3DXChat Community

females/Male dicks

Baba

1 hour ago, BadWord said:

What you mean "no"?

It´s clearly a impractical system. Wich some people obviously don´t enjoy. I find myself actually being frustrated by it now, after not giving it a thought during my almost two years in the game, because for me it was just the way it was.

So, putting it simply. If I don´t want to wear a dick during sex, I should have a way to assure I never do, like ticking a pussy box or whatever. Yes, I can do a workaround I think, by marking a strapon, but that´s not the same thing.

And YES I know, for some it´s no biggie, but for others it is. So maybe we should cater to the ones who have a problem with it?

This is what the game needs. Just something that tells the pose what you are... man, woman or TG/Futa. Sure would solve some confusions by just adding a Checkbox.

3 minutes ago, pretty said:

No. You said exactly what you meant.  No point to you back-peddling now.

It is a game, this has nothing to do with real life, if you pick the wrong pose change it, click on the no more penis please button and it is gone. What kind of mind breaking surprise does someone experience here when they see a virtual dick. 

People taking all this a bit to serious ... this is a social fantasy sex game not the real world. Nothing that is shown here is real, it is a virtual world. 

And that is what I said, you are taking what I said out of context. My text was in response to the falsely picked pose which cause a virtual dick to show up. With no word did I say that your interaction here with other humans has nothing to do with real life. 

6 minutes ago, pretty said:

Texting with family, friends, business associates is just a game also, right?

Emailing with family, friends, business associates is just a game, right?

Talking with family, friends, business associates on Discord or a cell phone is just a game, right?

In what other ways do you disregard the importance of other Human Beings?

One player = just a game.

Hundreds of players from all over the world = real life over the internet.

It is sad how many people, who are supposedly adults, have such childish ideas as "interacting with real Human Beings is just a game".

Do you really think that the interaction in a game is the same as texting, emailing, talking with someone you do know in real life? 
Yes, every avatar is controlled by a real human. Is my interaction with them different, yes indeed it is.

When I play a game I do interact with people differently. If I play for example a game like street fighter I try to beat a human in a melee combat, do I disrespect that person now or do I want to punch the person behind that avatar, no I don't. So the game has nothing to do with real life.
When I play a FPS where I need to shoot a avatar does that mean I want to shoot someone in real life too, no it does not. 

Interacting with a human is real life, that's not the question, does the game represent real life no it does not. Does my interaction with someone in a game represent how I would interact with someone outside of the game, no it does not. 

You are mixing a virtual reality with the real world. 

47 minutes ago, pretty said:

If your straight male partners like their ass fucked with a strap-on, you can be sure they are NOT straight.  You can also be sure they're going around getting fucked by other men , and maybe even playing as futas (nothing against futas, mind you) while getting ass fucked.  At the very least your male partners are bisexual, and you saying your "I like my ass fucked" male partners are straight just makes you look stupid.

Once again you show your lack of intelligence...
Enjoying assplay as a male =/= finding other men attractive. It does mean they enjoy assplay tho. 
As for your "looking stupid" comment feel free to open your mind. Just because you can't wrap your head around sexual pleasure from prostate stimulation in your heteronormative mindset does not make it strictly an act gay/bisexual men enjoy. Ugh.

4 hours ago, AnnLis said:

And that is what I said, you are taking what I said out of context. My text was in response to the falsely picked pose which cause a virtual dick to show up. With no word did I say that your interaction here with other humans has nothing to do with real life. 

Do you really think that the interaction in a game is the same as texting, emailing, talking with someone you do know in real life? 
Yes, every avatar is controlled by a real human. Is my interaction with them different, yes indeed it is.

When I play a game I do interact with people differently. If I play for example a game like street fighter I try to beat a human in a melee combat, do I disrespect that person now or do I want to punch the person behind that avatar, no I don't. So the game has nothing to do with real life.
When I play a FPS where I need to shoot a avatar does that mean I want to shoot someone in real life too, no it does not. 

