3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

1 minute ago, Cephei said:

It not the same name. Just a capital i instead of a lowercase L

I know that.

What I posted was a translation of what someone else had said in Portuguese... for those who speak English.

Edited by pretty

2 minutes ago, Freedom Fighta said:

Just to get it right. Someone takes things out of its context, blames this OFFGANG and now everybody is sure they are the reason for the server problems? Is it really that simple?

Yes, it´s that simple. There is as far as I can see no actual proof of any kind.

4 minutes ago, Freedom Fighta said:

Just to get it right. Someone takes things out of its context, blames this OFFGANG and now everybody is sure they are the reason for the server problems? Is it really that simple?

quote-well-if-crime-fighters-fight-crime-and-fire-fighters-fight-fire-what-do-freedom-fighters-fight-george-carlin-31584.jpg

Edited by pretty

Whilst it is frustrating that the Server is down/crashed/attacked/whatever, Moaning about it is akin to pressing a lift call button repeatedly in the hope it will make the lift arrive sooner.

It is what it is, nothing any of us can do about it, and be thankful we're all around to witness it in these times

4 minutes ago, Freedom Fighta said:

Certainly not. However I know that players in this game also were in IMVU some years back causing severe problems. I do not know if anyone of them are in this OFFGANG or not. I noticed one of the persons from IMVU in 3DXChat more or less a month ago. 

1 hour ago, Coeurdange said:

vous pouvez remercier    OOFGANG

https://prntscr.com/t7swk1

https://prntscr.com/t7stb8

To answer Coeurdange's question after Pretty's translation, people buy more than one account and stack them into rooms to beef up the numbers. Mainly most people go to rooms that are full having more then a few people. Thing is if that is how people chose to spend their money, let them. As long as they are not harassing anyone let people do as they do.

Edited by Rob.

1 minute ago, Rob. said:

To answer Coeurdange's question after Pretty's translation, people buy more than one account and stack them into rooms to beef up the numbers. Mainly most people go to rooms that are full having more then a few people. Thing is if that is how people chose to spend their money, let them. As long as they are not harassing anyone let people do as they do.

Yes, things like that is not causing the problems with this game.

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

Yeah probably we shouldn't compare a server operated from somebody's garage buried under a pile made of half eaten sandwich, some toilet paper they bought like everybody else to "survive" the quarantine, old newspaper and a sack of cat litter.... with a seriously built and maintained server

I JUST DIED READING THIS!!!!

4 minutes ago, AdriKitty said:

That's awesome.. I came back after nearly two months and straight into this.. Pfftt.. I am pretty frustrated right now.

Meowwww!!!  XD XD XD    I understand you....

If the "What's new" section and the official website are back online, maybe they are trying to restart the server ....
I'm not an expert girl on these things, but maybe we have some hope of being able to play tonight.

Of course if Lisa updates us here on the forum more frequently it would be better. It would be even fairer if Gizmo kept us informed.