3DXChat Community

Will there ever be proper VR integration?

Da Sting

Spent some days trying to do check VR graphics out - apart from everything looking fantastic and appealingly immersive it is unusable in its actual state... when will you change motion control to standard Oculus behaviour? I mean, a mostly not working pointer through head movement and ONE button? Come on. This game deserves better, definitely. Thanks for clearing this up.

Okay, while the server is down - anyone around here ever tried to play in VR mode? Also noticed that keyboard commands don‘t work most of the time? That you can‘t stand up again from any sitting position? 

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree, the VR implementation leaves a LOT to be desired.  I have 2 controllers with 7 buttons and a joystick on each.  I can see making it one handed, but let me use all the buttons and the joystick.  Movement with the joystick would be awesome.  Many times when I want to see someone's profile, I end up walking into them.  Typing is near impossible in VR too.  Let me use the KB.  I can find it.

• 1 month later...

Tha answer is probably NO!

Like tink about eet peeps, tha Devs are giving us Tattoo nipple Piercings, and you want proper VR BAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA! 

On tha positive side tho VR peeps, eets been 2.5 Years since tha suggestion of a Pose Editor and tha Devs havnt found time to work on eet so maybe in 2.5 more Years you VR peeps will get a response, "We dont see updated VR support in tha near future"  near future on a Universal time Scale could be Millennia 🤓

Best of lucks ah hope they Update your VR Fast, VR would be so kool and having that option but being stuck with a broke ass feature would blow balloons but maybs tha Devs will Wow you all and get eet dones. Fingies crossed 🤗