Interacting with a human is real life, that's not the question, does the game represent real life no it does not. Does my interaction with someone in a game represent how I would interact with someone outside of the game, no it does not. 

You are mixing a virtual reality with the real world. 

She has a major issue with 3dxchat being called a game. She jumped me just like this in my long and heartfelt first post here, then promptly said she blocked me for being a child. It seems to be her running theme now that I have read more of her replies to others. I am guessing she was never a part of the close knit gaming community most of us are from. I wouldn't worry about it. I loved your comments. 🙂

Edited by LilMissMolly

41 minutes ago, pretty said:

Twisting my words only makes you look childish.

I noticed you love to call everyone else childish.... when you tend to throw child like temper tantrums and have a firm "ME FIRST" child like mentatly....

Also hey, quick question... since you like to say how great and fulfilling and important of a RL you have, why have you been on here arguing with everyone all day anyways? I mean i would expect you to have something better to do right?

5 hours ago, CTEPBA said:

So let them implement it normally, and not ridiculously accustoming these options to characters when they are not needed. I am not against all these animals, but let them first make a WOMAN ordinary, without a penis.

Right.  They made male avatars and hermaphrodite avatars (which can wear a penis or not, as they choose).  I have met some men in 3DXChat who somehow believe if you have the option to wear a penis then you are playing a transgender avatar and you're a man in real life.  They did not even realize the 3DXChat staff made both women and "transgenders / hermaphrodites" share the same avatar with just a "wear penis or not" option.  One idiot even stopped being my friend when I one day said to him, "I wish they would remove the penis and strap-on options from my screen".

AND...

I got into a threesome one day.  The other two people picked a pose which put me into a position I did not want and added a penis to my avatar (they need to make it so ALL THREE MUST AGREE to the poses, NOT just two).  Well, I instantly got very upset about that, quit the threesome, put my clothes on, and walked away from them.  I was so upset I forgot to remove the damned penis the stupid game put on my avatar.  A bit later a friend of mine came on and we started to have some fun together.  When it got to the point when my panties came off... oh look, there's that penis the FUCKING GAME PUT ON MY AVATAR AGAINST MY WISHES!  And, I lost another friend due to that.

There NEEDS to be a real female avatar in 3DXChat.  One WITHOUT a penis option and which the game does NOT automatically put a penis on against the woman's wishes.  Making hermaphrodite avatars and expecting women to play with such an avatar is wrong.  It is fine for men who enjoy playing as if they are both male and female, but for real women it sometimes causes us problems.

Edited by pretty

Yes, would be nice to separate both genders or to move transgenders to male account, because usually, they are women in MALE BODY. To change the clothes  and face must be more easy and the sex poses and penis will still the same as a male accounts. I don't know, just thinking...

3 minutes ago, LillyX said:

Yes, would be nice to separate both genders or to move transgenders to male account, because usually, they are women in MALE BODY. To change the clothes  and face must be more easy and the sex poses and penis will still the same as a male accounts. I don't know, just thinking...

Yeah, but do transgenders have to be in a male body in game world as well?

Some just playing like a regular women. And for others... Better make a separate gender, not sharing it with male/female avis.

2 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Yeah, but do transgenders have to be in a male body in game world as well?

Some just playing like a regular women. And for others... Better make a separate gender, not sharing it with male/female avis.

I don't know what will be more easy from technical point of view, but i agree, separate gender is the best option

I think that adding a third gender option is currently out of reach from a technical standpoint. 

Just having a third checkbox and perhaps a reordering of the sex pose menu is possible though. 
So that all poses that require a penis or strap on get their own category. To avoid ‘mishaps’

But the full inclusion of a third gender option seems above the technical skills of the Devs. 
I say that because it appears that the game is built on a clear binary of Male and Female by default. 
From the Friend list colors, pose menus and segregated furniture markers etc. 

