3DXChat Community

Polygon count reduction for female body

Anaganda

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 2:03 PM, Anaganda said:

Also... new and improved sausage fingers 😂

D0yvlcb.jpg

XqhsbtN.jpg

In both pics, look just below the bottom edge of the jacket... at all those short vertical lines in the avatar's skin.

I put that jacket on and went to a few rooms.  For some reason, that bad shadow work is not at the bottom edge of the jacket on my avatar.

However, the shadow of my skirt is unrealistic and bad looking. And look at how my left thigh somehow sticks out too far to the right side where it connects to my ass.  It's looks bad.

I included a pic of my in-game graphics settings. If any of yours are different than mine, maybe try my settings and see if it removes the bad shadow effect under the jacket for you.

2020-06-26 17-16-52_27561.jpg

2020-06-26 17-17-40_29735.jpg

2020-06-26 17-18-11_31070.jpg

GS.jpg

Edited by pretty

the shadows vastly differ depending on the light source and it's type and which way it's hitting you... so yeah such things are not always apparent in all situations... if you wanna really test it walk into the back room of sins club and face the fireplace... that's where I took the picture ;)

9 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

the shadows vastly differ depending on the light source and it's type and which way it's hitting you... so yeah such things are not always apparent in all situations... if you wanna really test it walk into the back room of sins club and face the fireplace... that's where I took the picture ;)

Oh yeah, I see the bad shadow now.  It looks bad.

And I see you seem to be having fun there.  =)

It seems that 3DX is changing to another dimention of "Bouncing" body parts in the Future ..

This what we see right now in game can happen when you are not able to fit a new "Skeleton" with existing "Textures" (OLD)

Wilps ive been seeing a Graphical downgrade for a loong time and have posted about eet along tha way.

Tha Face is obvious.

Here are 2 pics from Fresco, same Graphical settings, one on tha TOP is from  FEB 2016 tha one on tha BOTTOM ah just took 5 mins ago.

No shine on tha face any more, less details, ah can see where this game is going and once tha Graphics become sub par, bye!

2016-11-02 18-10-02_42360.png

2020-06-27 09-50-29_51659.png

Edited by Alliehotass

Oh yea another Graphical Problem lately, this is in Frescos Club...LOL... eets been like this fo 4 months now.

AND INSTEAD OF FIXING BUGS AND ISSUES THA DEVS ARE MESSING AROUND WITH THE SALOON ROOM ADDING BAR STOOLS AND A UFO SPOTLIGHT ROFL>>>>>> TOO FUNNY...PRIORITIES RIGHT! BAAAHAHAHAHAAA

#fixthegameandstopbeinglame

2020-06-27 10-03-21_98100.png

2020-06-27 10-03-23_98270.png

Edited by Alliehotass

• Lisa locked this topic