3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

Just now, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

Ohh a typical bitch telling me i'm the only asshole in 3dx. yeah go fuck yourself. you're now irrelevant and out of the spot light

Typical bitch? So not only are you arrogant but you're sexist too? Tell me what other bad life choices you've made, apart from being a poster child for the clinically insane.

1 minute ago, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

look at this post. this shit blowing up quicker than covid-19 if it weren't for me keeping this post relevant it would die in a mere few days like every other persons cry for aid on disconnections/lag/bugs. instead of being a little bitch talking shit - thank me for bumping and keeping this post relevant. common sense says developers pay more attention to forum posts that are marked as active and - HOT - 

And what will they learn? ,,, there are a lot of random shit memes on the internet?

I'm sorry. unlike you i don't have to post a probably googled photo of my self pressing her tits together like a sorry whore to get attention - SEE ALL THIS ATTENTION? BOOM. NO TETES REQUIRED hoe! 

I'm sorry you can't take a halfway decent selfie without looking like you've got double-stacked chromosomes. Lord knows you've tried hard enough to get rid of the Y.

16 minutes ago, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

When will stupid bitches like you realize if you shit talk me i'm gonna do the same back? Who gives a fuck what gender or color you are or if you cross dress. if you shit talk. it's coming right back at you think before you speak

Well...when will stupid bitches like you realize that I don't care if you shit talk me? I'm more interested in why it's ok to bash cross-dressers when you post pics/vids of yourself doing the same. Seems a bit hypocritical? No answer for that I'm guessing since you ignored it before?

2 minutes ago, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

download (84).jpeg

Try not to cut yourself on all of that make-believe edge you've been flaunting around in a forum thread, particularly one about the server that probably won't welcome you there.

it's funny because hours ago i predicted those photos of me would hit the forums just like predictable sheep would post them - well well well what do ya know? They don't call me Talon the Mad Prophet for nothing! - walked right into that trap

I mean...you put them on the internet. Doesn't take a weatherman or some shit.

we're all hypocrites in life including your self - build a bridge and get over it 

I wouldn't deny that. We all have our failings. But it takes a special dumbass to post them on the internet and pretend like it didn't' happen or act like a victim because of it.

And yet still managed to click on them and bring them here - or better yet you still managed to keep coming back to this forum post after several hours - to prove what? and what happens when your prediction about me does or doesn't come true? then what? just curious. why are you still here? lmao you love attention too? 

How painful is your life if you have to act this cringe? Who hurt you?

3 minutes ago, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

it's funny because hours ago i predicted those photos of me would hit the forums just like predictable sheep would post them - well well well what do ya know? They don't call me Talon the Mad Prophet for nothing! - walked right into that "trap"

i couldn't agree more 

wtf.jpg

I don't attack myself ever thats simply retarded. but hey if you wanna keep rolling the dice out of boredom i am sure i or someone will make you a target next. keep it up 

I purposefully named or quoted no one to see who answered  ... if the cap fits lol

pretending i didn't post them? lmao. should i even respond to this further? your logic is kinda dumb.  just because i post photos of myself online. doesn't mean someones gotta shit talk them. thats free will. Do i care? perhaps / perhaps mostly not. the end result means nothing. you have your opinions against me so does everyone else - keep on keeping on. you disagree with me i disagree with you. wah wah wah some toddler shit. go do something else with your time instead of wasting it on me in which i will never care about your existance after all this

Honestly, nah. This is fun. You're so self-unaware it's hilarious.
To be real though, you should go get some help, it's a bit worrying and I feel kinda shitty for all the easy shots. ...but then again I did suggest you should take a break before you posted 9 pages of memes.

4 minutes ago, rhet said:

Honestly, nah. This is fun. You're so self-unaware it's hilarious.
To be real though, you should go get some help, it's a bit worrying and I feel kinda shitty for all the easy shots. ...but then again I did suggest you should take a break before you posted 9 pages of memes.

Nine pages of memes that got us nowhere closer to getting over servers being servers...

To be fair - i don't give a shit if 99% of this mindless sheep population hates me or shit talks or posts redundant amounts of photos or memes of me - You chose your side when you started shit talking me the first time - the 1% i actually care for in 3dx are intelligent enough to stay far away from world chat and the forums because they know better - you chose the path against me now live with the outcome 

All I heard was "don't hate me for being autistic on a forum it's your fault REEEEEEEEEEE"
Accurate enough?

1 minute ago, Riverine said:

Nine pages of memes that got us nowhere closer to getting over servers being servers...

True story. But Talon got attention....maybe more than they wanted.

To be fair - i don't give a shit if 99% of this mindless sheep population hates me or shit talks or posts redundant amounts of photos or memes of me - You chose your side when you started shit talking me the first time - the 1% i actually care for in 3dx are intelligent enough to stay far away from world chat and the forums because they know better - you chose the path against me now live with the outcome 

You say the 1% are 'intelligent enough to stay far away from world chat and the forums' ...does that make you stupid or what?

Honestly, I am not sure why you all even responding to that person posts, the best thing to do is click report > write a short or lenghty message how is breaking all the rules, spamming and breaking discussions that he is lowering quality of forums as well discussions can't proceed due to his spam.

Not first time they closed his accounts and won't be last unfortunately.

I mean its all fun to poke fun at each other but when you find out that someone is truly having a hard time with life, seriously hurt by someone they obviously loved, struggling with self identity, self hatred, walking a tight rope of grand delusion and using a popular thread designed to attain information on a downed server......then you realize the parasitic natures of an attention seeking nasty male with an identity  crisis is merely crying out for help.

Talk is cheap but when you get to know someone in a thread like this it can only bring you closer, closer to the realization that yes....trolls are people too.

1 minute ago, Riela said:

Honestly, I am not sure why you all even responding to that person posts, the best thing to do is click report > write a short or lenghty message how is breaking all the rules, spamming and breaking discussions that he is lowering quality of forums as well discussions can't proceed due to his spam.

Not first time they closed his accounts and won't be last unfortunately.

I'm just waiting on the forum janitor to start sweeping up all his trash. :(

Just now, Alliehotass said:

I mean its all fun to poke fun at each other but when you find out that someone is truly having a hard time with life, seriously hurt by someone they obviously loved, struggling with self identity, self hatred, walking a tight rope of grand delusion and using a popular thread designed to attain information on a downed server......then you realize the parasitic natures of an attention seeking nasty male with an identity  crisis is merely crying out for help.

Talk is cheap but when you get to know someone in a thread like this it can only bring you closer, closer to the realization that yes....trolls are people too.

With that level of detail you could probably film a documentary. Lol.