3DXChat Community

females/Male dicks

Baba

I can see the issue here. It´s not clearly labeled on the poses who gonna have a dick/strap. That obviously can lead to some hillarious/humiliating situations in a F/F or a F/TG "encounter". I myself don´t really care, but obviously others might. And even for me, who "don´t care", it´s irritating to have to switch position or remove a dick (dick is default, not strap).

In a threesome (FFM) it´s even more anoying, because I can´t even refuse a pose, suddenly I´m getting my dick sucked, and I did not even know I had a dick!?

At the very least, poses should be labeled, or all should follow some system, like sender got the dick/strap. I do have sex with TG/futa from time to time, but I don´t think I should be required to learn all the poses by heart who is dick and who is not.

A way better solution is of course adding genders. If that´s too big a deal, then I should at least be able to lock my own genitalia into the shape I want them. If I wanna walk around with a pussy, no one else should be able to just switch that to a dick, and vice versa. If I wanna wear a dick, no one should be able to turn that into a pussy.

1 hour ago, Ghost Girl said:

Your thinking is so toxic, it's actually insane. To suggest that strap-ons are for "non-straight" people is absurd and tasteless. I enjoy using a strap-on with my STRAIGHT male partners all the time. Prostate play =/= gay... 
I also like having the option on my screen rather than have it a clothing option because strap-ons are not clothes and to go out dancing with my partners knowing I am wearing a strap-on is not really my thing. It's a bedroom only item(at least for me). 

toxic and insane there are those who want to make themselves comfortable and do not give a damn about the feelings and gender perception of those who do not want to be trans but themselves ...

7 minutes ago, AnnLis said:

Seriously, is someone forcing you to put on a strap on or virtual cock? What does offend you the fact that there are well known poses that have a strap on or cock or that someone may ask you if you play as a futa/shemale. I don't know if its just bad wording but you say men shouldn't have a opinion on woman? What do you mean? That men shouldn't have a opinion about woman in general or their body or how they are shown in a video game, which we all play here. We can all have a opinion on anything and no one can stop me to express my opinion. 

It is a game, this has nothing to do with real life, if you pick the wrong pose change it, click on the no more penis please button and it is gone. What kind of mind breaking surprise does someone experience here when they see a virtual dick. 

People taking all this a bit to serious ... this is a social fantasy sex game not the real world. Nothing that is shown here is real, it is a virtual world. 

Maybe we ask some Transgender if they think that it is discriminating or not as far as I know the TG people which were around as this was asked liked the idea to have a option for it. What does offend? That you have a option in a game?

put the pussy as an option to men so we are equal , at least once since everything turns that a woman can be trans with meat cock, we give a meat pussy to men too , for me no problem

2 minutes ago, BadWord said:

I can see the issue here. It´s not clearly labeled on the poses who gonna have a dick/strap. That obviously can lead to some hillarious/humiliating situations in a F/F or a F/TG "encounter". I myself don´t really care, but obviously others might. And even for me, who "don´t care", it´s irritating to have to switch position or remove a dick (dick is default, not strap)

Yes and no, there are a few poses that can be misleading for F/F, but really most of them are pretty straitforward in their representation (With the exception of a few oral poses, whoever sent the pose request, gets the dick). The F/F/M poses are the bigger issue for this (combined with the order for lining up whos doing what based off who sent the pose being utterly insane) but again, most of them if you stop and look for a second, are pretty clear (Not all and ill agree with that, there should be better labeling with 3 way poses in general so you also have a better idea of where in the pose your gonna be)

The main complaints however that are being argued are about F/M poses (from what has been said) and that SHOULD be a non-issue since their all locked behind Bisexual poses.

And apparently men quitting because someone sprouted a dick? (witch sounds more like to me, someone hitting on someone without reading their profile, or colding and getting pose forced a bunch.... witch.... isn't a issue with the game having strap-ons for women)

8 minutes ago, BadWord said:

I can see the issue here. It´s not clearly labeled on the poses who gonna have a dick/strap. That obviously can lead to some hillarious/humiliating situations in a F/F or a F/TG "encounter". I myself don´t really care, but obviously others might. And even for me, who "don´t care", it´s irritating to have to switch position or remove a dick (dick is default, not strap).

In a threesome (FFM) it´s even more anoying, because I can´t even refuse a pose, suddenly I´m getting my dick sucked, and I did not even know I had a dick!?

