3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

9 hours ago, rhet said:

Honestly I just find it amusing to point out how much of a hypocritical twat-waffle you are. Thanks for amusing me. Oh and by the way, did you apologize to that cross-dresser you insulted for being just like you earlier?

Did he do that? To who? I kinda feel like I missed out by having him on ignore, but at the same time dodged a bullet by missing all the crap he posted that didn't get quoted.

A long ago they should ensure the safety of the game. People are used to having a place to go. Nothing disappoints so much as the inability to do what you like.  Sorry Alivia your ad does not help 🤣

Just now, SusanLouisa said:

From someone who is not at all tech minded.....what does this mean? Is this good news/bad news?  

what this diagram says is ...actually doesnt say much has 0 data it only shows a 10 million number  could be waffles could be sparrows but its what lisa posted :) 

i persume means traffic 

• Sighs.  I understand the frustration but I am on team patience.  The game will be back and I am sure they are just as frustrated or even more so. In fact I'd like to thank @Lisa and team for working on the weekend.  I know I may get bashed for saying that, but those who have been here for a while know that is a huge effort they are making that has not been done in the past.

8 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

what i dont understand is we had a ddos attack 1 month ago  why 1 month after no ddos protection ?

You are starting to get it Alivia

Last time I also said that my guess is that they don't really work on any protection, they just sit through it and promise people time compensation.

Why would anybody work?

So yeah we are here now

Edited by Tsela

Going to take a wild guess here, they either have no tech staff working weekends or they need physical access to the server and don't have weekend access to the server or people. If it was a DDoS attack I would think that with their vast experience with DDoS attacks it would have been instantly recognized and announced. Not sure it really makes any difference, down is down no matter what the reason but for me anyway things just don't seem to add up for a DDoS attack, again...

So I spoke to a programmer and network and server maintenance officer. He is a friend of my dad.

If it had been a DDOS attack, the problem would have been resolved in a maximum of 3 hours. There are also programs that each server can easily have, which serve precisely to protect them from these problems.

So they are telling us many lies. And this is the thing that makes me so angry.

4 minutes ago, Meowww said:

So I spoke to a programmer and network and server maintenance officer. He is a friend of my dad.

If it had been a DDOS attack, the problem would have been resolved in a maximum of 3 hours. There are also programs that each server can easily have, which serve precisely to protect them from these problems.

So they are telling us many lies. And this is the thing that makes me so angry.

I ask you not to compare the server of the banking structure with the available security resources 😃