3DXChat Community

Suspended Account

SkyDiver

4 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

What I find shocking is that people get banned for links promoting the game, advertising parties in game, but not for things like this.  Lisa was in game at the time. On Love Island.  And yet I saw this person back in WC the next day after several in WC said they were/had reported it.  This happened night before last.

lacyMae.jpg

Nothing shocks me anymore when it comes to 3DX. I mean, you'll get your account suspended/banned for spamming in a heartbeat, but if you provide hard evidence against someone for doing something way worse, then it'll take days for it to happen, if it does at all. 🙄

On 7/5/2020 at 2:23 PM, Charlie Masterson said:

Nothing shocks me anymore when it comes to 3DX. I mean, you'll get your account suspended/banned for spamming in a heartbeat, but if you provide hard evidence against someone for doing something way worse, then it'll take days for it to happen, if it does at all. 🙄

Thats funny coming from the guy who creates alts and new discord accounts to harass a girl cause she wouldnt sleep with him 🤣

On 7/7/2020 at 3:55 PM, Chilllin said:

Thats funny coming from the guy who creates alts and new discord accounts to harass a girl cause she wouldnt sleep with him 🤣

Oh, I was wondering how long it would take for Mr. Lapdog to actually go ahead and say something. I already proved what I've said to whom I had to prove, including some of her "real" friends, so it's her word against hard evidence. She can make up every excuse in the book and say I've got alts and whatnot, but she knows damn well what she's done. Me and a few others already know how she's like and how she's been in the past, so yeah, keep being a whiteknight all you want, as talking to you would be the same as talking to a flat Earther; no matter the evidence, they'll still stick up to their theories. If you don't know the facts, just sit in the corner and go enjoy a pint of Guinness or something, before you embarass yourself. Oh, and thanks for checking my forum profile the other day, I'm glad you're so interested.

Edited by Charlie Masterson

9 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

Oh, I was wondering how long it would take from Mr. Lapdog to actually go ahead and say something. I already proved what I've said to whom I had to prove, including some of her "real" friends, so it's her word against hard evidence. She can make up every excuse in the book and say I've got alts and whatnot, but she knows damn well what she's done. Me and a few others already know how she's like and how she's been in the past, so yeah, keep being a whiteknight all you want, as talking to you would be the same as talking to flat Earther. No matter the evidence, they'll still stick up to their thoeries. If you don't know the facts, just sit in the corner and go enjoy a pint of Guinness or something, before you embarass yourself. Oh, and thanks for checking my forum profile the other day, I'm glad you're so interested.

Haha ok whatever you say, its you and your 'friends' that keep coming after her, creating alts to check my profile to see what gifts she has left lol. Nice use of stereotypes btw. The fact that you think she cares what you said to other people is so ridiculous, people will see thru your bullshit eventually, but have fun talking about me or her all you want i dont really care what anyone thinks of me on that game cause i actually have a life off it 🤣

2 minutes ago, Chilllin said:

Haha ok whatever you say, its you and your 'friends' that keep coming after her, creating alts to check my profile to see what gifts she has left lol. Nice use of stereotypes btw. The fact that you think she cares what you said to other people is so ridiculous, people will see thru your bullshit eventually, but have fun talking about me or her all you want i dont really care what anyone thinks of me on that game cause i actually have a life off it 🤣

Stereotypes, huh? Whatever you say, boyo. And when did I ever say she cares or not about what I said to other people? That's completely irrelevant, even you must know that, right? Nah, mate, I've dodged a bullet there. No, no... I've dodged a nuke, so yep, she can say whatever she wants about me, make up whatever bullshit she wants to, because in the end, this isn't really about what you believe or don't believe, it's about facts that have been proven. If she wants to say it's because she didn't want to sleep with me, that I've got alts and I'm after her, then sure, she can stick with that, but she knows damn well what she's done (which differs completely from what she told you), and you don't, so don't even waste your time talking about something you don't know. Go polish that whiteknight armor, why don't you? And get her some professional help. You wouldn't want her to repeat the stunt she tried to pull off a few weeks ago, would you?

You've got a life off the game, and yet, you feel the need to check my forum profile? 🙄 Sure, sure...

