3DXChat Community

Game Is Broken

TheMadame

Hi Pan,

When I have had to reinstall the game, I create a brand new folder for it, instead of copying over the existing files. I rename the 3DXChat folder I have to like 3DXChatold go from there. Once the new install seems to be working, I delete the old folder. Not sure that will help in this case, but I can't hurt.

John

1 hour ago, Lux lnterior said:

Well, they had some 40 days after that DDoS attack to fix things and it's only getting worse. Everyone has different problem now. Some ppl can't even log in, some ppl are stuck in CE, my problem is that I got disconnected every 30 secs.....

I'm starting to doubt this game can be fixed.

3 hours ago, Johnfuzzy said:

Hi Pan,

When I have had to reinstall the game, I create a brand new folder for it, instead of copying over the existing files. I rename the 3DXChat folder I have to like 3DXChatold go from there. Once the new install seems to be working, I delete the old folder. Not sure that will help in this case, but I can't hurt.

John

Hi!

Follow the link: 

Thank you!

Eva
3DXChat Support team

So even though I have been going backwards & forwards with 3DXChat Support team... game is still broken... 

unknown.png?width=1445&height=920

7 hours ago, Johnfuzzy said:

Hi Pan,

John

That doesn't work either. I tried it last night one of the first things I thought of, the game doesn't even download.

Edited by panCDCA

16 hours ago, panCDCA said:

That doesn't work either. I tried it last night one of the first things I thought of, the game doesn't even download.

Hi Pan,

I just went to the website......and went through the I'm not a robot crap, kept telling me it was wrong (and it wasn't incorrect, either), and when it finally said "Security check failed" I hit Login, and it took me to the download page, and allowed me to start downloading the game.

On 6/25/2020 at 8:35 AM, AlexaDarkness said:

So even though I have been going backwards & forwards with 3DXChat Support team... game is still broken... 

unknown.png?width=1445&height=920

I get the same thing **SOMETIMES** (its usually empty) when I open the room list. You join, room is blank. Cant chat. My friends can PM me, i cant see what they say and i cant reply.

BONUS you wont get banned for goofing off with WC people lol

Edited by TheMadame