3DXChat Community

females/Male dicks

Baba

i say it is a sexist thing because it happens that they ask me if I am futa and for me it is irritating , and how to ask a man if he is gay for me is always unacceptable , i don't think it's a technical problem but a problem for those who thought that it was fine without asking a woman if it was fine

On 6/26/2020 at 2:01 PM, pretty said:

Baba... do you mean how in some poses the game automatically puts a dick on a female avatar like it does sometimes in threesome poses?

If that's what you mean, I agree the game should NOT add a dick to females as if it was wanted.

I think this could be fixed if they added a third gender to the game. The only problem there is that many like the option to switch between TG/Futa and a female.

Necessarily in the game the characters should have a division into three sexes, male, female and transgender. What is happening now is real insanity. Moreover, when you play F+F it's just tin.

This is a deep socially oriented game with a sexual connotation. There should not be moments at all when a woman suddenly becomes a effeminate man, take care of the psychological gender perception of your players. Not everyone here is just having fun. Many are seriously looking for partners of the opposite sex for virtual sex.

Edited by CTEPBA

On 6/29/2020 at 6:05 AM, Derai said:

Oh now that I agree with too. 
If they give female avatars the option to ‘grow a dick’ the reverse should be possible too. 
I’m sure there’s plenty of MtF trans people in the game that can’t represent their irl build because the girl avatars are all built like a supermodel

Not so sure how hard it is to model though. Technically wise I mean. 

and some trib action haha

On 6/28/2020 at 10:51 AM, pretty said:

What the game really needs is transgender avatars.  Instead of using female avatars for both females and transgenders, and then trying to make the female avatar work for both females and transgenders in every situation.

AND remove the "Strap-on" options OFF MY SCREEN.  I am a straight woman in real life.  I do NOT EVER wear a penis in game and I do NOT EVER wear a strap-on in game nor real life.  By having those options on the screen all the time, it is as if 3DXChat is trying to encourage females to wear penises and strap-ons.

Your thinking is so toxic, it's actually insane. To suggest that strap-ons are for "non-straight" people is absurd and tasteless. I enjoy using a strap-on with my STRAIGHT male partners all the time. Prostate play =/= gay... 
I also like having the option on my screen rather than have it a clothing option because strap-ons are not clothes and to go out dancing with my partners knowing I am wearing a strap-on is not really my thing. It's a bedroom only item(at least for me). 

8 minutes ago, Ghost Girl said:

I also like having the option on my screen rather than have it a clothing option because strap-ons are not clothes and to go out dancing with my partners knowing I am wearing a strap-on is not really my thing. It's a bedroom only item(at least for me).

"Decided to wear goldie out clubbin, feelin cute"

8 minutes ago, Ghost Girl said:
On 6/28/2020 at 1:51 PM, pretty said:

AND remove the "Strap-on" options OFF MY SCREEN.  I am a straight woman in real life.  I do NOT EVER wear a penis in game and I do NOT EVER wear a strap-on in game nor real life.  By having those options on the screen all the time, it is as if 3DXChat is trying to encourage females to wear penises and strap-ons.

Yeaaaaah no -_- putting strapons in clothes would be awkward, not everyone is going into stuff preplanning on using one (on a partner or errant colder), making it so youd have to leave room, change wardrobe, put it on, go BACK to room, re partner..... kinda kills the mood.

Just because it isn't your thing, doesn't mean it needs to be a big pain in the butt for everyone else, for you all it means is....don't use the Bi poses?

Edited by Snick

On 6/29/2020 at 3:32 PM, YenneferVengerberg said:

i say it is a sexist thing because it happens that they ask me if I am futa and for me it is irritating , and how to ask a man if he is gay for me is always unacceptable , i don't think it's a technical problem but a problem for those who thought that it was fine without asking a woman if it was fine

The community was asked about this by Lisa back in 2014 because the community asked for the option to have woman avatars with a penis

2 hours ago, CTEPBA said:

Necessarily in the game the characters should have a division into three sexes, male, female and transgender. What is happening now is real insanity. Moreover, when you play F+F it's just tin.

This is a deep socially oriented game with a sexual connotation. There should not be moments at all when a woman suddenly becomes a effeminate man, take care of the psychological gender perception of your players. Not everyone here is just having fun. Many are seriously looking for partners of the opposite sex for virtual sex.

totally agree ;

1 - i insist and a sexist discrimination , i am a woman and i want to be a woman who goes only with men without any rubber cock or meat

2 - if one is or wants to be a trans she creates her ancestors with a fixed cock and never more than she can decide to be a woman only because it suits her

3 - stop you can have 3 ancestors , one is enough , decide what you are or what you want to be and play fairly

4 - do they do none of this ? ok put the pussy for men so they fuck each other even in the pussy

5 - it's a game designed by men and thought only of what is most comfortable for him ... only for them, certainly not for us

this is what I think

3 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

i insist and a sexist discrimination , i am a woman and i want to be a woman who goes only with men without any rubber cock or meat

Then don't equip the strap on, dont use the bisexual poses and you wont have to?

4 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

if one is or wants to be a trans she creates her ancestors with a fixed cock and never more than she can decide to be a woman only because it suits her

No one who is Trans dose this... some FUTA players do, but there is a big diffrence.

stop you can have 3 ancestors , one is enough , decide what you are or what you want to be and play fairly

Give us the option to hide then, im not giving up my builder alt so i can be spammed PM's and tell 70+ people to stop, im trying to make a new room because you don't want anyone to have a alt.

