3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

Just now, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

i'd like some help getting rid of YOU for not minding ya own fuckin bidnezz butting into literally everyones post on the forums - you got an opinion about everything huh? start having an opinion on how far deez nuts will lodge down your furball throat 

Jesus you type like a mentally disabled 5 year old

since when does a biological female name her self - lorix - ? 

Since when does a trans person say the n word but advocate for banning transphobic people?

brb a hoe fynna take a bath in the blood of fallen mindless sheep peasants that inhabit this toxic inept primitive scum heap we call 3dx 

That sounds like the ramblings of a totally stable and sane person for sure.

4 minutes ago, rhet said:

That sounds like the ramblings of a totally stable and sane person for sure.

From what I see in the occasional quote of this person's bullshit, combined with what I saw before I put them on ignore, well...

I know that the devs here are working on fixing whatever broke, probably a database crash or something, but when done? They should make sure only subscribers can post in this forum and then give Talon a perma-ban from the game itself. Subscription terminated, no refunds as I'm certain terms of use have likely been violated. There have been many many personal attacks in this thread alone, it creates an abusive and intolerant atmosphere and the constant use of the N alone should be warranting it.

Edited by TV9CD_Nikki
typo

TALON;

You seem to be living under the delusion that you have some sort of power.  Truth is, you have no more power than anyone else.  You can no more make the servers cum up, than I can. If you think you have power over the people on this forum, you are sorely mistaken.  You are an insensitive  jerk who doesn't seem to care about anything or anybody..All you do is drive people away. I read somewhere that you had cancelled your subscription. I wish you all the best at whatever you plan on doing next, but no one here will miss you here. That will be your legacy in 3dxchat, to be thankfully forgotten.

2 minutes ago, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

I see rhet hearted your comment again - perhaps you two basic bitches can get together and fuck and fantasize about this photo you keep editing of my bdo avatar? maybe if you spent more time sucking dick in 3dx instead of making memes out of me perhaps you'd be a sub par basic bitch slut

I thought I was bored ploughing through all your memes, but checking all the post reactions just takes it to another level LOL