3DXChat Community

Improvements that would make the game better and more popular

Angelqueen

Dear dev team, @Gizmo and @Lisa

I think it would be worthwhile for developers to ask the question: why do players want to play this particular game?
What is most important to them?
What makes the game better?
I would share my ideas on the subject.

First and foremost is the avatar itself, the character of the players! It always really mattered what the player's character looks like! So lets talk about caracter customization!! This is the player himself, the development of which is key! But even these enhancements have limits ... many times one more hairstyle doesn’t add an extra experience to character shaping. Because, for example, you already have a favorite and don’t like new ones! But then how can you renew in this area? With new options that weren’t there so far, and plus options for missing parts. Too many hair styles, but very few necklaces, no piercings at all? Make more jewelry and create the system of piercings! I know, I know there was a vote on this, but they didn’t take into account people’s stimulus threshold, their playfulness at all! It was just a snapshot of who want what there then!

I would like to highlight a few oylan development opportunities, which in turn would significantly change the perception of the game and its popularity in a positive direction:

1. More body customization:

I can make a few details difficult to implement and cumbersome to implement (such as height difference) ... but the fat-average figure-muscular slider would be worthwhile.
The special extra part of this that is an extremely popular request is pregnancy for female characters. It could be a bit pregnant to the big belly version.

2. Missing layers of clothing, categories

Quite a few garments can’t be categorized in the current categories, and if they do, the developers will just spoil the mood or it won’t have the effect they wanted.
Such clothing categories (could be an extra layer of clothing):
- coats (cloak, coat, bolero, jacket, suit, blazer) - (important the open version.. to see what wear under that...)
- belts, chains

3. Missing character customizations parts:
There is nothing to explain ... either there is no such area, or there are very few options for the player to choose from.
- Piercings, earrings (there is none at all)
- jewelry, accessories (there are terribly few options)
- hats (if it were just a colorable baseball cap, then there wouldn't be a small million variations .. and then we would see that there are hardly any caps, hats)
- extra body parts category: tails, wings

4. Missing uniforms:

The players' play is greatly influenced by a good theme and the clothes associated with it. A uniform can not only consist of a "dress" ... there can also be separate pieces of clothing that can work together. An example is a cowboy / girl "uniform." But, of course, this includes more complex uniforms such as nuns or nurses.
I note: if they make pieces for the "incomplete" clothes listed in point 3 ... it can issue a uniform ... that is, do one get two !!
Such options, combinations, examples:
- cowboy hat + boots + belt
- soldier cap + identification necklace
- nun headdress + dress + necklace with cross
- medical gown + stethoscope
- blazer (for women) + shirts + tie
- colorable baseball cap + any inscription / logo on clothes
- more logo

++
And one extra thing, let me deviate from my own theme: if upload images could be simply put on surfaces during construction ... (and it could be resized), construction would improve light years!

XOXO - Angel 🥰

2 minutes ago, THX said:

Basically, this covers why the older worlds remain more popular.

Since I'm quite new here and haven't played any similar games (other than Second Life a long time ago), what are the perceived advantages of this game over others? What are its strengths?

5 hours ago, Xaufin said:

Since I'm quite new here and haven't played any similar games (other than Second Life a long time ago), what are the perceived advantages of this game over others? What are its strengths?

Aesthetics for one. Some use the term graphics, but that isn't the correct term. 'It looks good.' Colors are crisp and vibrant. Lighting is well done generally. Avitar more realistic less cartoony. Avitar doesnt use the system of where clothing replaces the body parts beneath to save polygons. This enables the ability to have transparent and see through clothing like it does compared to its  competator.

Modern game engine - Unity: Provides great flexibility. for development and has great resources to draw on.

Load times: Very quick compared to older worlds.

World Builder: Basic tools which makes it quick for new members to learn. Ability to save builds and share. Ability to merge saved things from others builds into yours as one object.

Price point/value:  Lowest cost VR world when subscribed to yearly.

Active development. 

Open to community wants: Although this assertion may be contested, Devs have added many things requested. More imo than older worlds I am aware of.

I think during a development, the key is to find out from the development team how the game will get better! It is not necessary to know what the current desire of a few, many players is, but in the long run as the game evolves to make it more popular.
I think character development is important ... variety, more details is the key.
One jacket category, (open and closed jackets) changes the look much better than another clothing category, such as an extra shoe type ...
But the ability to shape the body, or pregnancy, also shakes the community much better than a extra hairstyle. ;)

As someone who is still very new as I entered on New Years Eve 2019, I will add my 2 cents.

