3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

1 minute ago, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

Attention whore - glutton for punishment - justice bringer - label it what you want. - clearly you have intention of trying to befriend someone like me - so are you surprised with this outcome? you didn't make the cut much like 99% do not. thats life. go mingle somewhere else with your 'friends' 

Nah weirdo. I wouldn't gift you any of my time or friendship. You deserve none of it. That's why I've had you ignored in-game forever. Only took hearing one of your unhinged rants in world chat to seal the deal.

6 minutes ago, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

oh cool another transphobe. i'll be sure to ignore you once 3dx opens back up. thanks for stopping by bitch

Since this is my last post in this topic.

My personal beliefs doesn't matter. Not that I do believe you are trans or anything, I don't even believe you are troll, cause trolls are clever and you... well, you are pathethic.

Block me in game or not. I think that's just going to do me favor.

I did reported you, and several your post and none of the reports are because what you have between your legs or what you think or feel or seek pity that you are. All the reports I done were basically, spamming, trolling, breaking rules, literally pushing people away from forums.

It's very sad that the forums are regulated so poorly as the ban implementations here are so easy to work around. Once every year or two some fool always shows up who gets banned 5 + times before they get bored and move onto another platform.

McDonalds..... yes...two weeks ago i was promoted from Fries to Burgers. Now one could say not much of a learning curve, but i can tell you, from golden fries to constructing a burger in less than 20.45 seconds, aligning tomato, lettuce, onion, saucing, wrapping and shooting that masterpiece in the allotted time is...well let me say......challenging.

But of course i was up for the challenge, positive thinking, motivated and always willing to learn, in two weeks i am now head Burgerererererrr. A small achievement you may scoff but we all cant be famous for swallowing dildos online and being top Troll in a sex game forum....i can dream...which is why i attend these forums...hoping to learn the craft and be worthy one day...i can dream..but until then i have burgers to make \o/

Just now, Alliehotass said:

McDonalds..... yes...two weeks ago i was promoted from Fries to Burgers. Now one could say not much of a learning curve, but i can tell you, from golden fries to constructing a burger in less than 20.45 seconds, aligning tomato, lettuce, onion, saucing, wrapping and shooting that masterpiece in the allotted time is...well let me say......challenging.

But of course i was up for the challenge, positive thinking, motivated and always willing to learn, in two weeks i am now head Burgerererererrr. A small achievement you may scoff but we all cant be famous for swallowing dildos online and being top Troll in a sex game forum....i can dream...which is why i attend these forums...hoping to learn the craft and be worthy one day...i can dream..but until then i have burgers to make \o/

I believe in you. You can do this.

1 minute ago, Alliehotass said:

Is that why in one of the few rare times I go to the drive-thru my burger looks like it was put together with some seriously obscene sexual violence?

1 minute ago, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

bro lmao. why are you still here hours later talking to me? i'm never going to be your friend or agree with anything you say isn't it time you moved along?  

Honestly I just find it amusing to point out how much of a hypocritical twat-waffle you are. Thanks for amusing me. Oh and by the way, did you apologize to that cross-dresser you insulted for being just like you earlier?