At the very least, poses should be labeled, or all should follow some system, like sender got the dick/strap. I do have sex with TG/futa from time to time, but I don´t think I should be required to learn all the poses by heart who is dick and who is not.

A way better solution is of course adding genders. If that´s too big a deal, then I should at least be able to lock my own genitalia into the shape I want them. If I wanna walk around with a pussy, no one else should be able to just switch that to a dick, and vice versa. If I wanna wear a dick, no one should be able to turn that into a pussy.

it is a valid option

15 minutes ago, AnnLis said:

Seriously, is someone forcing you to put on a strap on or virtual cock? What does offend you the fact that there are well known poses that have a strap on or cock or that someone may ask you if you play as a futa/shemale. I don't know if its just bad wording but you say men shouldn't have a opinion on woman? What do you mean? That men shouldn't have a opinion about woman in general or their body or how they are shown in a video game, which we all play here. We can all have a opinion on anything and no one can stop me to express my opinion. 

It is a game, this has nothing to do with real life, if you pick the wrong pose change it, click on the no more penis please button and it is gone. What kind of mind breaking surprise does someone experience here when they see a virtual dick. 

People taking all this a bit to serious ... this is a social fantasy sex game not the real world. Nothing that is shown here is real, it is a virtual world. 

Maybe we ask some Transgender if they think that it is discriminating or not as far as I know the TG people which were around as this was asked liked the idea to have a option for it. What does offend? That you have a option in a game?

And now what is the game? Let's make two-headed characters with tails and wings? The game should focus primarily on the standard perception of most users, and not on your desire to be there unclear by anyone, with a magic stick between your legs.
No need to turn the game into a circus, then maybe learn to take it seriously.

8 minutes ago, Snick said:

Yes and no, there are a few poses that can be misleading for F/F, but really most of them are pretty straitforward in their representation (With the exception of a few oral poses, whoever sent the pose request, gets the dick). The F/F/M poses are the bigger issue for this (combined with the order for lining up whos doing what based off who sent the pose being utterly insane) but again, most of them if you stop and look for a second, are pretty clear (Not all and ill agree with that, there should be better labeling with 3 way poses in general so you also have a better idea of where in the pose your gonna be)

The main complaints however that are being argued are about F/M poses (from what has been said) and that SHOULD be a non-issue since their all locked behind Bisexual poses.

And apparently men quitting because someone sprouted a dick? (witch sounds more like to me, someone hitting on someone without reading their profile, or colding and getting pose forced a bunch.... witch.... isn't a issue with the game having strap-ons for women)

What you mean "no"?

It´s clearly a impractical system. Wich some people obviously don´t enjoy. I find myself actually being frustrated by it now, after not giving it a thought during my almost two years in the game, because for me it was just the way it was.

So, putting it simply. If I don´t want to wear a dick during sex, I should have a way to assure I never do, like ticking a pussy box or whatever. Yes, I can do a workaround I think, by marking a strapon, but that´s not the same thing.

And YES I know, for some it´s no biggie, but for others it is. So maybe we should cater to the ones who have a problem with it?

Edited by BadWord

3 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

my mother tongue is not english and it is not easy for me it expresses my thoughts at best , i apologize but I work hard but it is not easy

If i have misunderstood you then due to the language difference, then i apologize.

1 minute ago, BadWord said:

What you mean "no"?

It´s clearly a impractical system. Wich some people obviously don´t enjoy. I find myself actually being frustrated by it now, after not giving it a thought during my almost two years in the game, because for me it was just the way it was.

3 way poses are the issue and i agree with you on it, a big part of it has to do with the way they do the ordering, me and a few friends spent a night trying out F/F/F, F/F/M, F/M/M and we still are clueless half the time. F/F poses and F/M poses however are much more strait forward. There is maybe 2-3 poses in F/F that can be confusing if one of you gets a cock, otherwise its fairly obvious, and like i said before aside from a few oral poses, whoever sent the pose request, gets the cock.

5 minutes ago, Snick said:

There is maybe 2-3 poses in F/F that can be confusing if one of you gets a cock, otherwise its fairly obvious, and like i said before aside from a few oral poses, whoever sent the pose request, gets the cock.

Yes, so let´s make it foolproof obvious, and also make sure they all follow the same system.

I know most of the pses by heart, but I still end up with a massive dick from time to time. And it would be pretty sweet for me to suggest a pose even if I´m the pussy.

