3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

FOR THOSE THAT ARE NEW, DO NOT LET THIS SWAY YOU TO LEAVE. WHEN THIS GAME IS UP AND RUNNING THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN TRULY COME CLOSE.

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM RIGHT NOW, IS THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION. WHAT'S SAD IS THAT LISA DID COMMUNICATE NOT LONG AGO TELLING US IT WAS A DDOS ATTACK AND YET, THE TROLLS ATTACK HER FOR HER UPDATE. IT'S PATHETIC THE SAME PEOPLE WANTING UPDATES WHEN THEY GET ONE ARE STILL NOT SATISFIED. 

ALSO, THOSE THAT WANT TO LEAVE, THERE'S THE DOOR.... TAKE THE DRAMA WITH YOU. YOU WANT A REFUND, TAKE IT UP WITH SEXDEVIL, I TRULY DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT YOU ARE LEAVING, TELLING US YOU ARE LEAVING AND HOW UPSET YOU ARE AND THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO DEMAND A REFUND, IS BEING A DRAMA QUEEN TROLL.... GO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO SOME OF US CARE ABOUT THIS GAME, MY ONLY DISPLEASURE IS THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION AND HOW THERE IS NO MODERATION TO GET RID OF THE HATE FILLED TROLLS WHO ARE MAKING MATTERS WORSE. 

ANYWAY, MY OWN HYPOCRISY SHOWS IN THAT I AM WRITING THIS POST TO TELL THE TROLLS TO GO AWAY, THEREBY GIVING THEM THE ATTENTION THEY DESIRE.

5 minutes ago, Losst said:

6 minutes ago, Losst said:

ps: although i doubt it is a DDoS attack in fact. I was there (in game) when the server stopped working and there weren't any signs of a DDoS incoming. Usually you experince lags and loss of packets prior to such attacks, when the server is still managing to keep connection up, but gradually drops quality of that connection - there weren't any sympthoms like that, at least for me. Just saying.

Good boy.

It's the same thing that a friend of mine said he was playing with me, and he thinks about computers.

This DDOS attack is all a fake excuse.

2 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Well, I hope you're right.

Cause if you aren't and the game is under another DDoS attack, that really bad news cause it means 3DX is targeted and they have big troubles with that.

I'm really not even sure if it was any DDOS attack even before. And right now the same old thing. First they say it's down for maintenance, then it's down because it's crashed. they change the story each time the story gets old

4 minutes ago, Losst said:

I'm sorry, but we're not close enough for you to call me like that. And please, fix your screaming font size/color, it makes my eyes bleed. Thank you in advance.

Ignore me that you do faster.

I write as I please, the color I want and the size I want :)

PS: The "good guy" is a way of saying don't be afraid.

1 minute ago, Tsela said:

I'm really not even sure if it was any DDOS attack even before. And right now the same old thing. First they say it's down for maintenance, then it's down because it's crashed. they change the story each time the story gets old

Like +++ !!!

Just now, Tohi said:

@Losst

what a coincidence russian strand you are the first to say that there is no need to say hello when we talk to someone and that it's just a game in fact how want and after behind you come to lecture on the way to speak 😗

😘

10 minutes ago, Losst said:

ps: although i doubt it is a DDoS attack in fact. I was there (in game) when the server stopped working and there weren't any signs of a DDoS incoming. Usually you experince lags and loss of packets prior to such attacks, when the server is still managing to keep connection up, but gradually drops quality of that connection - there weren't any sympthoms like that, at least for me. Just saying.

I have absolutely NO understanding of the tech stuff but with regards "there weren't any symptoms"... I noticed a few possible 'symptoms' in the last day or two such as trying to join a room or return to character edit it could freeze on the load screen for very extended periods of time, even freezing out the game a couple of times forcing a complete restart. Shutting down the game was similar leaving me with just the close down screen for eternity rather than the game going away, couple of times it even froze out my laptop forcing me to hard shut the laptop down (if thats the term, you know hold the power key down till the unit switches off).

None of this was normal but began after the last 'stability' patch (the one after the guys hair do's) so possibly could be down to the patch, possibly an unrelated attack after the patch. Like I said I have no idea on the tech stuff but this is what occurred.

I'm a positive person but I'm also realistic, in my time in the game 3DX has never been able to get on top of in-game bugs. I very much doubt they're going to be able to get on top of this. Sure, we'll probs get back on for a while, until the next time it happens. Personally, whilst my subscription is running down I'll be looking for the alternatives cos 3DX is in its end-game now. 

4 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

I understand, but I don't think devs consider us part of their team so they won't share that info.

They only like our money, but sure they don't like answering questions. mhm

24 minutes ago, Losst said:

I was there too, and a person comment on one of my pics, so I try to open my gallery to chack, and it did not load at all, so I said "I´ll just relog, brb". Well, when I try to log back in, this situation was a fact.

There was signs of some kind of incoming crash. At least for me. Just saying.