Hi everyone ,

I think that if united we can get a third character who respects who is or wants to be trans and who is woman and wants to be only woman

I think in the meantime they can put the option block for the cock to who and woman and does not want any magic stick between the legs

I ask to be united do not fight between us to get a game that is not seen only with male eyes and that respects the diversity and sexual sensibilities that each of us has

thank you ❤️

10.png

17.png

i have yet to usher in my house and finish the job on my magic castle ... 

there are those who think that a woman cannot do things like building he thinks we are still in 1920 not 2020 ...

my english and shit but with time i will do better , i hope ... 

i love 3dx and pray lisa and gizmo and whoever works to fix it soon ... let us all know , we all want a more beautiful and richer 3dx 💋

Edited by YenneferVengerberg

1 hour ago, LillyX said:

It has been proven, by more than 80 years of scientific, medical, and psychological research, conducted all over the world, that only about 1% of people who claim to be "women in men's bodies"  really are "women in men's bodies".  The remaining 99% have been diagnosed as either having a condition known as Transvestism (a fetish in which a male gets sexually aroused by dressing in female clothing)… and/or... having a condition known as Autogynephilia (a fetish in which a male is sexually aroused by thoughts or images of himself as a female).

AND, don't anyone try to twist this into me hating those unfortunate few who truly are "women in men's bodies".  I do not hate them at all.  I also do not hate anyone because of their fetish.

Edited by pretty

1 hour ago, LillyX said:

I don't know what will be more easy from technical point of view, but i agree, separate gender is the best option

What they need to do is get rid of the current female / futa avatar, and add two new ones...

1) a female avatar which can ONLY have a pussy (NEVER a penis).

2) a "female" avatar with a PERMANENT penis on it (NEVER a pussy) for all the men who like to pretend they are women.

Edited by pretty

Just have a default setting at first then Set your avis default preference and have a switch to change it if wanted/needed to as you goso the options are there but you lose the complexity for creating so many avatars.

27 minutes ago, pretty said:

What they need to do is get rid of the current female / futa avatar, and add two new ones...

1) a female avatar which can ONLY have a pussy (NEVER a penis).

2) a "female" avatar with a PERMANENT penis on it (NEVER a pussy) for all the men who like to pretend they are women.

Did you ever think about those woman here who like to have the option to pop up a virtual penis on their female avatar because they role play a character that, for what ever reason, can have either a penis or vagina. Or for those woman who say this is a strap less dildo?
What is with the persons that play a hermaphrodite/futa who has both genitals?

With a change like this one "problem" would be solved but new issues would be opened up instantly. 

2 hours ago, pretty said:

It has been proven, by more than 80 years of scientific, medical, and psychological research, conducted all over the world, that only about 1% of people who claim to be "women in men's bodies"  really are "women in men's bodies".  The remaining 99% have been diagnosed as either having a condition known as Transvestism (a fetish in which a male gets sexually aroused by dressing in female clothing)… and/or... having a condition known as Autogynephilia (a fetish in which a male is sexually aroused by thoughts or images of himself as a female).

AND, don't anyone try to twist this into me hating those unfortunate few who truly are "women in men's bodies".  I do not hate them at all.  I also do not hate anyone because of their fetish.

It doesn't matter the reasons, but it's confusing when I play and somehow pop up a penis between my legs

2 hours ago, AnnLis said:

Did you ever think about those woman here who like to have the option to pop up a virtual penis on their female avatar because they role play a character that, for what ever reason, can have either a penis or vagina. Or for those woman who say this is a strap less dildo?
What is with the persons that play a hermaphrodite/futa who has both genitals?

With a change like this one "problem" would be solved but new issues would be opened up instantly. 

maybe i translated wrong ... but did you think that a woman who does not want a penis and is forced to have it suffers free violence in the name of a game ?
i repeat the cock i don't want it and who wants a cock becomes a male character so he fucks with me too but without forcing me to have something i don't want

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...