3DXChat Community

Game Is Broken

TheMadame

Just now, AlexaDarkness said:

Chat has gotten worse for me... it now shows my friends as offline, even when I see them in game

unknown.png

same. they can send me pm's. I cannot see the content. i see their names. I know they are online, i get the green. I cant reply or do anything.

Just now, naughtyterri said:

no change game still broke

many people have this issue they are working on it. just fix it. i think its some DDOS thing they had whatever the fuck that is. Im around Seattle WA i didnt DDOS you and you didnt ban me.

Good luck with Support. It took them two days to reply to my 10June email. I replied almost immediately to say the dev's could access my account and see if they could make my character change clothes. It's 26June now, and I've only been able to change clothes for three days in a month and I've heard absolutely nothing back. I even paid for 3rd party software to clean my registry and re-installed the game like six times. That's how I had the 3-day window to change clothes. Immediately following one of the d/c's it stopped working again.

Support may be just fine, and it may be who they pass the problem to, which would be the dev's in my case. I can't do anything else on my end. I can't help but feel like some of my access has been blocked as a result of the DDoS incident, and now the dev's doing their server thing. I also paid for another account to see if it had the same issues, and it does, so I'm left thinking it's something between their servers and me. All of my firewall settings were turned off and it made no difference.

3 hours ago, PluushPuussy said:

Good luck with Support. It took them two days to reply to my 10June email. I replied almost immediately to say the dev's could access my account and see if they could make my character change clothes. It's 26June now, and I've only been able to change clothes for three days in a month and I've heard absolutely nothing back. I even paid for 3rd party software to clean my registry and re-installed the game like six times. That's how I had the 3-day window to change clothes. Immediately following one of the d/c's it stopped working again.

Support may be just fine, and it may be who they pass the problem to, which would be the dev's in my case. I can't do anything else on my end. I can't help but feel like some of my access has been blocked as a result of the DDoS incident, and now the dev's doing their server thing. I also paid for another account to see if it had the same issues, and it does, so I'm left thinking it's something between their servers and me. All of my firewall settings were turned off and it made no difference.

"EVA" is fairly responsive i think it will be monday or tuesday till they fix it

I am not taking a last look at my new friends as C3P0 said. Im just fucked for reals lol

I was on earlier today and also last night and I was noticing that some avis were showing up as blank templates, bald, dark, and naked. As if they were not rendered fully. Also some characters appeared to be buried knee deep in the ground. Just weird stuff that I had not been seeing up until then. Tonight I've tried to log on twice and I get the immediate DC box.