3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

3 minutes ago, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

i post alot of memes to piss people like you off because they're tired of hearing their notifications going off on the forums

I don't get pissed off  .... I await witty responses  ... not random memes 😛

11 minutes ago, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

lmao good job. i see you still keep those old photos around me of not being on hormones not having transitioned yet - happy fapping 

Sorry honey i dont keep junk on my mac-book because it already exists out there on internet..

junk.png

Just now, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

i see you made an account just to message me. probably for laughs - i'll indulge this once - quite frankly i don't care if i'm banned from forums. have you seen these forums when i'm not around? - it's not much better 

I didn't make an account just to message you, don't be rude. Clicked the topic, rolled down to see this absolute dumpster fire of a forum chain, and wondered why you went specifically out of your way to get forum banned. The server's not up, and without a forum to shitpost in you'd be cut off period.

1 minute ago, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

i see you took the time to look that up. happy fapping - transphobe - i am amused this is your only way to try to offend me - it's clear you got nothing else so keep posting photos as much as your little heart is content - it makes no difference in the long term outcome

Sure  I took 10 secs out of my life to look those up..still worth the lulz 🤣

wtf.jpg

Atleast i had the BALLS to do so. inspite of standardize shit talking coming from pussy ass bitches like your self - wheres YOUR pics? YOUR bio? you ain't got nothing bitch and are still here hours later. but no matter after tonight you will fall out of relevancy. 

So wait. I'm supposed to be ashamed of not posting lewd stuff on the internet?
You wanted the attention. I don't care for it.
But wow.
And you were shaming cross-dressers earlier. That just blows my mind.

good lol you do realize unlike most if i'm banned from forums there is other shit i can be doing? lmao your perception of what rude is - is jaded. if i wanted to be rude to you someone in which i don't know. i have ways to go about it. until then. assumptions are bad mmkay

I'm not entirely sure you get the point. The point is you COULD be doing something better with your time, instead of shitting up this thread.

When will stupid bitches like you realize if you shit talk me i'm gonna do the same back? Who gives a fuck what gender or color you are or if you cross dress. if you shit talk. it's coming right back at you think before you speak

I agree with what you just said, but you were literally shaming a cross-dresser.
If you hadn't flooded this topic with 9,462 useless memes I could bother to go back and quote it.

You're a hypocritical piece of shit and you deserve to be flamed.

7 minutes ago, ladybee said:
  18 minutes ago, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

lmao good job. i see you still keep those old photos around me of not being on hormones not having transitioned yet - happy fapping

Sorry honey i dont keep junk on my mac-book because it already exists out there on internet..

junk.png

One of those pics has Talon in a plague mask.... that makes me wonder how long ago it really was...

this thread was shit before i even started i'm merely burning down the remains and throwing the ashes into the wind

And what purpose does that serve? People are angry that the servers are at the moment unreliable. You're not making it any better by acting like an asshole.