3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

Hello.
I turn to the development team.
If it were a totally free game I would also like to understand.
But being a paid game all these crashes and disconnections MUST NOT happen.

Perhaps, since we are all attached to money, it would be right to request a refund of the subscription and wait for everything to be resolved.

So if we want things to really improve, we MUST ALL suspend subscriptions and ask for a refund.
You will see that they will work harder.

Edited by Meowww

And then, suffice it to say it is an attack.
It's been days if not weeks that servers have been reporting big problems. If it were an attack it would have already been solved with a restart and some settings.

You have problems with your servers, probably not suitable for keeping many people connected. Old or malfunctioning servers.

This is why EVERYONE is asking for a refund of paid subscriptions. Otherwise this teasing continues. Who knows what they make of the subscription money.

Let's not be fooled. REQUEST ALL SUBSCRIPTION REFUND.

@Meowww it's a very good idea, but unfortunately there is no one who is in charge for all that relates to refunds, complaints, banns or other, I have already experienced it in the past.

in just a year they have already lost a lot of players (all my friends acquaintance or other who organized parties and parties and who were present daily on the game for a long time have all left for the majority)

their main site that I have known for 4 years is still not secure and they are so distressed that they have been doing the subscription at half price for more than a month 😗

Inked3fbdefbb94fe15a4049b95d87c0b46db_LI.jpg

4 minutes ago, Tohi said:

@Meowww it's a very good idea, but unfortunately there is no one who is in charge for all that relates to refunds, complaints, banns or other, I have already experienced it in the past.

in just a year they have already lost a lot of players (all my friends acquaintance or other who organized parties and parties and who were present daily on the game for a long time have all left for the majority)

their main site that I have known for 4 years is still not secure and they are so distressed that they have been doing the subscription at half price for more than a month 😗

Tohi, when you go into the member's area, it is secure.

12 minutes ago, Pantherliza said:

interesting...... did anyone try to contact the developers before throwing excrement here? =))))

PS: I apologize for my own joke XD

Yes, I sent an email. No answer for several days now. I'm not asking for a refund, i'm asking for a working game.

@<TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> yes thank you i know it's BMT Micro but have you ever tried to request a refund from this organization and have you already managed to get a refund? I did not succeed and I did not receive a response from them except to tell me that this request cannot be processed 🧐😗

/me whistles innocently 😗

2 minutes ago, Tohi said:

@<TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> yes thank you i know it's BMT Micro but have you ever tried to request a refund from this organization and have you already managed to get a refund? I did not succeed and I did not receive a response from them except to tell me that this request cannot be processed 🧐😗

/me whistles innocently 😗

Tohi, I would suggest reaching out to your own credit card company. You will probably have better chance of getting your money back that way. 
It is a breach of contract-failure to perform

2 minutes ago, Ms.Dani said:

Tohi, I would suggest reaching out to your own credit card company. You will probably have better chance of getting your money back that way. 
It is a breach of contract-failure to perform

Yeah this is true. You can have them file a dispute... but when they ask for some details on what the thing is you're trying to dispute.. That sounds like a... fun conversation 😶