Yes, there are workarounds here, like "I send you a pose, so you send the same back to me" and whatever. But there could be a way better system, right?

Totally agree on the threesomes. Those are weird.

Edited by BadWord

Like i said, id rather they do a transgender avi out the gate anyways, its fairly annoying on the otherside of the fence when i decide to fool around with a cock and mine vanishes.

Honestly your 'locking' suggestion would be a perfect fit for the strap on issue, but i would still maintain it shouldn't be in the clothing options, and part of the interface since otherwise you just made things much more annoying for the people who like to use them.

My BIG issue and why i am arguing to death here, is the stance some people have of "fuck everyone else" or as one of them put it "The game should focus primarily on the standard perception of most users, and not on your desire to be there unclear by anyone, with a magic stick between your legs." with Hyperbole claims.

90% of the issues being claimed, are fairly fixable by NOT using the bisexual option in one on one poses, trying to tell everyone else to sod off because thats a issue, is something i take issue with.

1 minute ago, CTEPBA said:

And now what is the game? Let's make two-headed characters with tails and wings? The game should focus primarily on the standard perception of most users, and not on your desire to be there unclear by anyone, with a magic stick between your legs.
No need to turn the game into a circus, then maybe learn to take it seriously.

Amazing idea, yes please I am right for that, lets give people the option to make such avatars, I would love it and many others too, please do yourself a favor and go into a Futa room and take a look at those people there. You will find Orcs, Draenei, Demons, Quanari, Centaurs, Elf's, Asari and sure people that are just normal humans.

Then move to a RP room which are kind of rare but they are there, especially fantasy rp rooms. And you will find even more races or creatures that have nothing to do with the real life.
You can meet people who play characters that have magic skills, vampires, zombies and so on.  

Its a game, nothing more nothing less  ... where people can enjoy their fantasies and try things they are not able to do in real life, you want "standard" stuff ... that is you decision.

5 minutes ago, AnnLis said:

please do yourself a favor and go into a Futa room and take a look at those people there.

Futa room? I see them all the time in just normal nightclubs, beach rooms and so on

6 hours ago, AnnLis said:

It is a game, this has nothing to do with real life

this is a social fantasy sex game

Those who say such things do so to try to excuse away their lack of treating others like they matter.  Regardless of what people like you think, interacting with other Humans is real life.

Social has everything to do with real life.  You cannot socialize with AI controlled entities, only with real Human Beings.  You "it's only a game" people have no idea what you're even saying, and contradict yourselves often.  That's because you do not understand what you're talking about.  We are all Human Beings in 3DXChat.  Maybe you, and the other "it's only a game" people, only play with Betty and Bob, and never leave your own in-game private apartments to see there are other real human Beings in 3DXChat.

Edited by pretty

7 hours ago, Ghost Girl said:

Your thinking is so toxic, it's actually insane. To suggest that strap-ons are for "non-straight" people is absurd and tasteless. I enjoy using a strap-on with my STRAIGHT male partners all the time. Prostate play =/= gay... 
I also like having the option on my screen rather than have it a clothing option because strap-ons are not clothes and to go out dancing with my partners knowing I am wearing a strap-on is not really my thing. It's a bedroom only item(at least for me). 

If your straight male partners like their ass fucked with a strap-on, you can be sure they are NOT straight.  You can also be sure they're going around getting fucked by other men , and maybe even playing as futas (nothing against futas, mind you) while getting ass fucked.  At the very least your male partners are bisexual, and you saying your "I like my ass fucked" male partners are straight just makes you look stupid.

I have nothing against futas and nothing against men who like to be ass fucked, but I am opposed to people lying about themselves and lying about others (or foolishly believing something about others).

Men who claim to be straight but like their ass fucked are doing the same thing so many losers are doing... lying for attention and/or lying in an attempt to cloud the truth about something.  Just like all the people going around making up nonsensical genders for themselves to try to appear different than someone else.  There are ONLY male, female, hermaphrodite (futa, short for futanari, is the Japanese word for "hermaphrodite", by the way... ALL of them are fakes in 3DXChat, you can believe that), and transgender (99% of them are NOT truly "women in men's bodies", which has been proven by over 80 years of scientific, medical, and psychological research... that 99% being men who get off on dressing like women, aka transvestites).  So, you are either male, female, hermaphrodite, or transgender... or... you are pretending to be one of those for fantasy purposes in 3DXChat.  Those who keep making up nonsensical genders and nonsensical sexual preferences just to seem different than any one else, or, to cloud the truth about genders and preferences, need psychological help.

