3DXChat Community

VPN not connecting

Coldheart

11 minutes ago, GinaBlond said:

Hello, i have the same Problem. If i try the normal start it sent after a few min. a reconneted…. God..everytime a new problem

I tried a different VPN service and was able to connect. The one I have been using for years doesn't connect at all.

Just wondering. The VPN that’s failing. What geographic region does it connect from?

I ask this because my ingame wife has a unplayable game. 
But a friend of her could connect to the server from the US using her log in details. 
My wife being from Scandinavia. 

Edited by Derai

20 minutes ago, Derai said:

Just wondering. The VPN that’s failing. What geographic region does it connect from?

I ask this because my ingame wife has a unplayable game. 
But a friend of her could connect to the server from the US using her log in details. 
My wife being from Scandinavia. 

For me it is ExpressVPN and it fails in all locations in any country, but just when using it to connect to 3dx. It works fine everywhere else. If I remember right, and this is in laymen understanding, connecting to 3dx happens in two parts. One to the actual log in screen and then into the game itself. The VPN doesn't connect to first part to even attempt the second.

8 hours ago, Venita said:

funny, on my side i cant conect without a vpn. in here its been told that a vpn does not work either. but the bot support tells me what? to use a vpn. lol

Just got home today and it works fine with ExpressVPN. I would be lying if I said I knew why it didn't work yesterday and I didn't play the day before that so I can't speak for Tuesday. Wow, that would make a good band name, Can't Speak For Tuesday.