3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

1 hour ago, Valen said:
everyday an new problem... "we work on this issue" i read since week... sorry... enough is enough!

48b107f26f.png

-tv feature down "temporarilly" for years

-Pose editor in the works until they admit it isn't, wasn't, even if they said it was. Yeah. This part was so funny

-servers are having a software issue, it is not because the hardware itself is outdated as hell and can't keep up (yeah right)

-Hair customization... the teaser they made probably took more work to showcase it in a few gifs than the actual work they would ever put into actually making it a reality.

At this rate I'm amazed that some weirdos around here even believe a word they say. But it's always the same couple of people while the rest would rather believe that the Eart is flat than what these devs *promise* and *work on*

Instead of better, it is getting worse and not only since yesterday... people will married... disconnect... people want share their rooms... disconnect... peoplke will go to a wedding, or a party, or a meet... not connect, server down... and servermaintenance on saturday ist not a good date for this... we pay and i thing, i have the right of a stable server and a stable game... its okay, when its getting problems, sometimes, but not everyday...

2 minutes ago, Valen said:

Instead of better, it is getting worse and not only since yesterday... people will married... disconnect... people want share their rooms... disconnect... peoplke will go to a wedding, or a party, or a meet... not connect, server down... and servermaintenance on saturday ist not a good date for this... we pay and i thing, i have the right of a stable server and a stable game... its okay, when its getting problems, sometimes, but not everyday...

I don't think this translates to server maintenance, more like they crashed and are looking into the issue: 
ADlUYWo.png

Edited by Ghost Girl

i haven't been there very long ... but after about 4 weeks i wonder what's going on here. are the problems being worked on? or is only cashed? pardon people pay for this shit, but you don't really notice that these problems are fixed. you should actually pay the money back to ALL of the last 2-3 months

This is crazy, this game has endless issues and nothing seems to be getting done about it . The whole evening it says cannot connect to the server...... , please can someone from 3dxchat actually be honest and tell us what the way forward is. Ever since you had the ddos attack the game has not been stable..I think we have a right to answers especially because we paying for it....maybe its time to look for alternatives.... very unhappy user

Registred on May 27 , daily crashes 4 - 10 times per day, now I do really have enough of this, I made kind friends to have fun with, and now this again ,on Saturdayeve.

Just checked I have a subscription for 6 months, am I able to cancel that ? I am not willing to stay here for another 5 months and live from crash to crash. Why are they not honest about the issues here and just tell the truth before you register, that you will not be able to play in a normal way , but ONLY if the servers dont crash for a few hours per day.

From what I understand is this an issue thats goin on for a long time ?

3 minutes ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

Registred on May 27 , daily crashes 4 - 10 times per day, now I do really have enough of this, I made kind friends to have fun with, and now this again ,on Saturdayeve.

Just checked I have a subscription for 6 months, am I able to cancel that ? I am not willing to stay here for another 5 months and live from crash to crash. Why are they not honest about the issues here and just tell the truth before you register, that you will not be able to play in a normal way , but ONLY if the servers dont crash for a few hours per day.

From what I understand is this an issue thats goin on for a long time ?

You must contact support:
https://3dxchat.com/support/

It was not always like this.  The server was hit with a DDoS attack some weeks back, and has been crashing frequently ever since.  They are working on the server problems.  They have a new server solution in closed testing now.  When it passes closed testing, they will then begin allowing us to play in the open testing, to further test the new solution.

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10815-news/

Edited by pretty