3DXChat Community

Polygon count reduction for female body

Anaganda

So a good number of us have noticed the appearance of strange seems on the female body... very prominent below the butt and where the arm meets the chest...

today with a little bit of lucky lighting falling on my avi's body, I noticed that these lines are not the issue, they are the symptoms for a much larger issue.

from what I observed is that the polygon count of the whole female body has been reduced, except for some "key" parts, like face, tits and ass... those seem lines happen when the high poly meets the low poly.

ryCYNjy.jpg

GzKmvKU.jpg

khxWxTY.jpg

NfXRON9.jpg

wrY1ZVg.jpg

I also believe it's apparent on some GPUs more than others... but it's there non the less if you look for it... and once you notice it you can't not look at them.

I sincerely hope this some bug and not an intentional thing for whatever reason.

@Gizmo @Lisa

15 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

So a good number of us have noticed the appearance of strange seems on the female body... very prominent below the butt and where the arm meets the chest...

today with a little bit of lucky lighting falling on my avi's body, I noticed that these lines are not the issue, they are the symptoms for a much larger issue.

from what I observed is that the polygon count of the whole female body has been reduced, except for some "key" parts, like face, tits and ass... those seem lines happen when the high poly meets the low poly.

ryCYNjy.jpg

GzKmvKU.jpg

khxWxTY.jpg

NfXRON9.jpg

wrY1ZVg.jpg

I also believe it's apparent on some GPUs more than others... but it's there non the less if you look for it... and once you notice it you can't not look at them.

I sincerely hope this some bug and not an intentional thing for whatever reason.

@Gizmo @Lisa

Great News instead we go up we sink down :)  i was So hyped with the game and support it so much ..i kinda found my self hanging now 

From bans without explain anything ,without announce anything server is unstable u place bets how long u will stay online ...and now we have the graphics toned down :(  no comment 

1 minute ago, Stellania said:

Let's just hope that wasn't the big 'fix' we were promised to make things more 'stable'.

Cutting down on the quality of the avatars is unacceptable .. IT IS one of the main reasons some(if not most) of us were attracted to 3DX in the 1st place.

It -could- tentatively be justified IF it would be a temporary measure till that 'new server' they promised goes live.
But as always, dead silence from @Gizmo

2 minutes ago, Derai said:

It -could- tentatively be justified IF it would be a temporary measure till that 'new server' they promised goes live.
But as always, dead silence from @Gizmo

There's nothing more permanent than something that is suppose to be temporary.

But yeah, without communication, it's all but an hypothesis.

Edited by Stellania

And that is the main issue.
How are WE supposed to care, and have patience?
When the @Gizmo can't even be arsed to respond to anything?
@Lisa tries, I guess. But it's not nearly enough.

But I reckon a lot of folks here HAVE had ENOUGH.
It's an old point, and saying it is beating a dead horse. But we PAID for this game, be it monthly or yearly.
It's our money in here.
Customer Loyalty is still there, but I reckon fading fast in some people.

Hell even Alivia, one of the, if not THE, biggest 3DX Cheerleaders, sounds dejected with the state of the game now.
If even SHE, can't find a positive spin on this situation. Nobody can.

3 minutes ago, Derai said:

And that is the main issue.
How are WE supposed to care, and have patience?
When the @Gizmo can't even be arsed to respond to anything?
@Lisa tries, I guess. But it's not nearly enough.

But I reckon a lot of folks here HAVE had ENOUGH.
It's an old point, and saying it is beating a dead horse. But we PAID for this game, be it monthly or yearly.
It's our money in here.
Customer Loyalty is still there, but I reckon fading fast in some people.

Hell even Alivia, one of the, if not THE, biggest 3DX Cheerleaders, sounds dejected with the state of the game now.
If even SHE, can't find a positive spin on this situation. Nobody can.

Agreed.. We sound like broken records which is why I decided to shut my trap about it. (mission accomplished for them i guess ?)

And yeah, you can feel @Aliviax `s deception behind that smile.

Edited by Stellania

46 minutes ago, TheMadame said:

I guess men are visual creatures i didnt notice a difference. Just cant chat or do anything now cause game is broken.

it's okay, dear... not everyone has the intellect to notice details... hopefully servers get fixed soon so you can enjoy your chatting 😂

Edited by Anaganda

Oh, I see now.  It's the paper doll look.

714ffb973edb72806c7e8ba023ec7bd4.jpg

I do hope this issue is just a bug or some temporary (very short-lived) measure to help reduce server load until the new server solution is finished testing and finally implemented.  Either way, I hope our avatars are soon returned to the previous good quality they used to be.

Edited by pretty