3DXChat Community

Suspended Account

SkyDiver

Just now, Chilllin said:

Ok now you talking about something you have no knowledge of haha the fact that you think that is funny, you come at me saying i talk about stuff i dont know all the info about and you do the same thing, well done. And who told you that? My ex i bet the one you said you never talked to before and she isnt biased at all 🤣

And here he is again, LOL. I know exactly what I'm talking about, and so do you, so no use in denying. About who told me, that's for me to know and you to find out, if you want. Clue: Some people just talk too much, so look around and find out who. I've never met your ex or talked to her ever, even though she brought my name up somehow. Another weirdo to add to the list, it seems.

Again, you don't know all the info or even half, you keep proving that yourself with every post you create. And plus, we wouldn't be having this conversation/debate/whatever you wanna call it if you knew. This is need-to-know basis, and you don't need to know what doesn't concern you, period.

Bottom line in all this, buddy, is: play stupid games, win stupid prizes. *drops mic*

2 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

And here he is again, LOL. I know exactly what I'm talking about, and so do you, so no use in denying. About who told me, that's for me to know and you to find out, if you want. Clue: Some people just talk too much, so look around and find out who. I've never met your ex or talked to her ever, even though she brought my name up somehow. Another weirdo to add to the list, it seems.

Again, you don't know all the info or even half, you keep proving that yourself with every post you create. And plus, we wouldn't be having this conversation/debate/whatever you wanna call it if you knew. This is need-to-know basis, and you don't need to know what doesn't concern you, period.

Bottom line in all this, buddy, is: play stupid games, win stupid prizes. *drops mic*

Lol ok whatever you say this will be the last i say cause talking to you is pointless and boring tbh, you keep thinking you know everything if you want for all i care, have a good life with whatever you get up to, im guessing not much if you have time to respond to me all the time and be on the game all day but cool you win dude congrats take that for what its worth 🤣

Just now, Chilllin said:

Lol ok whatever you say this will be the last i say cause talking to you is pointless and boring tbh, you keep thinking you know everything if you want for all i care, have a good life with whatever you get up to, im guessing not much if you have time to respond to me all the time and be on the game all day but cool you win dude congrats take that for what its worth 🤣

Yeah, you might as well, buddy. Not only have you displayed your non-existant whiteknight skills, but fell off your high horse while doing so too. So okay, if it's so boring and pointless, why come in here and reply even? Even more pointless is talking to you, who's clearly blind, but... okay, keep walking with that cane.

About the gifts, if you found them so funny, like you said, then you should have had a laugh or two, be done with all that and move on, instead of coming here and make a fool of yourself. I don't even know why you or someone would check them, anyway, for you to be accusing me of doing exactly that afterwards. Pathetic.

And one more thing: you said you've gone to my profile here to ignore me (twice now), but you know you didn't actually have to go into it to do so, right? And I'm the idiot... Sure, ace. Enjoy your stupid prize.