2 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

Stereotypes, huh? Whatever you say, boyo. And when did I ever say she cares or not about what I said to other people? That's completely irrelevant, even you must know that, right? Nah, mate, I've dodged a bullet there. No, no... I've dodged a nuke, so yep, she can say whatever she wants about me, make up whatever bullshit she wants to, because in the end, this isn't really about what you believe or don't believe, it's about facts that have been proven. If she wants to say it's because she didn't want to sleep with me, that I've got alts and I'm after her, then sure, she can stick with that, but she knows damn well what she's done (which differs completely from what she told you), and you don't, so don't even waste your time talking about something you don't know. Go polish that whiteknight armor, why don't you? And get her some professional help. You wouldn't want her to repeat the stunt she tried to pull off a few weeks ago, would you?

You've got a life off the game, and yet, you feel the need to check my forum profile? 🙄 Sure, sure...

Lol i was checking it to ignore you, you idiot, you talk about speaking about things i dont know about, you are doing that too, you have no idea what she has told me about you so laugh all you want, say what you want, when its not only her thats says how much of a jackass you are it must be true, you have been caught in lies and still trying to defend yourself, its just funny how much shit you talk when someone challenges you on anything. No used to someone saying no isnt that right? haha, the fact that you have your friends leaving you gifts making fun of the gifts i leave her or she leaves me says everything. But ok believe whatever bullshit you need to, to make yourself seem like the good guy and feel better about yourself. Whether or not you wanted to sleep with her or not, you didnt get your way so now you are acting like a whiny bitch. Good luck to you dude and whoever ends up wanting to be with you they will need it 🤣

14 minutes ago, Chilllin said:

Lol i was checking it to ignore you, you idiot, you talk about speaking about things i dont know about, you are doing that too, you have no idea what she has told me about you so laugh all you want, say what you want, when its not only her thats says how much of a jackass you are it must be true, you have been caught in lies and still trying to defend yourself, its just funny how much shit you talk when someone challenges you on anything. No used to someone saying no isnt that right? haha, the fact that you have your friends leaving you gifts making fun of the gifts i leave her or she leaves me says everything. But ok believe whatever bullshit you need to, to make yourself seem like the good guy and feel better about yourself. Whether or not you wanted to sleep with her or not, you didnt get your way so now you are acting like a whiny bitch. Good luck to you dude and whoever ends up wanting to be with you they will need it 🤣

LOL, and there you go, getting triggered already and resorting to insults. Typical... and predictable!

Well, guess what, it's not only me saying all that stuff about her either (we can't all be wrong), and I'm sure they outnumber those who say otherwise with their biased opinions. So, wait... I was the one caught up in lies? Really?! Dude, you need a reality check and look yourself in the mirror, seriously. And it's funny when I talk shit when someone challenges me...? OMG, you call this challenging me? Hardly, I'm used to deal with whiteknights and lapdogs, so great, consider yourself a challenge, if you really want to, LMAO!

The fact that you know about gifts making fun of whatever proves that it's her or someone else for her that's checking my gifts out, so... who's chasing who now?

Yeah, that's a rich speech indeed, making myself look good and all, you say. Sure it is, buddy, sure it is. Like I've said, it's her word against hard evidence, so, as far as you're concerned, that's that. Like I said, she can say that was the reason we broke things off and whatever more she wants to, but... she knows the truth, plain and simple. She really thinks she's that important for me to go out of my way and chase her, huh? Wow, okay, dude. Whatever. 😆

Go ahead and do something more creative, sunshine. You're wasting your time talking about stuff you have no idea, that I'm sure. Carry on.

1 minute ago, SusanLouisa said:

Why you gotta start shit on this thread? For the first time ever, I think, I agree with Coldheart.  This is why we can't have nice things.

What do you want me to say? Someone who hasn't got the guts to talk one on one usually does this kind of stuff. It's all right, I'm used to kids like these that think they know it all. No worries.

3 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

LOL, and there you go, getting triggered already and resorting to insults. Typical... and predictable!

Well, guess what, it's not only me saying all that stuff about her either (we can't all be wrong), and I'm sure they outnumber those who say otherwise with their biased opinions. So, wait... I was the one caught up in lies? Really?! Dude, you need a reality check and look yourself in the mirror, seriously. And it's funny when I talk shit when someone challenges me...? OMG, you call this challenging me? Hardly, I'm used to deal with whiteknights and lapdogs, so great, consider yourself a challenge, if you really want to, LMAO!

