3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

They literally keep begging for more money, even if their server can't handle the load.

That's what the referral program was for also.

-Please people give us more money we like money! Tell your friends tto, so they would give us money too!

-Where are the features you devs promised for years?

-uhm... no comment. And we didn't actually worked on those... Stop asking questions. But gimme money!!!! Here is a new skirt!

-can your server even handle new subscribers? It's in a bad state as it is,

-Dunno, dun' care. GIMME MONEY PLZ!

Edited by Tsela

3 minutes ago, Tsela said:

They literally keep begging for more money, even if their server can't handle the load.

That's what the referral program was for also.

-Please people give us more money we like money! Tell your friends tto, so they would give us money too!

-Where are the features you devs promised for years?

-uhm... no comment. And we didn't actually worked on those... Stop asking questions. But gimme money!!!! Here is a new skirt!

😂😂😂

@Losst дорогой мой если ты не можешь перевести английский на русский я для тебя ничего не могу сделать но вы первые русские приходите ноете Когда вам говорят что надо здороваться с людьми когда Особенно их не знаешь и ноете что типа это игра мы делаем Что хочим здороваться не надо Да.... и потом вы тут ноете с вашими манерами что надо разговаривать отлично giphy.gif

Just now, BadWord said:

I was there too, and a person comment on one of my pics, so I try to open my gallery to chack, and it did not load at all, so I said "I´ll just relog, brb". Well, when I try to log back in, this situation was a fact.

There was signs of some kind of incoming crash. At least for me. Just saying.

Well, maybe. 3DX doesnt work like most other ping-reliant games, so it's possible i haven't noticed the lags. But to be honest, the issues with gallery/profiles not loading and random disconnects now and then are there for quiet some time already, and i was speaking about the "sympthoms" that usually happen right before the server going off. Kinda last 5 minutes before the disconnect.

Anyways, i dont think it really matters in our situation. All that maters is when the game is up again and what can we do to help it. In case if someone thinks im bullying the devs I must say im really positive towards them and i do realize what a hell can be going on their side.

1 minute ago, Tohi said:

@Losst дорогой мой если ты не можешь перевести английский на русский я для тебя ничего не могу сделать но вы первые русские приходите ноете Когда вам говорят что надо здороваться с людьми когда Особенно их не знаешь и ноете что типа это игра мы делаем Что хочим здороваться не надо Да.... и потом вы тут ноете с вашими манерами что надо разговаривать отлично giphy.gif

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH   

2 minutes ago, Tohi said:

I am really soory about your bad experience with some russian people in your past. But judging people by their nationality is... (I believe you are smart enough to put the right word here).

4 minutes ago, Losst said:

Anyways, i dont think it really matters in our situation. 

Sure it matter. If someone say there was no signs, and I saw signs, then saying it matters.

I´m not saying it prove anything, I myself thought it was just the classic "slow profile" or perhaps another ordinary crash.

7 minutes ago, Losst said:

I am really soory about your bad experience with some russian people in your past. But judging people by their nationality is... (I believe you are smart enough to put the right word here).

Nah don't worry about xenophobic retards. the internet is full with people who are still stuck in the basement and truly believe that the pathetic little street they live on is the center of the world. On the internet I'm quite used to these funny confused people who were taught that they are the greatest nation on the planet. Always makes me laugh out loud, so nevermind that

Edited by Tsela

Just now, MeiLing said:

The same during the last attack... Could you and your fake account stop trolling? Tank you in advance

5.JPG

You are a Fake.... Take for yourself.

I joined 13 hours ago for first time, after server down. So???? Problems?

Just now, Nicolebi said:

Hello I hope that the problems of the server will be solved after the failure, it will be fine, would not be the first time, you just have to be patient ;)

And it will not be the last time either, that would be my best guess

Edited by Tsela

3 minutes ago, Nicolebi said:

Hello I hope that the problems of the server will be solved after the failure, it will be fine, would not be the first time, you just have to be patient ;)

Hi Nicole.

Yes, but there have been more or less serious problems for weeks. Regarding the history of the DDOS attack they talk about, if you read the posts before, it seems like a joke. I say it seems because I can't be sure. But something in what they tell us does not return.

@MeiLing

"The same during the last attack... Could you and your fake account stop trolling? Thank you in advance"

you join the conversation just to be as negative and make judgments on such hasty people, I think this kind of thing should be settled in private or else you should relax with a little plug in the ass .... it's done always good my mom said it 🧐 

here there is only love of joy and a little fun

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Tohi said:

@MeiLing

"The same during the last attack... Could you and your fake account stop trolling? Thank you in advance"

you join the conversation just to be as negative and make judgments on such hasty people, I think this kind of thing should be settled in private or else you should relax with a little plug in the ass .... it's done always good my mom said it 🧐 

here there is only love of joy and a little fun

giphy.gif

No problem.

We see that they have no better thing to do in their sad life ....

1 minute ago, Nicolebi said:

I guess tomorrow the problem with the Sever will be fixed again or you have switched to another one, which will take time, as we will see, I have been there for 3 years and has been changed a few times during this time, so don't panic , that will be great again 🙂

Tomorrow? Not today? 

it's sunday, a lot of people can play only at sunday 😭

1 minute ago, Nicolebi said:

I guess tomorrow the problem with the Sever will be fixed again or you have switched to another one, which will take time, as we will see, I have been there for 3 years and has been changed a few times during this time, so don't panic , that will be great again 🙂

I'm very certain that it will not be fixed by tomorrow. Every time they said something about time compensation, it was down for a good number of days

8 minutes ago, Meowww said:

No problem.

We see that they have no better thing to do in their sad life ....

Good that you have so much things to do in your full of fun and joy life. For example agitating people to stop paying all together and kill the game. A joyful life, indeed. 

well it's true i must admit i'm stupid !!! usually I launch 3DX twice to be able to be in double offline connection in my room to work on new set of furniture and villa but once in two I forget to make the double connection and yesterday unfortunately it is the case , I did not connect twice so it bothers me a little to not finish the furniture that I promised for a friend in the game. Because if I did it I could have continued my work 3dx builder even if the server is off. giphy.gif