3DXChat Community

Horror update 418

Meica

Something realy wrong with the new wall spanking pose. After pressing 1 or 2 (moan/cum) the face starts to look like from zombie appocalypse. I get nightmares from it. Totally killed my mood yesterday.

Second thing is, something wrong with female butts. Looks like a cut in it or whatever. Please fix that as soon as possible. 

2020-06-24_09-13-52_10105.thumb.png.1f5dca7ebb0ab801c4cc4b9174f9a39d.png

2020-06-24_09-47-29_72062.thumb.png.d7683ed5eac2069e5d14ec1f6bc9c793.png

Is that butt problem in the same pose only or in all poses?

I spent some time naked yesterday after the update and didn’t notice anything. Maybe only on specific poses and maybe skin tones or something?

It kinda looks like a shading bug to me, not lining the light textures up with the anatomy. 

Its little bit strange. Sometimes it looks like someone tried to make that butt crack deeper and forgot to add textures. Sometime it looks like a lighting problem. In some poses its more visible and in some not so. Skin tone doesnt matter. My gf had bright skin tone and my was darker. It was visible on both.

23 hours ago, Meica said:

Also something wrong with shoulders, looks like freshly attached from Dr. Frankenstein. ;) And its not the tattoo, i tried without.

2020-06-25_01-45-32_25871.png

2020-06-25_01-45-19_25270.png

That's the problem with society today.  Women are put on a pedestal and have to live up to all these expectations of perfection. 😉

Edited by Leopardus
Winking emote added