3DXChat Community

Suspended Account

SkyDiver

my account been suspended for 48 hours for "wc ads" ...i never posted a single WC ad of any sort,

i never advertised anyone room in the past and i won't start doing it now.

if posting things like :

/me puts a tray full of coffee cups`'[▄]s`'[▄]s`'[▄]s\(◑ᴥ◑)/r[▄]'`r[▄]'`r[▄]'` on WC's table *heyyyy 3DX'rs ^^

/me throws a ♪♫TUNE♫♪ in to the world  (ノ►ᴥ◄)ノ [̲̅♫(̲̅o-o)̲̅♫] ☆ ))♪))♫))) ♪ \m/_(►ᴥ◄)_\m/ ♪

and then posting youtube links in WC after is not allowed anymore pleas tell me and i won't do it again.

Edited by SkyDiver

Might have been the YouTube links. 
I think that’s what got Oleysa banned too before. 
The WC Ads mention just means someone reported you for that reason. If someone was annoyed at the purple text emotes. They just reported ya. (Not sure it’s that, but sounds plausible to me)

9 hours ago, SkyDiver said:

my account been suspended for 48 hours for "wc ads" ...i never posted a single WC ad of any sort,

i never advertised anyone room in the past and i won't start doing it now.

if posting things like :

/me puts a tray full of coffee cups`'[▄]s`'[▄]s`'[▄]s\(◑ᴥ◑)/r[▄]'`r[▄]'`r[▄]'` on WC's table *heyyyy 3DX'rs ^^

/me throws a ♪♫TUNE♫♪ in to the world  (ノ►ᴥ◄)ノ [̲̅♫(̲̅o-o)̲̅♫] ☆ ))♪))♫))) ♪ \m/_(►ᴥ◄)_\m/ ♪

and then posting youtube links in WC after is not allowed anymore pleas tell me and i won't do it again.

Going to guess it is the Youtube links. It is spam at the very least.

Reading purple text and room advertising seems to have become disturbing, but reading texts with only sex, tons of spelling mistakes, fooling people with double counting or alts ... well, no, write an advertising on the world, it's more serious ....  😡

We pay for a connection, if there are rules, we have to sign them before connecting

44 minutes ago, VeraFr said:

We pay for a connection, if there are rules, we have to sign them before connecting

Umm... no, you don't have to sign anything, actually, as that's not how it works. By joining the game, you're automatically agreeing to any stipulated rules, even if you didn't read them beforehand.

The link... the special characters... posting the same thing every few minutes... nonsensical message (a lot of consecutive special characters makes for a nonsensical message).

And yes, as Charlie Masterson stated... "By joining the game, you're automatically agreeing to any stipulated rules, even if you didn't read them beforehand."

We are all given the chance to read the terms and rules before we are allowed to join up... and before we are allowed to join up, we all must confirm that we have "read and understand the terms and rules".

In fact, everything a person can sign up for/join online follows this same procedure before he/she is allowed to sign/join up.

Edited by pretty

2 hours ago, VeraFr said:

Reading purple text and room advertising seems to have become disturbing, but reading texts with only sex, tons of spelling mistakes, fooling people with double counting or alts ... well, no, write an advertising on the world, it's more serious ....  😡

There is no rule against having more than one account. The only rule similar to that is you can't share an account with someone, but that doesn't specify multiple personalities. If there was a rule against poor spelling there would be nobody left to play the game after less than a week.

Back to the posting of a link to a song on Youtube, it is spam, even if you only do it once. You are posting an unsolicited "advertisement" to something that takes you to something else, in this case outside of the game. I use the word advertisement for lack of a better word. It is a suggestion, not asked for, to other members of the game to take an action that is not related to the normal course of regular chatting. Please don't take this explanation as being totally accurate, I don't speak for 3dx.