If people want to "stand out from the crowd"... if they want to "be an individual"... then they need to do so by their personality... not by making up nonsense and lies to try to appear different... because when you do that, you only appear to be exactly like all the other fakes / liars on Earth.

Edited by pretty

19 minutes ago, AnnLis said:

Amazing idea, yes please I am right for that, lets give people the option to make such avatars, I would love it and many others too, please do yourself a favor and go into a Futa room and take a look at those people there. You will find Orcs, Draenei, Demons, Quanari, Centaurs, Elf's, Asari and sure people that are just normal humans.

Then move to a RP room which are kind of rare but they are there, especially fantasy rp rooms. And you will find even more races or creatures that have nothing to do with the real life.
You can meet people who play characters that have magic skills, vampires, zombies and so on.  

Its a game, nothing more nothing less  ... where people can enjoy their fantasies and try things they are not able to do in real life, you want "standard" stuff ... that is you decision.

So let them implement it normally, and not ridiculously accustoming these options to characters when they are not needed. I am not against all these animals, but let them first make a WOMAN ordinary, without a penis.

12 minutes ago, pretty said:

Those who say such things do so to try to excuse away their lack of treating others like they matter.  Regardless of what people like you think, interacting with other Humans is real life.

Well i mean.... You're not doing that, you went on a rant about how a man cant enjoy a strap on and be strait, railed against women having strap-ons in general, and Trans.... so..... glass houses throw stones?

3 minutes ago, CTEPBA said:

So let them implement it normally, and not ridiculously accustoming these options to characters when they are not needed. I am not against all these animals, but let them first make a WOMAN ordinary, without a penis.

Or.... they could make a Trans avi for both sides first~ Since you know.... your whole issue is with that. And remove the cock option from strap-on.

2 minutes ago, pretty said:

You take my sentence and put it out of context, that is lack of treating others like they matter. I did respond to CTEPBA who mentioned how much of a tragedy it is when you pick a wrong pose by accident and suddenly the avatar has a virtual penis. Your interaction with other humans is real life, I never denied that, but everything you see in this game is not. So if you pick by accident a pose you didn't wanted, then say it pick another one and then its done. 

5 minutes ago, Snick said:

Futa room? I see them all the time in just normal nightclubs, beach rooms and so on

Oh yeah sorry we tend to hang out in all kinds of rooms XD

25 minutes ago, AnnLis said:

Its a game, nothing more nothing less

Texting with family, friends, business associates is just a game also, right?

Emailing with family, friends, business associates is just a game, right?

Talking with family, friends, business associates on Discord or a cell phone is just a game, right?

In what other ways do you disregard the importance of other Human Beings?

One player = just a game.

Hundreds of players from all over the world = real life over the internet.

It is sad how many people, who are supposedly adults, have such childish ideas as "interacting with real Human Beings is just a game".

7 minutes ago, Snick said:

Well i mean.... You're not doing that, you went on a rant about how a man cant enjoy a strap on and be strait, railed against women having strap-ons in general, and Trans.... so..... glass houses throw stones?

Or.... they could make a Trans avi for both sides first~ Since you know.... your whole issue is with that. And remove the cock option from strap-on.

Twisting my words only makes you look childish.

5 minutes ago, AnnLis said:

You take my sentence and put it out of context, that is lack of treating others like they matter. I did respond to CTEPBA who mentioned how much of a tragedy it is when you pick a wrong pose by accident and suddenly the avatar has a virtual penis. Your interaction with other humans is real life, I never denied that, but everything you see in this game is not. So if you pick by accident a pose you didn't wanted, then say it pick another one and then its done. 

Oh yeah sorry we tend to hang out in all kinds of rooms XD

No. You said exactly what you meant.  No point to you back-peddling now.

1 minute ago, pretty said:

Texting with family, friends, business associates is just a game also, right?

Emailing with family, friends, business associates is just a game, right?

Talking with family, friends, business associates on Discord or a cell phone is just a game, right?

In what other ways do you disregard the importance of other Human Beings?

One player = just a game.

Hundreds of players from all over the world = real life over the internet.

It is sad how many people, who are supposedly adults, have such childish ideas as "interacting with real Human Beings is just a game".

Just chill, she just expressing her view it´s not a big deal if you happen to show a dick or pick the wrong pose.