it is what it is . hopefully devs will realise that avatars need more customization and game move to the future and in order to move to the future server must be working and be secure from future attacks 

That's fine... had enough of being fat IRL will be nice to roleplay as something different 🙄

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

WELL SAID ALIVIA. I couldnt agree more!