32 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Back to the posting of a link to a song on Youtube, it is spam, even if you only do it once. You are posting an unsolicited "advertisement" to something that takes you to something else, in this case outside of the game. I use the word advertisement for lack of a better word. It is a suggestion, not asked for, to other members of the game to take an action that is not related to the normal course of regular chatting. Please don't take this explanation as being totally accurate, I don't speak for 3dx.

Okay, however it's a public 'World' chat, people talk about stuff that is not 3DX related.
For instance movies.
By your example, me linking a movie trailer to show someone what I'm talking about. Is Spam.
Even when it's related to the topic at hand?

I'm not trying to shoot your statement down with this, as you say, you don't speak for 3DX.
I'm making the point that without a clear definition of what we Are, or Aren't allowed to post. We are flying blind.

1 hour ago, Coldheart said:

The only rule similar to that is you can't share an account with someone, but that doesn't specify multiple personalities.

Sharing is caring. You can share your account your game(with someone else by your pc).

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧
add

2 hours ago, Derai said:

Okay, however it's a public 'World' chat, people talk about stuff that is not 3DX related.
For instance movies.
By your example, me linking a movie trailer to show someone what I'm talking about. Is Spam.
Even when it's related to the topic at hand?

I'm not trying to shoot your statement down with this, as you say, you don't speak for 3DX.
I'm making the point that without a clear definition of what we Are, or Aren't allowed to post. We are flying blind.

You made my point for me indirectly. When you are chatting with someone about a movie trailer and you then follow that by saying here it is: and post the link. That is not unsolicited and it is not spam, it is in the context of a chat. Sky posting links to songs, without any context of anyone chatting, requesting or wanting to hear them, is indeed spam and I would assume why 3dx views it as a rules violation.

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Sharing is caring. You can share your account your game(with someone else by your pc).

Sharing isn't caring if it costs 3dx the money of an additional paid account. Caring involves all parties involved, including those that make their living providing this product. Personally, I could care less, but as far as the game it isn't really fair. You should know this based on your complaints and assumptions about people stealing rooms. You don't like it when people do it to you, why is it ok for you to do it to them?

It seems most people do not know what spam, and some other terms, mean.  Here are some links to help them understand...

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spam

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/spam

https://www.lexico.com/definition/spam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spamming

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_spam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_spam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Hopefully, these links will help some players to not get banned in the future.

Edited by pretty

1 hour ago, Coldheart said:

Sharing isn't caring if it costs 3dx the money of an additional paid account. Caring involves all parties involved, including those that make their living providing this product. Personally, I could care less, but as far as the game it isn't really fair. You should know this based on your complaints and assumptions about people stealing rooms. You don't like it when people do it to you, why is it ok for you to do it to them?

Sharing is caring because it is the best way to show what the game is to one who would like to try. Developers do not lose anything, since people use the same account. Some of people don`t want to pay for something they didn`t try. This means more money to 3dx if someone will likes it after a try. Accordingly with 3dxchat rules If someone gave a friend an account to use, and the friend violated the rules,then the account will be banned. Is up to the person.

About stealing rooms, I am still against this and will be the same till devs give us something to protect our rooms.

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Sharing is caring because it is the best way to show what the game is to one who would like to try. Developers do not lose anything, since people use the same account. Some of people don`t want to pay for something they didn`t try. This means more money to 3dx if someone will likes it after a try. Accordingly with 3dxchat rules If someone gave a friend an account to use, and the friend violated the rules,then the account will be banned. Is up to the person.

About stealing rooms, I am still against this and will be the same till devs give us something to protect our rooms.

There's nothing about this game that says it is free to try so that isn't an option and that's just the way it is whether you agree with it or not. That is a reason an online site or game has a one month subscription, that is your opportunity to try it. So by your own logic they would lose around $20 USD from allowing another player to try it through your account with no guarantee the person would continue to keep playing. If it is a situation where they can not afford one month of a subscription to play here, or even didn't want to pay for one month, the odds would be in them favor not continuing to play here anyway, which is just lost money for the makers of the game. Finally, there is no rule about giving someone an account by paying for it. You are just wrong on this one. You can reply with another rationalization of how you are correct if you wish. It won't change you being wrong.

