3DXChat Community

10 second room list refresh

Kisha

they probably try everything they can to reduce the server load by any means while these crappy servers are still working.

having the clients request the room list from the server less often is helping a tiny bit. The same thing was applied to friend list refresh. happens only every 10 seconds even if you open it frequently

Basically it prevents the server to be spammed by those list requests 

On 6/24/2020 at 4:12 AM, Tsela said:

they probably try everything they can to reduce the server load by any means while these crappy servers are still working.

having the clients request the room list from the server less often is helping a tiny bit. The same thing was applied to friend list refresh. happens only every 10 seconds even if you open it frequently

Basically it prevents the server to be spammed by those list requests 

is this why can never view my own profile..

20 hours ago, TheMadame said:

i think i have a different issue, but if i click someones profile, then click mine, it shows up as theirs hahah

mine shows up as 'nickname' and nothing

Looks like we have the same fault... and the 3DX Support team keeps sending me a copy of my room, because they reset it...  not sure how resetting my room will fix the chat problem

On 6/23/2020 at 10:07 PM, Kisha said:

so whats the reasoning behind this? VERY annoying trying to refresh the list so we can get back into the risque rooms and lined up to perform. 

If you cannot wait a lousy 10 seconds to click the room you want to join, you're only annoying yourself due to your own impatience.

On 6/29/2020 at 1:03 AM, pretty said:

If you cannot wait a lousy 10 seconds to click the room you want to join, you're only annoying yourself due to your own impatience.

maybe u have time to lollygag around and waste time but i dont. have a nice day :)