I only participate regularly in one other online world(game to some of you, I hate the word game).  I like the wider variety of clothes in that other location. More dresses for sure. Winter clothes are awesome although I realize they wouldn't come of much use in here unless someone can finally make falling snow possible as if that occurs, I want( I mean DEMAND) that I try to own a winter cabin with falling snow outside in the mountains.

I will give credit to the so called graphics in here.  I was amazed at how nice the ocean water moves in here, the breeze is seen in trees and the avatars do look very cool.

While I get it.... Sex is a key part of many of these games and the extra amount of moves in here are a nice feature, I do think that the ultimate version of one of these games/online worlds will be one that combines a community like feel with dance clubs and other meet up locations. I have seen amusement parks with some rideable rides in some of these places. I have seen one of these online games with drive in movie theaters with streaming movies.  It breaks up the same old same old with alternate locations to hang out with your online friends.

Just some of my opinions.

All of that is possible in Unity Engine.

I would love to see a partnership form between Sexydevil and Utherverse personally. Each has something the other needs and both have Unity based Adult worlds experience.

Sexydevil has the aesthetics and Utherverse has the staff and long term experience 

27 minutes ago, Tonneta said:

I agree, i'd love to also see more social interaction like alternative kissing/hugging , holding hands dancing together, offering a drink ....

Mini game nothing too crazy; poker (or strip poker variant) , working on the beach volley minigame, swimming race and making the sport poses more interactive 

REally cool ideas! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Think if this was more like GTA V with sex and maybe having base house then be able to buy new base houses with Xgold and decorate them, be able to drive vehicles around, have GTM like system to find friends maybe some hook up app on phone interface etc. that let you find someone through app. I think it be more immersive to be on and do things there not just sex, but is it possible for 3Dxchat to do that huge revamp of system or possibly moving over to UE if needed for it to work well I dunno.

Think in my opinion biggest issue 3dxchat has or always had is what is there to do besides sex, which kinda makes being online at times feel kinda boring if there not interesting sex to be had or you're worn out of having sex regularly. Think 3dxchat in general need more draw of things to do besides sex to keep consistency of people being online to meet up with. But that's just my personal opinion and take.

Edited by KimmyFox

3 hours ago, KimmyFox said:

Think if this was more like GTA V with sex and maybe having base house then be able to buy new base houses with Xgold and decorate them, be able to drive vehicles around, have GTM like system to find friends maybe some hook up app on phone interface etc. that let you find someone through app. I think it be more immersive to be on and do things there not just sex, but is it possible for 3Dxchat to do that huge revamp of system or possibly moving over to UE if needed for it to work well I dunno.

Think in my opinion biggest issue 3dxchat has or always had is what is there to do besides sex, which kinda makes being online at times feel kinda boring if there not interesting sex to be hard or you're won out of having sex regularly. Think 3dxchat in general need more draw of things to do besides sex to keep consistency of people being online to meet up with. But that's just my personal opinion and take.

Good idea but i think your asking alot of this software   and what its built on .the game would have to be re written, involves alot to add those things more over the current game would have to be re-written and then add those new features. Game would have to be re done .

Adding different systems is problematic and this game already has so much on its plate to get right. Im glad you think its easy to port systems smh :D

Edited by DomGSix

1 hour ago, DomGSix said:

Good idea but i think your asking alot of this software   and what its built on .the game would have to be re written, involves alot to add those things more over the current game would have to be re-written and then add those new features. Game would have to be re done .

I know it is, reason I brought up Unreal Engine is showcase for UE5 having lumen technology that makes moving light much easier, also that engine supposed to be able to handle billions of triangle without lag, which would make doing open world kinda things more viable without worrying too much about too many polygons in theory causing lag issues. Then ability to import directly from things like Zbrush might make doing these for small studio more easier, but I dunno not a tech expert just theory here anyways.

But again I think it would require large amount of work which begs the question would it be worth doing or would developers even interested in doing that large reshaping, even if just in unity without moving to unreal engine.

Probably most likely possible solution would just be adding more activities outside sex, much as open world and ability to drive cars etc.. would be really nice to make it feel more like a immersive life sim type world. Opposed to just being a mild activity hub with either club or sex themed user room, personally think the whole room jumping element kinda damages the social aspects of 3Dxchat because many just jump from room to room, looking to be entertained while it leaves many room host in difficult position to try and keep visitors interest.

Edited by KimmyFox

• 3 weeks later...

and on a selfish side, I truly wish it could snow in here. I would love to have a mountain side cabin home with snow on the ground but also falling snow.  With that, I would love more winter outfits. ha ha    I am sure there is some crazy software response that will be given to me so in the meantime while you are responding to my demands, can I at least have a few more dresses made available in the closet.  Not everything has to be micro short.  Would love summer like dresses.  

In any way, I am happy to meet everyone.😀