5 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

do they do none of this ? ok put the pussy for men so they fuck each other even in the pussy

They should do this anyways, FtM Transgenders exist and have zero representation in game.

22 minutes ago, AnnLis said:

The community was asked about this by Lisa back in 2014 because the community asked for the option to have woman avatars with a penis

if out of one hundred who vote 90 are men or alleged women and discounted the vote , i would say an incredible shit to ask men for an opinion on women , don't you think ?

4 minutes ago, Snick said:

Then don't equip the strap on, dont use the bisexual poses and you wont have to?

No one who is Trans dose this... some FUTA players do, but there is a big diffrence.

Give us the option to hide then, im not giving up my builder alt so i can be spammed PM's and tell 70+ people to stop, im trying to make a new room because you don't want anyone to have a alt.

They should do this anyways, FtM Transgenders exist and have zero representation in game.

the option that no one can see you online would be enough and many things would be solved , as well as if one goes to AFK a writing appears under the name AFK , simple

45 minutes ago, Ghost Girl said:

Your thinking is so toxic, it's actually insane. To suggest that strap-ons are for "non-straight" people is absurd and tasteless. I enjoy using a strap-on with my STRAIGHT male partners all the time. Prostate play =/= gay... 

Here the question is not in tastes, but in implementation. No one wants to stop a player from realizing his unconventional fantasies or habits on a transgender character. But when a woman suddenly grows a penis, especially as it happens in a game when you accidentally take poses or accidentally press a button in the interface, this is insanity. And sometimes it’s a tragedy if the partner is not ready for this “surprise”.

1 minute ago, CTEPBA said:

But when a woman suddenly grows a penis, especially as it happens in a game when you accidentally take poses or accidentally press a button in the interface, this is insanity. And sometimes it’s a tragedy if the partner is not ready for this “surprise”.

So.... the only time this is a honest issue, is with F/F where you are trying to go with no strap on or the like, and a big part of why people would rather there just be the transgender option.

With F/M however..... its like the old joke "I slipped and fell into her" if you suddenly sprout a cock mid session, since those are locked behind the bisexual poses it was a 'accident' Ditto for using your solo poses or even just clicking on the strap on option, its all clearly labeled.

Lasty, the strap on has been well known for awhile to be a thing in 3dx, what 'tragedy'? If it did happen going "crap, wrong button so sorry" usually turns it into more of a laugh then a issue.

Yes, i am having a honestly hard time understanding you. Maybe it's a language thing, and if so, then i apologies.

But so far, your posts have been discriminatory against trans anyways and females who sometimes use the strap on, so buck up because someone is gonna bite back.

Would it be better if the cock option was removed and us given MtF and FtM trans avi options? Absolutely! 100% Not going to argue with that since i have been saying it for awile now. 

The Strap ons however DO have a place in the game, both for F/F and F/M because some people DO enjoy it... you don't? That's fine, don't use them... you have to use bi sexual poses to use them anyways if your doing F/M, witch.... kinda means it shouldn't be a issue for you most of the time.... the F/F poses are a little trickier and i agree with it, but most of the pose marker images are pretty clear on witch ones give a cock and don't.

11 minutes ago, Snick said:

So.... the only time this is a honest issue, is with F/F where you are trying to go with no strap on or the like, and a big part of why people would rather there just be the transgender option.

With F/M however..... its like the old joke "I slipped and fell into her" if you suddenly sprout a cock mid session, since those are locked behind the bisexual poses it was a 'accident' Ditto for using your solo poses or even just clicking on the strap on option, its all clearly labeled.

Lasty, the strap on has been well known for awhile to be a thing in 3dx, what 'tragedy'? If it did happen going "crap, wrong button so sorry" usually turns it into more of a laugh then a issue.

If this is laughter for you, this does not mean that for all players this is a joke. For 5 years of the game, I have already heard enough offended or disappointed men who have already encountered such problems on a date. Some even stopped playing because of this.

8 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

if out of one hundred who vote 90 are men or alleged women and discounted the vote , i would say an incredible shit to ask men for an opinion on women , don't you think ?

Seriously, is someone forcing you to put on a strap on or virtual cock? What does offend you the fact that there are well known poses that have a strap on or cock or that someone may ask you if you play as a futa/shemale. I don't know if its just bad wording but you say men shouldn't have a opinion on woman? What do you mean? That men shouldn't have a opinion about woman in general or their body or how they are shown in a video game, which we all play here. We can all have a opinion on anything and no one can stop me to express my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, CTEPBA said:

Here the question is not in tastes, but in implementation. No one wants to stop a player from realizing his unconventional fantasies or habits on a transgender character. But when a woman suddenly grows a penis, especially as it happens in a game when you accidentally take poses or accidentally press a button in the interface, this is insanity. And sometimes it’s a tragedy if the partner is not ready for this “surprise”.

It is a game, this has nothing to do with real life, if you pick the wrong pose change it, click on the no more penis please button and it is gone. What kind of mind breaking surprise does someone experience here when they see a virtual dick. 

People taking all this a bit to serious ... this is a social fantasy sex game not the real world. Nothing that is shown here is real, it is a virtual world. 

today my boyfriend took me to another chat and you decide avi man / woman or trans , i don't understand why this thing is so difficult here also because those who really trans are discriminated against like a woman who does not want to be trans ... fuck but is it so difficult to understand ? 

Maybe we ask some Transgender if they think that it is discriminating or not as far as I know the TG people which were around as this was asked liked the idea to have a option for it. What does offend? That you have a option in a game?