The fact that you know about gifts making fun of whatever proves that it's her or someone else for her that's checking my gifts out, so... who's chasing who now?

Yeah, that's a rich speech indeed, making myself look good and all, you say. Sure it is, buddy, sure it is. Like I've said, it's her word against hard evidence, so, as far as you're concerned, that's that. Like I said, she can say that was the reason we broke things off and whatever more she wants to, but... she knows the truth, plain and simple. She really thinks she's that important for me to go out of my way and chase her, huh? Wow, okay, dude. whatever. 😆

Go ahead and do something more creative, sunshine. You're wasting your time talking about stuff you have no idea, that I'm sure. Carry on.

The reason i think you go out of your way to chase her is the fact that you created a number of alts to harass her lol, we both know you did that an created a few discord accounts just to leave her messages when she blocked you, you cant deny that and im not starting shit just found it funny he didnt have to reply to me lol, i wasnt talking about me challenging you btw i know that wouldnt solve anything lol, have whatever opinions you want, i dont really care what you think call me all the names you want. People are so over dramatic xD

12 minutes ago, Chilllin said:

The reason i think you go out of your way to chase her is the fact that you created a number of alts to harass her lol, we both know you did that an created a few discord accounts just to leave her messages when she blocked you, you cant deny that and im not starting shit just found it funny he didnt have to reply to me lol, i wasnt talking about me challenging you btw i know that wouldnt solve anything lol, have whatever opinions you want, i dont really care what you think call me all the names you want. People are so over dramatic xD

Well, obviously you wanted me to reply, otherwise, you would have manned up and talk to me one on one. And see, that right there about alts just proves you know nothing at all, so I rest my case, dude. Did she also tell you she was the one who kept blocking me and unblocking 5 or 6 times in a row so she could have the last word? That wasn't me, so, yeah... I'm definitely chasing her, all right, with you and her knowing about my gifts and all that.

So, once again, and so it goes into your brain once and for all, this isn't about you believe or don't believe, it's about facts. Funny how you say people will eventually see through my bullshit, as some of her friends have seen through hers already. Have you ever thought that me and her could have friends in common? But no, her logical explanation is me creating alts. Yeah, buddy, talk about stereotypes, huh? That's really rich, coming from you.

And no, not gonna call you names, unlike yourself, which resorts to them when lacking arguments. How very typical... Keep fighting the good fight, dude. Let me know how it turns out in a few months. 😂

1 minute ago, Charlie Masterson said:

Well, obviously you wanted me to reply, otherwise, you would have manned up and talk to me one on one. And see, that right there about alts just proves you know nothing at all, so I rest my case, dude. Did she also tell you she was the one who kept blocking me and unblocking 5 or 6 times in a row so she could have the last word? That wasn't me, so, yeah... I'm definitely chasing her, all right, with you and her knowing about my gifts and all that.

So, once again, and so it goes into your brain once and for all, this isn't about you believe or don't believe, it's about facts. Funny how you say people will eventually see through my bullshit, as some of her friends have seen through hers already. Have you ever thought that me and her could have friends in common? But no, her logical explanation is me creating alts. Yeah, buddy, talk about stereotypes, huh? That's really rich, coming from you.

And no, not gonna call you names, unlike yourself, which resorts to them when lacking arguments. How very typical... Keep fighting the good fight, dude. Let me know how it turns out in a few months. 😂

Ok dude whatever you say, i wasnt going to say anything at all until you kept bringing me into this by having people look at my profile and sending you gifts with the Irish flag, an obvious reference to me lol but ok you are the victim in all this lol you think you know what type of relationship we have so ok keep talking all you want, doesnt matter to me what you say

16 minutes ago, Chilllin said:

Ok dude whatever you say, i wasnt going to say anything at all until you kept bringing me into this by having people look at my profile and sending you gifts with the Irish flag, an obvious reference to me lol but ok you are the victim in all this lol you think you know what type of relationship we have so ok keep talking all you want, doesnt matter to me what you say

I kept bringing you into this?! Oh, wow, how self-centered are you, my man? Sure, and you knowing the gifts really shows who's checking whose profile indeed. Nice one! 🤣 Do you want a shovel so you could bury yourself even deeper?

