3DXChat Community

x

Lover

5 hours ago, Twiggy said:

Hey I don't think this has ever been suggested before and you will need to think about it for a bit to see that maybe it could be a solution, as when you 1st look at it sounds totally radical. But what about have it so we have the present single ignore we have now but also have a full account ignore that costs say 5k. That way pandora won't work without paying for it and people won't go on witch hunts as it will cost them. And if you have someone that is really harassing you it will be worth 5k.

Or maybe have it so there is a limit to how many times you can use the full ignore each week or even each day. If you could only do one a day then pandora won't work and even witch hunts wouldn't be easy.

Excellent idea!!  5k is a bit much but yes I would have gladly paid that.

35 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

So their right to lie out weighs our right to be safe? 

Example I was vl married to a guy once who tested me with another guy.  I did not take the bait but I ignored it.  Next thing I knew I got a really pissed off message from the guy testing me.  HE was pissed I ignored him. The nerve!!  I had no clue I was ignoring him.  But yes it sure was nice to know.  And now I know he is out there pulling that crap on others because he can get away with it.

Same guy.  Gave him a second chance.  He blew it.  I broke it off again.  Then he stalked me.  In game and in real life.  He told others he was going to come for me to convince me we were meant to be together.  I must have blocked 8 different alts by him.  Just crazy.  And Scary.  He was asked to leave me alone by many of my in game friends.  He refused to listen.  I had to go to the cops to get him to listen.  You can say "its just a game" all you want and laugh it off till it crosses a line and some creep is sending you roses and balloons and cards to your rl home and telling people he is coming for you.  Then it gets real fast.

3DX has to do something to protect the innocent from the evil.  The evil doesn't need to like it.

I agree 100%, always have done and always will do, so do a lot of people. The way alts are often used in the game can completely destroy peoples games. But unfortunately the devs don't seem to agree.

16 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

No way for paid privacy. This is politics of Pandora developers.

Agreed. If follow Twiggy's suggestion about limited account-wide ignore usage - better limit it with time (like, once in a few days/week), not with xgold.

18 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Just make another totally separated server with full ignore system. People will get a choice. 

I believe IF making two separate servers, better make another one without alts at all or with fully visible alts. For people who are against current alt avis system, not just account-wide ignore system. But... The problem is, 3dxchat's community quite small as it is. Not sure if dividing it in two will be good...

21 minutes ago, Xizi said:

Agreed. If follow Twiggy's suggestion about limited account-wide ignore usage - better limit it with time (like, once in a few days/week), not with xgold.

I believe IF making two separate servers, better make another one without alts at all or with fully visible alts. For people who are against current alt avis system, not just account-wide ignore system. But... The problem is, 3dxchat's community quite small as it is. Not sure if dividing it in two will be good...

This thing to think on the devs side. 

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

27 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

I agree 100%, always have done and always will do, so do a lot of people. The way alts are often used in the game can completely destroy peoples games. But unfortunately the devs don't seem to agree.

People dont seem to agree. 

• Lover changed the title to x