3DXChat Community

Your honest opinion

Lҽʋιɳα

Your opinion  

25 members have voted

1. 1. The server gets worse and worse, even reaching more than one DC in a few minutes. This has been happening for a while now, and patience begins to end especially in view of the paid subscription that have deadlines. So you end up not playing until the end

• I don't renew subscription
    • Abandonment now, patience is exhausted
    • I wait for a miracle, by the end of the subscription
    • I better not say anything..

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2020 at 07:45 AM

29 minutes ago, pretty said:

Your poll is rigged only with negative answers.  That's not a poll.  That is a "only a negative outcome" trick.  Therefore, it is not an honest poll.

This is the reflection of customer's ruined patience only, the reason why it's rigged with negative answers. To be honnest, I'm still waiting for a miracle.

honestly!?

there's no alternative... and they know it.

it's why people keep moaning and bickering on the forums, cause there's no where else to go... had there been another similar quality choice people would have moved instead of keeping at it trying to convince the devs to do better... I am guilty of that too

So... yeah... sorry... no appropriate choices for me in your options.

I'm not saying players are not upset, and I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with the game.

What I am saying is the poll is rigged to only give a negative outcome, and that defeats the purpose of a poll.

Expressing dismay with the game and developers is one thing, but setting up a rigged poll which will later be used to show how the majority is unsatisfied and quitting... that is dishonest.

I do not like the current state of the server and I do not like the bugs, but I also am not quitting.  We recently got an update as to what is being done... https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10815-news/

Some will still quit and some will stay, but that poll will only mislead as to the truth of it.  Therefore, it is not a poll but instead just a rigged up sham to support her belief that everyone is unhappy and going to quit.

Edited by pretty

19 minutes ago, TheMadame said:

if u want to do sports add a treadmill and more yoga. and squats with a weight system haha. or a soccer game.

Pretty soon research will show that 3dx is healthy for your heart  So the question is, why is mine always skipping a beat with all you sexy people walking by?? 🙃

Unless we all leave as one, and you tell me where we are going next, I am not leaving.  I haven't met you all, yet! 

Not taking the poll.  Ask me next year, when my subscription is due. 😀

Just now, JackPine said:

Pretty soon research will show that 3dx is healthy for your heart  So the question is, why is mine always skipping a beat with all you sexy people walking by?? 🙃

Unless we all leave as one, and you tell me where we are going next, I am not leaving.  I haven't met you all, yet! 

Not taking the poll.  Ask me next year, when my subscription is due. 😀

this guy is just being a jerk