I never said I'm the victim, but rest assured, neither is she, no matter what bullshit she spoonfeeds you. And I don't give a damn what relationship you guys are on. What makes you think I really do? Do you think you're the only one? There's been more in the past, it's always the same MO, and they all say the same, so it checks out 100%.

If you're smart enough, even you will see through all that bullshit yourself one day... maybe! But I don't really care, so keep thinking that me or anyone does, if that makes you sleep better at night. You shouldn't really waste your time with cowardly tactics and waste more time tending to her. We all know she's a special-needs person, so yes, get her some professional help before she does something stupid again.

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 9:23 AM, Charlie Masterson said:

Last year a man, who I had never spoken to nor interacted with in any way, sent me a PM in which he verbally attacked me, spewed hateful / insulting things at me, and told me repeatedly to "go die".  Why?   I was "quilty" of being  a woman and he is a mysogynist.  He did this for almost 15 minutes.  I then put him on ignore, took screenshots, and reported him.  The dev's did absolutely nothing to him.  My friends told me they saw him in 3DX the next day and almost every day since.  He did not get banned at all.

They let men like this one get away with such stuff, but ban others for much less.

Edited by pretty

21 minutes ago, pretty said:

Last year a man, who I had never spoken to nor interacted with in any way, sent me a PM in which he verbally attacked me, spewed hateful / insulting things at me, and told me repeatedly to "go die".  Why?   I was "quilty" of being  a woman and he is a mysogynist.  He did this for almost 15 minutes.  I then put him on ignore, took screenshots, and reported him.  The dev's did absolutely nothing to him.  My friends told me they saw him in 3DX the next day and almost every day since.  He did not get banned at all.

They let men like this one get away with such stuff, but ban others for much less.

That's shocking, and unacceptable behaviour.  Quite disgusting.  I would ban him in an instance if I wielded the ban hammer.

Sadly social media platform and social games such as 3dx seem to make people with such views feel like they can express them.  Even sadder is that people even hold these views.  It is always shocking to think that there are people walking around in our everyday real lives that hold these views.

1 hour ago, pretty said:

Yeah. Talon, for example, had tons of people reporting his racist and abusive comments for ages, and he still wasn't banned, not until a good while after, that is, so I'm not sure where the criteria falls here. He's one of the worst I've seen, but there were others. Not sure if they were banned or quit the game, but they're nowhere to be seen now.

6 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

Yeah. Talon, for example, had tons of people reporting his racist and abusive comments for ages, and he still wasn't banned, not until a good while after, that is, so I'm not sure where the criteria falls here. He's one of the worst I've seen, but there were others. Not sure if they were banned or quit the game, but they're nowhere to be seen now.

I don't know what happened to them.  I know since we were moved to the Test Server, I've noticed A LOT of names no longer around, but A LOT of new names.  So, many have changed their names with the switch to the Test Server.  Surely, all those name changes were done to start deceiving others anew.

Edited by pretty

Just now, pretty said:

I don't know what happened to them.  I know since we were moved to the Test Server, I've noticed A LOT of names no longer around, but A LOT of new names.  So, many have changed their names with the change to the Test Server.

I wouldn't know, but I was talking about even before all these DDoS attacks, within a two-year timeframe or so. I'm sure there were others before my time here.

18 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

I wouldn't know, but I was talking about even before all these DDoS attacks, within a two-year timeframe or so. I'm sure there were others before my time here.

oh yeah, I understood you.  :)  I was just sort of adding something about recently.  :)

9 hours ago, Chilllin said:

9 hours ago, Charlie Masterson said:

Think I have a good solution. Why don't you both just sleep with each other. Problem solved.

Edited by Coldheart

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 11:24 AM, Chilllin said:

If you "actually have a life", you would not be here trolling people.  LOL.

1 hour ago, Charlie Masterson said:

He sort of does have, or had a life. He ditched a girl in RL so he could have "freedom" in-game. And I'll leave it at that.

Ok now you talking about something you have no knowledge of haha the fact that you think that is funny, you come at me saying i talk about stuff i dont know all the info about and you do the same thing, well done. And who told you that? My ex i bet the one you said you never talked to before and she isnt biased at all 🤣