4 hours ago, Coldheart said:

There's nothing about this game that says it is free to try so that isn't an option and that's just the way it is whether you agree with it or not. That is a reason an online site or game has a one month subscription, that is your opportunity to try it. So by your own logic they would lose around $20 USD from allowing another player to try it through your account with no guarantee the person would continue to keep playing. If it is a situation where they can not afford one month of a subscription to play here, or even didn't want to pay for one month, the odds would be in them favor not continuing to play here anyway, which is just lost money for the makers of the game. Finally, there is no rule about giving someone an account by paying for it. You are just wrong on this one. You can reply with another rationalization of how you are correct if you wish. It won't change you being wrong.

Well, I am not sure about statistics here, talking for myself. But I bought a first year of gametime after I tried 3dxchat during free test in the end of Summer and Autumn 2018. I am not sure I would pay 20$ just to try this game. And would not pay a year price without trying for sure. But after I tried it for free, I loved this game and now I am playing 3dxchat and paying for it for 1.5+ years. 

And aside of only my experience... When I started to play on live server after test one – I saw many dozens of names that I saw on test server. Probably big part of them were playing here before the test, but some could also be like me, joining the main server after the test one closed. I know for sure about at least 7 people who bought a subscription after trying the game on the test server.   

Edited by Xizl
spelling

3 hours ago, Coldheart said:

A rule in a game is a statement that tells you what is allowed or not allowed in a game, and rules are written based on simple logic: what is not forbidden is allowed. They will lose $20 by your logic, not by mine. They can`t loose anything they don`t have. They do refunds if people ask. I may be wrong by wrong understanding this https://3dxchat.com/terms-and-conditions.html and  https://3dxchat.com/game-rules.html   .

On 6/26/2020 at 2:32 AM, Xizl said:

Well, I am not sure about statistics here, talking for myself. But I bought a first year of gametime after I tried 3dxchat during free test in the end of Summer and Autumn 2018. I am not sure I would pay 20$ just to try this game. And would not pay a year price without trying for sure. But after I tried it for free, I loved this game and now I am playing 3dxchat and paying for it for 1.5+ years. 

And aside of only my experience... When I started to play on live server after test one – I saw many dozens of names that I saw on test server. Probably big part of them were playing here before the test, but some could also be like me, joining the main server after the test one closed. I know for sure about at least 7 people who bought a subscription after trying the game on the test server.   

Maybe they could add a 3-day trial to sign up for the game for something like $3.99 that automatically turns into a one month membership if not canceled. Definitely not free but not expensive either. It is also not something certain people can abuse by trying to play free as much as possible, because we all know if there is a way, or given the opportunity, a lot people here will try not to pay if it's possible, even if it required a hack to do it.

How the hell did you get suspended I'm said super crazy shit more than once in world chat never been suspended. That's not even counting cheat engine back in the day which broke Tos 

Edited by Stacii

On 6/28/2020 at 6:17 AM, Eriksson said:

Imagine playing the game as you always have .. for 2-3 years.
Then get banned for it now.
Yolo.

That should be true of a few hundred people playing here, except permanently. The game would improve 500% overnight. Not saying this about you personally.

This all breaks down to what everyone's opinion of what is spam.
Obviously 3dx has a very loose interpretation of it now.
as far as my own opinion goes..... the constant foot long ads of some rooms is 
what I think of spam.
Skydiver's coffee toons and links to youtube are not....ESPECIALLY Olesya's 
links to youtube that only promote the game....I think 3dx shot 
themselves in the foot on this one folks.....lol 

Edited by jadekali

What I find shocking is that people get banned for links promoting the game, advertising parties in game, but not for things like this.  Lisa was in game at the time. On Love Island.  And yet I saw this person back in WC the next day after several in WC said they were/had reported it.  This happened night before last.

lacyMae.jpg