3DXChat Community

Game Is Broken

TheMadame

Looks like Chat is semi-working... Just can

't see any of the messages... which I know some of my friends have been sending me.  Not even my own message I sent in World Chat, only the countdown confirms it was sent.

chat countdown.jpgxzxcxxxcz

8 hours ago, TheMadame said:

Hi

I can log in but my room wont load, and no chat works (people can send pm's i cant see or reply to them)

This is the problem I have had since the weekend

Edited by AlexaDarkness

Just now, Derai said:

I’m more and more convinced that many of the connection problems are from them having panicked and implemented some systems to ‘protect’ the servers. But said measures are hasty and untested so they fuck up more and more. 

I think so too. And their lack of being open about these matters cause people to start speculating.

3 minutes ago, ColinDude said:

I think so too. And their lack of being open about these matters cause people to start speculating.

The radio silence is almost more upsetting than the issues themselves.  Could be contsrued as a lack of interest on the devs part.

Edited by mercer

Im really confused, why were some little changes made to the Saloon, they worked on eet but WHY?

This really makes me question wot they consider priorities. With all tha Bugs and Disconnects you would think they would focus all their resources on these issues, but No, they actually found some spare minutes to mod up Tha Saloon a little bit ROFL, like why? No one goes in there and tha addons are miniscule, sum Stools at tha bar, a giant spotlight on tha ground Baaahahahahahahaa...

Wilps all tha best Devs and wish ya wells, hopes ya find ya way and start to really work hard on fixing this game, ah have faith in yas, ah do ah do ❤️

Edited by Alliehotass
text worms